Appletree International

Appletree International Employee Reviews

Growing and learning
Review daily sales,overlook operations ,leads and bookings,manage sales revenues ,implement actions in line with business projections.
Motivate and handle manpower issues.Meet trade partners and bankers PE funds etc.

Legal compliance and review pending out standings .Take region wise reporting of branch managers .Speak to irrate and diffucult customers to resolve issues .

Learnings: Man management,delegation and controls are the key to success.

Management: Set the expectations,focus on revenues and manage costs .

Workplace culture: Cohesive and open.

Hard part: Managing trade union and labour laws.

Most enjoyable part: Training and learning fro young colleagues new ideas.
Pros
Free hand to work.
Cons
Macro-Micro factors
Good placeto work
Appletree, a woman lead company is a very comfortable place to work for anybody. If you are looking out for creative teaching,this is the right place. The company allowed you to use your skills and ideas while u teach and nurture. This gives way to lot of self improvement. Overall, a very comfortable and great place to work with!! The colleagues and the management are reachable to talk to about anything.
I work at Apple tree as a part time faculty . It is a good place to work I am able to blaze my work and personal life well .. it’s not so stressful and gives me flexibility.. also opportunities to bring in my idea to the table. I really enjoy working at Apple tree international .
Best place to work
Appletree International is one of the best companies I have worked far.It is the best place to work and could be the best oppurtunity for people who would like to achieve great career as a facilitator.I am very pleased to work for Appletree International as a facilitator.I thank the company for providing me this oppurtunity to accomplish my passion towards training and teaching children.
Collabrative place to learn, explore and grow
This is a great place in the teaching space where one gets to closely work with children to mould their growing years in a positive way.
Excellent management who give enough freedom, support and guidance to align the personal goals of faculties/employees along with organisational goals.
Great place to explore one's ability with endless learning's. Inspiring Director's and more of a live and learn culture. Flexible and understanding management.
Best place to learn, improve and grow
The best place for teachers who want to explore their creativity. People who are passionate about teaching children drama will find this a good platform.
Pros
Management gives good training for facilitators
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the Job
It has been 3 years in this organization and I feel great to be a part of Appletree International. Very supportive Management and Team to work with. Working with Children is always fun and I am loving it.
Good place for drama ,theater enthusiasts
Work load , work pressure is not that much. Though management issues, grouped with few different treatments at different levels. Nothing like copra tell level, with international tag.And also upcoming company, not having sufficient, sustainability during off seasons.
It's better not to join this job
This is not a good place for you to join if you want a growth, respect and peace of mind, salary will be told as 18k and you will be paid 9k they are basically not understanding what effort you put.
Fraud company
They don't pay you, they hold back your certificates, and their management team which consists of a husband and wife partnership are solely focussed on making money by extracting it from others through any way. The teachers are not even trained properly before they take classes. Worst company ever. A company which is actually a rented house in bangalore, at least. If you're joining, remember that you had been warned.
Pros
You will either get travel allowance or your salary
Cons
Long hours, no payment/salary, disrespect by management
Not recommended if you want dignified working life.
no professional etiquette's the management is worst colleagues are good payments policies is pathetic. mental torches for no valid reason. the hr and the management sugar coats a lot of things. no transparency very in human approach.
Fun, frolic and worthwhile
Wonderful place where I explored myself. Learned about children and how creativity plays a vital role in building child life.
Pros
Learning with children
Cons
Travelling