Apple Employee Reviews

Found 131 reviews matching the search See all 6,931 reviews
Fun work place and friendly atmosphere
Senior Sales Representative- Ample (Former Employee) –  Thrissur, sobha city mallJanuary 21, 2019
We will get flexible timing to do the job and the collegues and manager are very friendly, so that itself we will get self motivated to the job and we can achieve the sales targets.
Pros
Flexibility in timings
Cons
Salary is comparatively less
best place to work and learn
Process trainer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 14, 2018
i was appointed as a trainer through a consultancy called V5 Global and then also had to focus on sales of the products.
We were paid salary plus incentives (only if we meet the sales targets).
Pros
you are surrounded by people through which we get to learn a lot of new things
Cons
since i was hired through a consultancy, the job was very insecure and i lost my job in matter of minutes
High productive and interactive
SAP consultant (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 1, 2019
It was amazing to work on Apple Project under Infosys Ltd. Its a good platform to learn the basic work culture that adds up balances of life too. Customers were friendly and interactive. Learned how to properly manage work flow system and to develop further of my skills.
The hardest part is when raising a P0 ticket (critical ticket) when at midnight's, alerts will come and have to act accordingly to neutralize the situation with best possible solution.
The management were the best with support and highly enthusiastic. I never get boredom of working there.
Pros
Strong team
churn, revolving door
Customer Relations Advisor AHA (Former Employee) –  in the cloudDecember 2, 2018
Bullying tactics iso employee happiness.
The process is more worth than a happy customer.
Micromanagement response including call times and administration.
Cons
long hours, micro management, pressurized team environment
Productive Work place with Fun loving person and non cubicle work place
Corporate Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 22, 2018
i love to work on sale, but the thing is i am open minded person about time. i usually not follow time to reach at office but also not limit of working hours, i like to maintain my work quality. and customer satisfaction and relation is main part for me. i feel very good when i get huge order from corporate the bill amount in Billion.
Pros
Rest Space and Office games
Cons
time limit for go to office in morning
Positive and strong Renowned Culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 3, 2018
A typical day would include discussing the sales target vs achievement and how to increase business progressively without compromising on experience and always staying passionate about your product.

The most enjoyable part was it being a flat management and anyone could be approachable.

The leadership team is strong and envisioned as to what the people below need to have as a vision.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good work perks and salaries
Cons
really long working hours
Good to work
Data Builder (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2018
is Netherlands based company is a leading provider of location, routing, mapping and address management technologies and intelligence which power enterprise applications world-wide. AND data sets are widely used by corporations in many industries to increase the functionality and reach of their customer relationship management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply chain Management and Logistics activities
Below average work life balance
Customer Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 18, 2018
Average work life balance
24/7 rotation shifts with round the clock
work culture is too hectic compared to factory work
Best part is we can learn more on this
great working environment, great training, management is great and a best start to enter in sales, retails and customer service.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 11, 2017
Worked out well with me and got many benefits, everyday is usually different because of different customers and environment. Management was top class and let you push your limits. The only limiting thing was the use of company's product for yourself as a compliment. The hardest part was not getting day offs bit that can be manageable. Overall i enjoyed every part of the job.
Productive and work place
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 17, 2019
I want to do job in apple company for sales executive my qualification is bba first year my aim is to work at company for experience and develop the apple product
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Senior iPhone solution consultant (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshFebruary 28, 2018
Great organisation to work with
Salary is satisfactory
Work is mixed with fun
Progress options are less but Salary would heal the pain
Working culture is adaptable and sustainable..
Intresting
Sales & Services (Hardware & Troubleshooting) (Former Employee) –  Tiruvalla, KeralaOctober 6, 2018
Good services
How to deal with clients
Good management
Low cost
Good location
Its a very company
Editor and Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 5, 2018
One can join and learn lots of things over there overall its good .. manager and higher authorities r very supportive to new comers they help out in increasing there knowledge , workshop and training r done regularly
Pros
No free lunch unlike google, cab facility is available two ways
Cons
Pls provide food for free
Work place in online job Uttrakhand State
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  India UttrakhandFebruary 15, 2019
I Job in apple company this is a verry verry Good coampny the company is a good work in all state this is mobile phone and lappy so are verry verry Good
Pros
Fee longer
Cons
Health
Healthy environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 14, 2019
jolly environment to work with very good team and under
best managers till date. Learned how to handle team mange them to get best response with reproductive output.
Its very Headace Job
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 10, 2017
As i was working over there as Technical Support Engineer, over i was handling all the work of every deparment as being most educated persone after the manager n and my senior, rest were only labour in hardware department in Apple Authorized Service center , Customer comes n yiel alot n Lots of Politics is inovled in Manager n Company only giver 5% discount to employees once a year on there product to customer
Pros
Only working Hours and Brand Name
Cons
Low Salary As fresher, no lunch or incentive
management (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratJuly 7, 2018
The apple company have best share to attract people for his company and the apple was world famous and people company. This company have 1 st rank in mobile phone.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Always Challenging to your skills in apple
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Offshore PuneSeptember 8, 2018
Always Challenging to your skills in apple. Daily you are going to Office and a new technical challenge is in your bucket which helps us to Improve our skills.
Pros
lots of Pros
Cons
Na
A good IT company
Customer Sales & Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2018
A good IT company for job for any department also best in market and i have very good experience with job and i cant forget this memory that is my best job ever
fun working place and very productive
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2017
this is a million dollar place where one is perfectly molded in character , speech and to present yourself and the most always a supportive hand to make us feel easy to achieve sales targets .
Pros
Free environment to work
Cons
salary no improvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2