Apple Employee Reviews

Found 153 reviews matching the search See all 8,696 reviews
call and only calls
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Marathahalli, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 6, 2019
we would have to assist the customers over phone for technical issues they would ask to work for overtiming and would not pay, cab facility was always an issue, no transperncy in work
Great work experience
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  South Delhi, Delhi, DelhiDecember 1, 2019
It was really great experience while working with one of the leading international mobile brands.i have learnt many technical things about mobiles during my job, I have built great customer relations with my clients and it helped me in improving my public relations and client Servicing skills.
Good
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 29, 2019
Working in apple is like dream fore me. As i thought in my mind. Work culture is very good. You have to do only 40 hours work in a week so no extra load of work.
High stress, meticulous, precise
This is classed as PII (Former Employee) –  This is classed as PIINovember 26, 2019
Creating world class product is Apple's forte'. However recently it seems that instead of an overall quality experience the focus shift has been to beat competition to the table at the cost of "right first time" customer quality experience. This filters back to the support teams dealing with the problems and specifically the dissatisfied customers.

The documented support handling requirements are abundant, extremely strict and detailed. Every aspect of action and communication, down to specific words used or action performed is closely monitored, evaluated and scored. The rules are applied rigorously with not much latitude for individuality and couched in such a way that makes dismissal legally easy and at the discretion of management.

It is therefore extremely high stress, not due to disgruntled customers; Rather for the knowledge of being constantly monitored and judged as described above. All too often management's people-skills are seriously lacking and bad being quite disrespecting, demeaning and belittling (one wonders how they ever handled customers).

So if you like high stress, being taken to task in a demeaning, belittling way when you have tried hard but failed to meet the highest expectations; where the salary does not fit the stress scale; then this is the place for you.

I must however end of on a positive. The staff benefits: product discounts, medical insurance, fitness allowance are great.
Good
laptop support engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 20, 2019
Very few company are using apple laptop .So we had few opurtunity to grow up in this field.There was no more engineer was required and apple laptop are high capacity laptop ,rearly problem comes on it
Good
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 6, 2019
I am working for cognizant technology solutions as a tableau developer, it is a very good company to grow and build career leanings and all aspects huge opportunities are there.
Corporate Culture
Recruitment Lead (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 4, 2019
Typical day is wonderful there, I have learnt everything there. Workplace culture is wonderful. The most enjoyable part is it is a close knit family. Best place to work.
Very Good environment and management.
BDM (Business Development Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 19, 2019
Its everybody's dream to work in a reputed and good company and the same is mine.
Job security, IJP, and many other great things we can find in a reputed organization.
while we working we had so much fun with our team members every a day for 10 minitues a day.
GIS Specialist (Former Employee) –  HYDERABADOctober 11, 2019
The typical work i have done in my company was mentoring to the new employes about the work what they have to done.i learned so much from the company towards the work how much quality we have to give to the client.The management was so good towards our work and dedication.workplace culture was so good with my team members. every day we have 10 minutes fun session to reduce the stress of our work.coming to hardest part of the work was doing all steps at a time like doing production and again i have to do quality also etc.enjoyable part of our work was in a some project the work will be done in a 2hours.
lots of perks for working there.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 28, 2019
Productive and Fun place to work at with all the basic amenities available. Free lunches and cultural events time to time. Stressful job as high number of call in flow
Productive and Learning
Retail Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
You can learn a lot of thing from this company that can help improve your self in many area like creating daily report and maintaining and tracking your sales in right manner. And can set goal to achieve.
Pros
free iPhone
Cons
Long Hours and Week off cancellation in festive season.
productive
Sr.Sales Expert (Retail) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 16, 2019
awesome and funfilled work loaded and enjoyed the moments working with people and has a stratgy for Up-selling process. A great place to work here for APPLE INC
about work place
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJuly 17, 2019
ya its great atmoshphere.....want to learn more things in apple .....it is like a great retail atmoshphere.thanks for giving opportunities.in retail i learn more customer experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJuly 6, 2019
Pays you better than any other retail job. Got to pretend I worked for a tech company and had a real job even though I just problem solved basic user issues. No pressure to sell. Very good hiring practises, I liked all of my coworkers. You get benefits even when part-time. You work for a company that generally has very good practises in terms of privacy. Lots of retention.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing team, amazing atmosphere.
Cons
Deal with unkind people at times
Was fun working for apple
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 29, 2019
Was fun working for apple.
Good compensation.
Work Life Balance.
Supportive management.
Fun events often for team building.
Stream lined processes .
Best company in the world
IOS Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 28, 2019
Apple alway take care there employees i worked in apple as a apple ISC almost 2 year seriously i dont want to leave the company apple management staff its very helpful always.
Nice and jolly environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshApril 8, 2019
learned so much about Apple and new customers for same love to with team in jumbo electronics india every month meetings and training in apple are really helpful for approaching and improving the sales
Apple iPhone
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad Paldi, GujaratMarch 19, 2019
Apple is a good company in the company of Apple, so allow me to do a job in an apple company and I want to do some work in the workplace pls apple iPhone me request
Good
Very good company to work
Deployment Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 25, 2019
I worked in Apple for 8 Months. Very good company in terms of adopting world class technology. Good opportunity to work with world class engineers in maps division
Work place in online job Uttrakhand State
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  India UttrakhandFebruary 15, 2019
I Job in apple company this is a verry verry Good coampny the company is a good work in all state this is mobile phone and lappy so are verry verry Good
Pros
Fee longer
Cons
Health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2