Apple Consulting Employee Reviews

An ABA company that cares for their employees.
Registered Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 24, 2019
This company worked with me to make sure I was taken care. My case load was fair and the support I got from HR made sure I didn't feel alone in the field.
Pros
HR was quick take care of any issues you had.
Cons
Low case load in Kitsap county
Great Job
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 27, 2018
Working here was great, however, being an independent contractor made tax time a little more complicated than just your standard checkbox forms. Overall, I enjoyed my time, and if I hadn't had to leave for personal reasons, I would like to think I'd still work there today.
Office staff is amazing
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Office staff is amazing. The families were amazing to work with. The supervisors were amazing in most cases. There was often times a lack in communication regarding supervisors and therapists.
Clinical and Home Therapy
Registered Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 23, 2016
Apple Consulting is a fantastic company to work for if you wanting to enter into the ABA industry. However given it is a therapy setting the hour are not consistent. So have a backup job.