APPLE Consulting, PLLC

APPLE Consulting, PLLC Employee Reviews

I learn volumes daily.
Certified Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 7, 2019
This job is not an easy one. However, I work with a wonderful group of people that are supportive, kind, funny, and genuine. There are always opportunities for growth and development in a company. Within the two years that I have worked with APPLE, they have sought to stretch and grow to meet the needs of both their staff and their clients.
Really cares about improving
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAApril 11, 2019
APPLE really cares about improving where they need to. Unlike other ABA companies, they always want to do better and invest in their company, which really shows at the clinic and through the employees.
An ABA company that cares for their employees.
Registered Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 24, 2019
This company worked with me to make sure I was taken care. My case load was fair and the support I got from HR made sure I didn't feel alone in the field.
Pros
HR was quick take care of any issues you had.
Cons
Low case load in Kitsap county
Great Job
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 27, 2018
Working here was great, however, being an independent contractor made tax time a little more complicated than just your standard checkbox forms. Overall, I enjoyed my time, and if I hadn't had to leave for personal reasons, I would like to think I'd still work there today.
Office staff is amazing
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Office staff is amazing. The families were amazing to work with. The supervisors were amazing in most cases. There was often times a lack in communication regarding supervisors and therapists.
Clinical and Home Therapy
Registered Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 23, 2016
Apple Consulting is a fantastic company to work for if you wanting to enter into the ABA industry. However given it is a therapy setting the hour are not consistent. So have a backup job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APPLE Consulting, PLLC. Our community is ready to answer.