Apollo Life Employee Reviews

Waste of time to join
Medical officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 20, 2018
I have joined as a duty medical officer(DMO) at occupational health center . I had a very bad experience with the management team of Apollo life.

MY EXPERIENCES TILL NOW..

1. Won't expect a fixed salary which varies every month.

2.Don't expect the salary not before the 10 th of next month.they count the days of work from 26 th day of this month to 26 th of next month and deposit on 10 th or even later of the next month.

3.we need to remind the management team every time about your salary to credit into your account.Otherwise your salary may get even delayed or sometimes it may not get deposited.

4.You will get a call to attend the patients at some other work place at the nick of the moment ie,just 1 hour or even less before the duty timings at that work place.
You need to remind them to send the mail to get access into the company every time otherwise you will be kept waiting for even hours.

5.You won't be given work order letter immediately. Even for that also you need to remind them so many times.

6.Don't expect the number of patients you attend will be less as they promise before you join. You need to see at least 60-70 patients every day in your duty timings.

7. Won't expect any insurances from the company Like ESI, or medassist... Etc.

8. You need to answer the mails from the company regarding the sick leaves of their job holders Every day.
You never get paid.
General duty doctor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore karnatakaJanuary 3, 2019
Working for Apollo was the worst decision I have taken in my entire doctor carrier. Basically you don't work for Apollo, you work for a company called Rx International Health Care. And this company will make sure you suffer. I was worked as general duty doctor in occupational health centre in Bangalore for them for 2 months, since I was not paid the first month salary even after 1 month I informed I will no longer work untill my salary is paid. But then it's been months and they haven't yet paid. Since these past months I have been calling them everyday, they hardly pick up my phone and of they pick up they will stay talking rudely. Dear doctors better than working for them is to work felt for some NGO's your would atleast get some blessings.
Pros
Best way to destroy your mbbs carrier
They never pay
Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 5, 2019
If you wanna work for free,then you can join because they don't pay.The HR is extremely unprofessional.They lie and if you call them to ask about your salary they'll stop receiving your calls or responding to your emails or messages.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
The most irresponsible management ever.
Occupational health officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore karnatakaJanuary 2, 2019
To all doctors out there, never ever consider working for appolo life. I worked has a occupational health officer for Apollo life in Bangalore for approx one month (October) and guess what they have not yet payed me. I have been behind them for two months like dog...and they don't even bother to pick up our calls or reply to your texts. I even called up their head office and even they are least bothered.
Good Work Place to work
Manager - Corporate Sales (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 5, 2018
Nine hours a day work schedule,
weekly 6 days work, Saturdays are half working days
I have had learned a lot. Good to work and friendly environment,
Great Place to Grow
President (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaSeptember 19, 2017
Excellent organization to grow. One has to be alert to opportunities and make your own. Constant pace of change makes it very exciting. Overall a happy place to be in
na
Billing Executive (Current Employee) –  satelliteSeptember 20, 2015
Not so good point says about my previous job related but in that cash of good time aegis is so good management related.and right know i am in the Aegis health and life style is also good.
Facilities Managements
FACILITY EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Film Nagar, Hyderabad, A.PNovember 24, 2013
I learned more FMS related things
How to handle the Operations
Vendor Management
EHS&ISO documentation
Attend the govt Labour Audits as per Labour Act
it's a good company and we get more things to larne
commi 1 (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJuly 4, 2017
Apollo life is a weary good company, the Garden Cafe is a very good place to work, it is a organic restaurant, we will get more new things to learn, we also serve diet food.
Pros
food is free
Cons
08 to 09 hrs
productive and fun place to work
physiotherapist and yoga therapist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNMarch 14, 2015
very nice to work in this hospital.i have seen many ortho related cases in this hospital.manager is very friendly.job timings are flexible.