Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

India748 reviews
Apollo is the best hospital my personal experience there is am so proud because I worked under legends.its so great full to sharing my own experience.
Pros
Am not understanding
Cons
Am not understanding
The managers and other seniors were very pathetic and used to always keep there staff in stressful environment. Workload was tremendous. Lack of staff in each and every department of hospital. For example if a particular department requires 12 to 15 staff to keep the workload easy going then they would only keep 5 to 6 staff and pressurise them to work with heavy workload.
double shifts also.
Pros
No such pros but one thing was good salary.
Cons
Senior level staff is really pathetic
I was very good experience in this company and with his employees.
I have learned more in this company. I was great time for my life in this company....
collaborative and good teamwork with some time it is the stressful time to hand over many responsibilities and that will be a great challenge once or twice a week but for the women who are working it is a good place to work with a science background
I do work with full enjoy. All management system are very good. I learn good knowledge of work. I do many sale and purchase entry in tally. I prepare a many excel sheet.
Working at Apollo life studio is an good achievement
Well standards and knowledge gaining

Good Management well coordination

Dealing with vvip Clints is the best part
Apollo pharmacy is one of the greatest company in our country it is a one of the typical job and hardworking and it is very good opportunity to who are complete graduation of pharmacy in freshers it is well trained base company. it has so many branches in India this is most enjoyable part of the job sufficient given salary to the employes working culture is good, these branches are available in all over India.
-nice environment to work.
But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful.

Benefits provided by company are good.

And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.
I learn many thinks from my job still I'm learning I improve my English communication from addmission to discharge all things I know very well billing part also I hv to do some time
Apollo hospitals in chain hospital
Total 72 hospital in india

Best company in india

Service is best

Freely employees

Family apollo hospitals

Improve knowledge everyday in apollo pharmacy
Good company with good management and many things to learn in the place very good salary package s with good thing to learn to work in the company for every thing
My experience at Apollo was very professional and useful. I got a hang of alot of things like patient management, data compilation, organizing CME/Conferences for doctors.
Working at the time your sick is the typical day ay work
Learned good knowledge

management is really good

Work culture is awesome

Working at the time your sick is the hardest part of job
Good hospital good salary on time cooperative doctors good management. Good work drug chart is accurate hospital other staff is also good and cooperative
SOP nd organizations structure to be implement
Management Nd HR department should respond on problem solving Purchasing Nd Accounts people should support for smooth operations
To begin with,apollo hospital have very good work environment which is essential to learn many things such as quality care and how to handle the emergency situation during medical emergencies.
Favouritism, conspiracy, politics, poor decision making, no support, poor organisation culture, no clarity on top, repetitive demand of similar data, no trainings for top management etc
Pros
Fair perks
Cons
Poor culture, politics, conspiracy, slow decision making, favouritism etc
Good Place to work. Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation.
Day starts with reviewing reports and sending mails to appropriate departments. Good management, well established hospital Pan India. workplace culture is good.
Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation. Moving about the hardest part of the job when there were more burn patients with high severity of burns then it becomes difficult for us to assist in burn dressing for all of them. However, our ward in charge and second-line in charge were very helpful, there always helped in those kinds of conditions. The enjoyable part is that different festivals are celebrated over there, so we can have the opportunity to meet personals from different departments and can also get a kind of refreshment which is helpful for our social and mental wellbeing.
Good team work n updated information.IT gave me immense pleasure working with wide range of specialists n consultants.The environment was so friendly and appreciable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.