Angel Broking Private Limited

Angel Broking Private Limited Employee Reviews

India385 reviews
The candidates out their in the market, Who wants to pursue their career in stock market can start their journey from Angel Broking. I had only bookies knowledge about the share market but after joining the Angel Broking i learnt a lot about the share market in this company. On daily basis I face challenges from our clients in terms of queries but it is kind of an opportunity for me to address those queries and give them the solution fro the same. Work-life balance is good.
The most enjoyable part of the job.... Manegmet and culture was good in the company, i have more learned in the company and good experience with the company....
good work culture but a lot of pressure and people there are very selfish ..not helpful and team leader insults their employee everytime ,,even team leader was not good
Organization is superb with top level management. Problem started with middle and junior level management. They show like they are the bosses of the organization. Things are running and changing laws like they own this company specially BM, Regional Managers or State Managers. Favouratism and nepotism were there.
angel broking is good firm but struncture in not good comapre to others broking firm but team leader is good suport and training and group work also in sales team..
they never think about employee all they want is to complete the target before month so u can achieve over target.if you don't complete the target forget about weekly offs.also they don't give extra pay for working on Sunday's.your personal life would be destroy
Company good but management is bad. Salary and incentive, company accomadation is very nice at the time of joining.Head of the persons is not efficient
I have learned to monitor the Bombay stock market
Advising the client why to open a Demat-account

Answering clients question on the telephone and e-mail
Angel is Going Digital and so it every company. However, compared to many other Companies, the IT here is very poor. And so is the Management.

Hire and Fire is a stress all have to go through once a year, hence I consider that as very unstable.

Besides, Many are hired basis there degrees only or experience only, but most of them don't really do the jobs well for what they get hired.
Pros
Good policies for Expecting Mothers
Cons
NO good lunches, Lot of short term attrition from High to Low hierarchy, Poor IT Team, Biasedness in giving Annual Bonuses and Promotions
I am satisfied in working there,As I worked in Franchise It was less competition but the atmosphere is very healthy .Even in some times it was stress full even I was capable of handlings clients positions even in too fluctuations .
It was a good experience with Angel broking. I was fresher for job. The friendly environment made me to learn quickly about the process and helped me out.
Good company to start career, there are multiple training session and lots of work to do ,which will help you to grow and learn new things.Friendly workplace.
Pros
Training session
Cons
low salary
Good compare to industry giving opportunity to persons who willing to perform best on his or her job. Average life cycle of employment is very low nearly 3-4 years.
Company provides many offers to the subbrokers to get a good client base ,but did not give satisfied services to the customers.I had learned to maintain a good customer relationship and competitiveness from this company.I think administrative level have to be improved a lot.
professional approach to work.high pressure on recruitment. Attrition rate little high.Statutory compliance and other benefits are always on time.Salary comes on time.
ANGEL BROKING is one of India's leading Financial Investment Solution Provider with expertise in providing end to end investment solutions through its dedicated centralized service desk.
Pros
Good Incentive plans
Cons
Low salary
Angel broking private lmt. is very convenient for investors in shares mutual funds and in life insurances. Most important working environment is very good
Pros
specific hours
Cons
busy hours
Suitable working environment. One can learn a lot from the seniors and, also due to a big clientele there are big opportunities for every individual to grow personally and professionally
It was a most helpful job in angel broking.I learned a lot being a relationship manager over there.I learned how to react with different types of people .how to talk with them.customer satisfaction/aquasition.achieving targets .cold calling.
It was overall a Gud experience,
I learned lot of things regarding share market and about investments, The work culture need to be better but overall a Gud experience...
This place was great to work. Colleagues were nice and helpful and management was great and supportive. I learnt a lot here from my colleagues and my superiors. Salary and performance review was very good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angel Broking Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.