Anand Rathi Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Architect /Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai/JodhpurJuly 22, 2019
Off course , It was my opportunity to work with AnandRathi Finical Services . I learned lot of Fincial domain stub which was missing in my carrier.Like Mutual funds/Equities etc
Pros
Excillent work culture
Conflicted
Senior Officer - Operations (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 8, 2019
I have worked with this organisation for 2.7 years it was mixture of good and worst experience in this company but when you relieved from firm the policy of company is extremely controversial to mentally torture anyone also poor support from management team and senior staff of company.
Pros
On time salary, suitable working hours
Cons
Lack of support from management team, disputed policy of company during relieve time, worst top level management and coordination between staff, internal politics
No Management and Information system
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 13, 2018
There is no proper management and information system. i worked as a relationship manager of 2 month.sales manager and management was too rude.
1. No Learning.
2. No proper training.
3. No management.
4. Not preferred for freshers.
5. Lack of information System.
6. No proper guidance.
7. No Specific target
8. Target change Every second even if you are a fresher
Pros
proper working hours only your can leave office on 6 pm
Cons
Alot
good wealth management team
Designated as Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 14, 2017
I worked at Anand Rathi full-time
Pros
Good working environment and the day ends with learning something new everytime

Cons
Lot's of complications at the time of resignation

Advice to Management
Better reduce the pressure most of the employees left the organization less than 6 months only because of the pressure
Productive and flexible work timings
Intern (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 5, 2017
My interest in financial markets aroused after my 3 months internship at a wealth management firm. In those 3 months, I gained knowledge of building a portfolio keeping various financial instruments and risks in sight and developed an understanding of concept of trust building. Also gained awareness of stock trading- understood the concept of future and options market. I also used to assist my senior manager to client meeting, which helped, in developing good communication skills.
work with enjoyment.
DATA BASE DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  jodhpur , rajasthanOctober 4, 2017
Its good for technical as well as personal devlopment.
Here you know about mutual fund and its domaon knowledge how financial infustry works.

Good envoronment to devlope skill.
very good place for work
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Anand RathiSeptember 21, 2015
my openion is that anand rathi is very good company for work, it is very good work culture company. i was work with this company year 2004 to 2007. my department is non equity , we are sell all produt of financial services.
Management issue
Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, WBOctober 9, 2013
Sudden change of Management create pressure to the employees

Flexibility in work is the good thing

Monthly reviews parties are interesting part

Developing good culture among the employees
Pros
Involvment in different creative activities
Anand Rathi
Intern (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 22, 2013
• Understood business model of Wealth Management & various financial products available in the financial sector.
• Researched on 120 HNI clients based on vital parameters through social media and cold calling and shortlisted 10 target customers along with their probable products.
• Interacted and explained the product details to target clients as per their requirements.
• Achieved a conversion ratio of 40% which added 2 HNI’s to Anand Rathi Wealth Management business unit.
The internship gave me exposure of sales and marketing in Finance industry which included financial products & personal financial planning services.
Productive and a good working environment
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Anand, GJFebruary 16, 2013
My job at Anandrathi was to manage client accounts and to work on excel to make spreadsheets for weekly performance analysis.
I had to also interact with clients and advise them in making the right investment decisions. It was a great learning experience for me.i gained hands on experience on the financial system and the way the stock market works.