Amity University Employee Reviews

Amity is a great place to work
Deputy Manager - Skill Development, OER Enthusiast (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 17, 2018
If someone is looking for a perfect work-life balance, then Amity is the place. your salary always comes on time. It provides ample opportunity to grow.
Pros
excellent work life balance
Cons
less increments
Productive workplace
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 29, 2018
Overall a congenial and friendly atmosphere for productive work but should focus more on salary, perks, timely increments, promotion and work life balance.
Productive and encouraging
Assistant Professor in Mathematics (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 20, 2018
1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined.

2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here.

3. As such there is no hardest part of this job.

4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.
Pro-VC sir is the most humble person I have ever seen at this position..
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 1, 2017
Unlike other universities Amity provides ob security,handsome salary,Medical leaves,casual leaves,sick leaves and earned leaves.
Unlike other university(GLA,Invertis,BBD etc.) in vicinity in UP this is not a lala university and it has a proper and fair HR system in place.Unlike chancellors and Vice chancellors of other private universities,Pro-VCs and VCs are highly educated..Interview process is difficult but once you are in,you would love working in Amity.
Pros
Leaves, HR practices
Cons
Indisciplined students
Free work culture
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiAugust 9, 2018
Freedom of work. Also, you get to know a lot of things from all the teaching staff who are highly qualified. Since all are PhD qualified, immense guidance can be taken from all of them. Besides, Honorable Vice chancellor Sir is quite approachable to help us map our Admission cycle plans.
Pros
Freedom
good Place to work
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 27, 2018
A Nice learning Place for upcoming Educators with a good work place culture, which gives you lots of opportunities to feel, learn and teach in different aspects of your subject.
Fun and peacefull workplace
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 18, 2017
Learning and peaceful environment.Personal and professional life can be easily manage.Very helpful employees.
No salary issues here.
Different domains are in this organization to learn something new.
Politically oriented
Lecturer, Head - Corporate Interaction Cell (Former Employee) –  NoidaJune 17, 2018
The work culture at Amity was driven by politics, not making it a friendly environment. Innovation was not really welcome, and appraisals were not done on time.
Not reviewing the performance of employees properly
Executive in HR Department (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RJApril 8, 2015
Working at Amity University is itself a prestigious experience for me, specially for girls, the working ambiance is very good but when it comes to the salary part and other benefits, they are comparatively lower than other Educational institutions/organizations. Employees are not appraised as per the standards. In its hierarchical structure,The one who is less qualified, drawing the more salary than the much qualified one.
Pros
Pros are-Safety and security
Cons
very far and cut off from the City.
Hr
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPJuly 17, 2014
• Reporting to Group Pro Vice Chancellor & OSD (HR & Admin).
• Identify the Competencies required.
• Identify the source for hiring.
• Arrangement of interviews which includes screening, short-listing of CVs as per requirements Assisting in recruitment.
• Coordinate the interview with the respective department and if selected, complete the documentation.
• Maintain candidates Database in Soft / Hard form.
• Coordinating the completion of joining and induction formalities, which includes issuing offer letter, appointment letter, mobile phone, I-Card and visiting card, etc. and including induction
• Brief new Employees about Amity on their Joining.
• Explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees on their joining or when they want to know.
• Updating and modifying the process of recruitment as required by the organization from time to time
• Preparing monthly reports pertaining to recruitment.
• Generation of HR MIS reports on yearly, half yearly and monthly basis for all joined, not joined and Joined & left employees
Productive & Learning Experience
Manager MIS (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaMay 10, 2018
Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun.

The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.
Nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  NoidaJanuary 17, 2018
The work environment is smooth and people are cooperative. It depends on you how you perform. It is a great experience for me as I have been in direct touch with the management and my work was exposed to the management.
Pros
Job security, brand value and ease of work
Cons
.Traffic
Great place to work.
Senior Executive - International Marketing (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 9, 2017
Grear place to grow and enhance your skills. It will surely help you in nurturing at a personal as well as professional front. You should fo for it in case you are willing to compramise on your demanded salary for a big brand.
Academic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 30, 2017
1. Paper work, mailers to be sent. dealing with student day to day cases.
2. I learned the skill to handle a work environment which is not so different to that of a corporate sector.Proper procedure to work through segment in a University. Learned about the UGC guidelines. and built confidence in myself and in overall personality.
3. Management is very much supportive.
4. Workplace culture is very cool, easy going with pressure at times of admissions or examinations.
5. The most enjoyable part of the day is to interact with the students.
Pros
Safety for women
Cons
work politics
a place to learn
Dy.Manager (Former Employee) –  Gwalior, Madhya PradeshJune 18, 2016
nice company , people are good and intelligent,it is a place where an employee can earn good and learn so many things

apart from that management is tight, supportive, and mentorship is good
Pros
salary increment
Cons
long hours working
Peaceful Environment
Purchase Officer (Current Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 3, 2017
Amity gives a peaceful environment to work. Motivational factors are not present & no space for growth .Although salaries are transferred on time but employees satisfaction level is zero.
Pros
Timely Salary Payments
Cons
Delayed Appraisals
Security based work
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Admin.November 23, 2017
I am working at reception, where I have to interact with the guests, regular visitors, and student. In the morning it is always difficult to deal all of them simultaneously in a short period of time, because everyone needs to get in campus premises without any delay even of a second. Here at this post I learned a lot about problem handling. I have to manage the things according to rules and regulation of the organization. Workplace culture is good, but the hardest part of out job is to convince the visitor to get the confirmation for the visit form the concerned authority. The most enjoyable part of the job is to deal with different type of persons with different types of problems.
overall it is being satsfactory for me but not satisfy to my salary status
Asst Professor (Current Employee) –  Gwalior, MPJuly 9, 2015
i would like to share about my good experience as an Asst Professor in Amity University. i admired the environment in this university but iam not satisfy to my salary status. otherwise this university is best suited for me................
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
8 hrs
Good Working Enviourment
Sr. Executive F&A (Current Employee) –  Gwalior Madhya Pradesh IndiaOctober 22, 2017
Working on Public Holidays are very typical and I learnt working under pressure and give positive results with positive attitude,Workplace culture is very good with good management and the most enjoyable part of the Job celebration of Indian Festival with other Employees.
Pros
Free Conveyance and Meals
Educative
Reseach Intern (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 24, 2018
The experience of working in Amity University while being a student was great, it made me gain knowledge regarding my field, the staff was helpful as well.