Amity University Employee Reviews

Free work culture
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiAugust 9, 2018
Freedom of work. Also, you get to know a lot of things from all the teaching staff who are highly qualified. Since all are PhD qualified, immense guidance can be taken from all of them. Besides, Honorable Vice chancellor Sir is quite approachable to help us map our Admission cycle plans.
Pros
Freedom
Productive and encouraging
Assistant Professor in Mathematics (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 20, 2018
1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined.

2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here.

3. As such there is no hardest part of this job.

4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.
Politically oriented
Lecturer, Head - Corporate Interaction Cell (Former Employee) –  NoidaJune 17, 2018
The work culture at Amity was driven by politics, not making it a friendly environment. Innovation was not really welcome, and appraisals were not done on time.
Productive & Learning Experience
Manager MIS (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaMay 10, 2018
Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun.

The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.
good Place to work
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 27, 2018
A Nice learning Place for upcoming Educators with a good work place culture, which gives you lots of opportunities to feel, learn and teach in different aspects of your subject.
Educative
Reseach Intern (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 24, 2018
The experience of working in Amity University while being a student was great, it made me gain knowledge regarding my field, the staff was helpful as well.
Productive workplace
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 29, 2018
Overall a congenial and friendly atmosphere for productive work but should focus more on salary, perks, timely increments, promotion and work life balance.
Great learning atmosphere with highly qualified faculty.
Master's Student (Former Employee) –  Noida, UP, IndiaMarch 28, 2018
The university has great learning atmosphere for students all around the world. All the faculties are highly qualified in their respective field of expertise.
Runnig Things at Amity University Being a Student
President (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshFebruary 26, 2018
Everything is good but when it comes down to actually get anything done it becomes a really hectic task to get things approved from the management.nbn
Its Fun Working here
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 20, 2018
I am happy to be a part of Amity Fraterninty.. It has given me opportunity to start my career in teaching. Students here are very decent and they respect teachers alot.
Competitive and cut throat
Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 18, 2018
So I had been a student of Amity University for four years. I did my Bachelors of Technology in the biotechnology program. The biotech program is very well funded with modern equipments and resources.
Summer College Project (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 6, 2018
At amity, i did my four year btech degree in IT. Learned alot during the entire course along with lot of other activities needed for the growth as an individual.
good
Research Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 23, 2018
faculties are hardworking,knowledgeable & supportive but few teachers lacking in research & experimental aptitude.Understanding students problem fair.
Nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  NoidaJanuary 17, 2018
The work environment is smooth and people are cooperative. It depends on you how you perform. It is a great experience for me as I have been in direct touch with the management and my work was exposed to the management.
Pros
Job security, brand value and ease of work
Cons
.Traffic
Afast growing, modern university, well accreditted.
Advisor & Professor, Amity Business School (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 27, 2017
Amity university is one of the best private university in India. It is highly accredited. A very large number of students, faculty members, and large number of international collaboration. Faculty members are highly qualified and professionals from the industry. It hires best quality and pays also the best salaries. A dream place for students and teachers.Good
Pros
Fast growth
Cons
Demanding environment.
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshDecember 22, 2017
It had been nice working over there.Enviromment is good.The management works properly.Provides good facilities to students and staff members.Overall it is good.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no incentives
Fun Filled workplace
Assistant Manager - HR (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 12, 2017
Coordination & Review 1st thing in the morning with Head Office. Learned a lot regarding behaviour & speaking with Faculties. Amity is good place for enjoying lots of events, mix with highly educated peoples and fun filled interaction with co-workers. But the hardest part of the HR is need to follow-up everything with HQ, Noida.
Security based work
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Admin.November 23, 2017
I am working at reception, where I have to interact with the guests, regular visitors, and student. In the morning it is always difficult to deal all of them simultaneously in a short period of time, because everyone needs to get in campus premises without any delay even of a second. Here at this post I learned a lot about problem handling. I have to manage the things according to rules and regulation of the organization. Workplace culture is good, but the hardest part of out job is to convince the visitor to get the confirmation for the visit form the concerned authority. The most enjoyable part of the job is to deal with different type of persons with different types of problems.
Academic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 30, 2017
1. Paper work, mailers to be sent. dealing with student day to day cases.
2. I learned the skill to handle a work environment which is not so different to that of a corporate sector.Proper procedure to work through segment in a University. Learned about the UGC guidelines. and built confidence in myself and in overall personality.
3. Management is very much supportive.
4. Workplace culture is very cool, easy going with pressure at times of admissions or examinations.
5. The most enjoyable part of the day is to interact with the students.
Pros
Safety for women
Cons
work politics
Good Working Enviourment
Sr. Executive F&A (Current Employee) –  Gwalior Madhya Pradesh IndiaOctober 22, 2017
Working on Public Holidays are very typical and I learnt working under pressure and give positive results with positive attitude,Workplace culture is very good with good management and the most enjoyable part of the Job celebration of Indian Festival with other Employees.
Pros
Free Conveyance and Meals