Amity University Employee Reviews

Its good
Relationship officer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 28, 2019
Thus is a good plateform to get job for anyone .it always helps us to find a good job .it always gives rekinder ti applicants .if a prrson forget it reminds again and again .i found good opportuniyty on thus
Nice but not best
Academic Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 14, 2019
No increament in salary over the years. Follow only old increament stage. Good for 5 days working and number of holidays provided. Seems like a govt. Organization
Pros
5 days working
Cons
Work culture
Workplace is stressful
Professor, Head of the Institute (Former Employee) –  Madhya PradeshMay 10, 2019
Taking class, Supervision, Departmental meeting,etc

Work culture was stressful. One can not be innovative in that set up

Academic work culture need to be revolutionized.

Enjoyable part is organizing exhibitions for the social activities as performed by students
Pros
5 days work
Cons
better not to mention
More practical experience
Masters final semester student (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 2, 2019
Iam masters degree final semester student at Amity campus,Noida. Specialisation in power systems. Would like to work in core sector field and inherent quality to grow with core advancement
Pros
Exposure to new concepts
Cons
Less projection to core companies
Learning Atmosphere
Senior Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJanuary 29, 2019
My tenure at Amity University was a mixed experience. I came to learn various new techniques which enhanced my knowledge and availed numerous opportunities that helped me in exploring my potential in field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
fun with friends while working and creating content
Assistant Director and Crew Member (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 14, 2018
Sitting inside a room filled with people who have brilliant ideas and are creative. Developing content with friends was easy and it made me realize that company can hugely affect your quality of work.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
work load
Amity is a great place to work
Deputy Manager - Skill Development, OER Enthusiast (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 17, 2018
If someone is looking for a perfect work-life balance, then Amity is the place. your salary always comes on time. It provides ample opportunity to grow.
Pros
excellent work life balance
Cons
less increments
Free work culture
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiAugust 9, 2018
Freedom of work. Also, you get to know a lot of things from all the teaching staff who are highly qualified. Since all are PhD qualified, immense guidance can be taken from all of them. Besides, Honorable Vice chancellor Sir is quite approachable to help us map our Admission cycle plans.
Pros
Freedom
Productive and encouraging
Assistant Professor in Mathematics (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 20, 2018
1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined.

2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here.

3. As such there is no hardest part of this job.

4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.
Politically oriented
Lecturer, Head - Corporate Interaction Cell (Former Employee) –  NoidaJune 17, 2018
The work culture at Amity was driven by politics, not making it a friendly environment. Innovation was not really welcome, and appraisals were not done on time.
Productive & Learning Experience
Manager MIS (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaMay 10, 2018
Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun.

The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.
good Place to work
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 27, 2018
A Nice learning Place for upcoming Educators with a good work place culture, which gives you lots of opportunities to feel, learn and teach in different aspects of your subject.
Educative
Reseach Intern (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshApril 24, 2018
The experience of working in Amity University while being a student was great, it made me gain knowledge regarding my field, the staff was helpful as well.
Productive workplace
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 29, 2018
Overall a congenial and friendly atmosphere for productive work but should focus more on salary, perks, timely increments, promotion and work life balance.
Great learning atmosphere with highly qualified faculty.
Master's Student (Former Employee) –  Noida, UP, IndiaMarch 28, 2018
The university has great learning atmosphere for students all around the world. All the faculties are highly qualified in their respective field of expertise.
Runnig Things at Amity University Being a Student
President (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshFebruary 26, 2018
Everything is good but when it comes down to actually get anything done it becomes a really hectic task to get things approved from the management.nbn
Its Fun Working here
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 20, 2018
I am happy to be a part of Amity Fraterninty.. It has given me opportunity to start my career in teaching. Students here are very decent and they respect teachers alot.
Competitive and cut throat
Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 18, 2018
So I had been a student of Amity University for four years. I did my Bachelors of Technology in the biotechnology program. The biotech program is very well funded with modern equipments and resources.
Summer College Project (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 6, 2018
At amity, i did my four year btech degree in IT. Learned alot during the entire course along with lot of other activities needed for the growth as an individual.
good
Research Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 23, 2018
faculties are hardworking,knowledgeable & supportive but few teachers lacking in research & experimental aptitude.Understanding students problem fair.