Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

India171 reviews
Good working environment, friendly staff. good place and helping management. Timings from 9.30 am to 4.45 pm, with 1 hour break. Facilities provided are nice.
Time bound. Workaholic, Fast paced.
Culturally diverse

Open minded

ethnic

Adhere to syllabus

Make systematic changes whenever required for each semester
I am satisfied with the kind of job I did at Amity. It has a good ambience and atmosphere to work in. It has all-round development for students in their focus, not just academics. Its a fun place to be in. It has an international stature. Ofcourse, the duration of working is quite long which was the only negative aspect I could figure out working there in 4.5 years.
Pros
Focus on all-round development
Cons
In Amity Mumbai campus you will find people to be really nice, helpful and always there to support in all daily tasks no matter what.

One can expect a Good work-life balance there.
Good Faculty support and vast learner base and professional audience.The university infrastructure is very well planned .Management could be more cooperative.Overall stress levels are high at work as the work environment is very fast paced
I will give Amity University a 5 star, It was a great experience being a part of Amity Family. Very friendly co-workers and superiors and friendly environment.
Pros
Supportive Co-workers and Superiors
Cons
Distance from the city.
If you think you need more challenging roles, proper hierarchy and proper guidance from management then do not join here. If you are in academics then good place for professors.
premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.
Be focused on the job profile
Keep performing without hesitation

Learn to understand the work culture

Quick contribution to job as per the profile is essential.
amity university doesn't give you the security of your job but few things are good about amity university excellent working culture supportive staff, salary on time, 5 days working
Pros
5 days working
Cons
extreme work pressure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amity University?
All the non teaching staff except army person are not satisfy from their job.

Here work responsibility is very hard than salary.

You gives full efforts but they giving bad increments.

You have working on one position but your work is not defined, although i am handling 4 job roles.
good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.
The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.
Working at Amity is an awesome experience. It trains you according to its requirements which in the long run will pay the employee in many ways. Long live Amity
Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.
Pros
Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.
Cons
Nil.
Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here.
Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.
Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture.

Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.
Pros
Good travel policies
Cons
Insurances
No sense of any Creativity. No atmosphere of education.Lazy professors,No original work,Copying of different work.Bad Quality of students present.Some Professors are good only others lazy.
Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.
I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on.
Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.