- No HR ethics. HR works against employees who raise concerns and acts as an ally and secret informer to Management.
- Bogus hierarchical structure, where Senior Managers & above, are mostly tyrants exploiting the "real workforce" through their Group Leaders & TLs.
- Their so called "GLs & TLs" are just "incapable bosses" without any functional knowledge or leadership skills, who act like brainless puppets of their Senior managers, just to be in their good books and to save their jobs.
- HR too is totally in control of Senior Management and never works for the employee rights.
- Worst HR ever. Puppet of the Management. Rules & policies are manipulated to harass and intimidate the employees as per the convenience of the Management.
- Management only has one explanation to every concern: "We have good bonus structure"
- Bonus is no better. Bonus is deferred to make it look big. Just a sham way to trick the employee into believing they are getting big amount.
- No transparency in performance rating structure. No value for skill and talent. Only preference is how much you can please and obey the orders from management, without asking questions.
A healthy workplace environment involves the physical environment of the office or workshop and the occupational health & safety of the employees which reduces the worry of employees by looking into the safety of the workplace.
Ameriprise Financial was a great firm to work and learn new option in the field of finance and accounting management. The tool of financial planning, real estate management, retirement planning and wealth distribution was taught and practiced with every designed portfolio of the client. The firm was running great but due to internal turbulence the management decided to shut the India advisory business and the team was laid off with severance.
The management is average, however the environment is 100% American which makes its a nice place to work in. There is no work life balance as the senior management keeps on increasing the pressure of work.
Ameriprise financial Inc is a well established organization having businesses across America, Asia (India), Singapore and many other parts of the world. I have had a great time working here on distinct positions across various departments within the organization. Its a fun place to work on. Management here is very supportive and professional. It is an employee centric company.
Not a nice place to work as it is expected to work at least 15 hours a day which will disturb your work life balance. You are expected to carry your laptop and be available every weekend and also on planned leaves. The work is copy and paste type so no learning takes place; the management encourages politics in the work place
Amazing Place to work at, High-level management is supportive, competitive, working conditions are amazing and management is flexible and supportive. But located in Gurgaon and Noida so traveling time is troublesome.