American LegalNet Inc. Employee Reviews

Not given a chance to suceed
Senior Account Executive, Midwest (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ (Remote)May 19, 2019
I sold 90k in 6 months with no existing pipeline and also built a 2M pipeline in those 6 months. I was laid off without cause. A typical day at worked involved cold-calling, scheduling demos and roughly 50% travel. The hardest part of the job is that I have been in the legal industry for 22 years and I believe I was hired under false pretenses. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people with whom I worked. Most of which have now quit and moved on.
Good people, good pay,
Applications Manager (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAApril 11, 2019
Good company, good people, good pay, good office, good benefits- what more can I ask for? To be able to work with a great company makes it worthwhile to come into work everyday. There are many amenities to keep that staff happy, cappuccino bar and the new staff gym.
Great environment and opportunity for growth
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 25, 2019
I like who I work with and what I'm doing. I also definitely enjoy the compensation and opportunity for growth. I like seeing how we are making a difference.
Very progressive company
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAFebruary 13, 2019
Very progressive company and employers who care for their staff and truly listen to them.Truly the first place I've worked where I have been happy and proud of my work.
Friendly coworkers
Technician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Encino, CADecember 26, 2018
Seeing clients make great progress is rewarding! Friendly coworkers, getting to learn so much while at work.There are flexible hours and pay is also great :)
Great work environment
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 10, 2018
great work environment. Everyone encourages you to be creative, and it's nice to collaborate with people to improve their home.Being able to talk to an array of different people
Pros
Good commutable area to get to. Young vibrant team.
Cons
Some days are super long, and it can be expensive depending on what you want.
I love working for ALN
Human Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Encino, CANovember 10, 2018
I love working for ALN for many reasons. I always feel supported as I've been given opportunities to grow professionally as well as on a personal level. In addition, I cherish the relationships that I've established with coworkers, family members, and individuals that we serve. The mission of ALN also reinforces values that I hold close. Witnessing others achieve their goals is both motivating and rewarding.
The CEO is very understanding
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAOctober 2, 2018
This company is no different than any other law independent software firms I have worked for. The CEO is very understanding of issues and helpful. Its a great learning experience for me.
Pros
Opportunity to apply my skillset to a challenging environment, CEO is a wealth of information, Learning experience of an ever-changing industry landscape
Cons
I can't think of any cons at this moment
The environment is amazing
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 27, 2018
The environment is amazing. Delicious and health food, natural environment, and loving community. Working here has set the bar so high for all employers. The ability to help others and spread a natural lifestyle is life changing. Employees get discounts on supplements and therapies which helps us with living a healthier lifestyle along with the guests! Overall, I am blessed to be here.
Staff is best
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAAugust 1, 2018
ALN administrative staff are the best. They will always help out when need be.They encourage staffs and this keeps us going on a day to day basis.I take great pleasure in showing up to do my job daily.
ALN has highly efficient management
BA CRM Manager (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAMay 26, 2017
Working in legal firm is a demanding and sometimes stressful job. The onus comes on the company to make their employees comfortable and enjoy their work. ALN has highly efficient management that looks after its employees by paying their hard work with well monetary benefits, as well as pay for extra work hours, and has other perks as well. All the benefits and trainings that are gained will make you stay here for a long time.
productive and fun work place
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  CAMay 23, 2017
After working with ALN for over a year, one feeling that has grown in me is that I do not want to work anywhere else for the near future. The management preaches what they say and stick true to their values and ethics. Law and legal firm is a dynamic and highly competitive world but still they give employees the breather and they are equally appreciated and rewarded for the hard work put in to work for the cases. Here, I have worked with the top professionals and thus, have learnt and gained a lot of experience. Overall, it is an on going learning experience and great place to enjoy work-life balance.
The Best Place I Have Worked At
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 19, 2017
The work at ALN is challenging and demanding but company rewards the employees appropriately. Salary packages are good and so are the other benefits and perks.
Pros
The people are fantastic, the benefits are great and the pay is more than fair.
Cons
I really have no cons so far.
The Best Place I Have Worked At
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Canada, KYMay 16, 2017
Working with ALN has improved my expertise and proficiency in the legal firm as well as given me exposure to the field of law. The professionals and management are well versed with their work and the cases given to be handled by the employees are challenging thus, providing the employees to grow and company to achieve the maximum potential and success.
Pros
The people are fantastic, the benefits are great
Cons
I really have no cons so far.
Management Over promises
BA CRM Manager (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAMarch 7, 2016
There are some really great programmers in the company. The company tends to promise delivery dates that the number of staff members cannot meet because of other projects.
Pros
Some great people in programming
Cons
high turnover because of overworking staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American LegalNet Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6