American Express Global Business Travel

American Express Global Business Travel Employee Reviews

India35 reviews
Best place to work if you want to make a career in travel industry. The management is supportive and the salary structure is appropriate as per travel industry norms.
Support Account Managers with product updates. Working on Concur to update the corporate travel website for different clients. Connecting with other support teams as well.
I joined the company keeping in view a long term stint and work however I was asked to switch work within company within one year or step out of the company even though I was performing and giving results with maximum number of projects in my hands
It a nice company to work with. The people are helpful. They treat the employee good.Its a very healthy work environment.
Work load is subjective . Good work is always rewarded.
1. Good Management
2. Good Work life balance

3. Opportunities to grow

4. Good Benefits

5. Justified Salary package

6. Good Leadership style

7. Well Managed
It is a Travel Based Software Company wherein work Culture is like Indian Companies and in terms of Management it is fine to work with.
HR policies are firm and great learning to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long working hours
Since GBT was a part of American Express, it has inculcated the same values and culture which makes GBT a great place to work.
My experience has been exemplary with Amex & GBT.
Was an employee of India. I am looking for an opportunity to work in Amex USA. So far I have worked in India-Amex. If given an opportunity in Amex-US,I would love to work here again,
Real a good place to work and good team to work. Very motivative leaders and supportive team. A wide area to learn how to be a professional travel consultant
I seriously don't want to work here, it's just I am dragging on until I find an alternate. I find myself being subdued, threatened that if u confront for something which is unjust happening , you will loose your job.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Pathetic management bringing bad name to Amex as a brand
It's a good company if we compare the other option in the Indian market. Employee and client centric. Good working atmosphere. The only change they need to work on their applications or tools of booking as it seems outdated. The time to run faster.
I joined this company 3 year back with the implant of HCL technologies. The toughest account as per the rumors in the market. I also faced challenges working at the beginning but gradually overcome with it and got the top performer of the year. Actually whenever you join a new place it comes up with few ups and downs but you have be patient and go with the flow the things gets settled soon.
Awesome working atmosphere, such great management altogether best place to work with. AMEX Global Business Travel is a employee oriented company which listen to employee and help employees to do better for their personal and professional growth.
It been two years and always new challenges whether process set up or whether LE Audit. Teams were great to work with. GST project was very good learning experience.
Here, the timing is very flexible. And it's also a very good place to work in terms of sales prospective where the employees growth is very transparent. And in the same time the prospects are very highly profiled.
Pros
Nice place to work and great learning environment
Cons
Limited growth opportunities
This is one of the excellent organisation . Anyone can do work life balance . Everyone enjoy the work and management is nice to meet employees time to time.
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
Very employee friendly organisation offer great flexibility in work atmosphere which helps employees to maintain work life balance. Competent work force helps employees to nurture and develop their skill sets.
Pros
Flexibility to Work from home
In my previous employer I used handle only few countries. But here over all 60+ countries need to handle. Initially I have faced little problem, my colleague he helped me a lot in process wised and in hard situation. Overall its a good journey for me and enjoyed while working.
You find it hard for the management to motivate you as an employee, you don't get paid equivalent to the amount of work you do for the company.

The workplace culture is good and not too stressing, a lot of events take place which take your mind off work sometimes and help release stress.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Salary
calendar management, travel bookings, meeting scheduling, planning events for the month, collecting and compiling data, preparing reports .

coordination with clients and vendors
It has been a great learning place for me and slowly and steadily I have been taught to graduate from one level to the other and the management is very transparent about employees career growth
Amex is always a shining brand and its always a fun to work with it.Work Culture and Policies are always encourage you to go for your maximum. overall a nice experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express Global Business Travel. Our community is ready to answer.