Amazon.com
Information from Amazon.com:

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

India3,188 reviews
Found 3,188 reviews matching the search
Work place is good with some pressures in field but it enough they paid as there work.
This is an E-Wallet process so I have to work at field mostly..
International work culture. More process oriented. Fun and stress free but fast paced. Friendly higher management. Cooperative and helpful officials..
Pros
functions
Cons
nil
I have the job but that was company freedom and happy good working the job no pressure and good salary paid thanks so much I products good quality and service best in the world
Pros
Amazing working
Cons
Good service
From my understanding you don't see a notification from your seller account when you've received a review- only when you've received feedback. And to see feedback you would have to go.
Cons
Company that pays you well and treats its customers well. Very customer centric company that takes care of employees and gives freedom to try different roles
Pros
Salary
Good place to work with for freshers fun environment .Wont get stress flexible work hours would give balanced work & personal life.Good salary with decent hike.
Pros
Free launch, Free cab
Cons
Amazon is one if the MNC company In the world.. But management is not satisfied in some branches across some district its very stressful. But work in this company can have great growth.
I really like to do work with Amazon.
The services all over the globe are excellent

And the employees working with Amazon are very much skillful even my brother is currently working in Amazon
Pros
Efficient
Cons
Does not include students
It's been an amazing journey so far and it's my first and present full time job.
Working here has helped me growing in all the ways whether it's my standard of living, my lifestyle or career growth.

Working environment is really awesome and the targets are easy to achieve.

Besides, like every other org. you have to showcase your skills and perform well above standards in order to grow within the origanisation.
Pros
nice perks and benfits
Cons
Far from home
Amazon has great work-culture. They don't have a dress code and very relaxed. Working at Amazon is very cool. Informative leaders driving a team is appreciable.
Pros
Meal Coupon
Cons
Less Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amazon.com?
Friendly atmosphere and good place to work,
Good experience with Amazon,

Reason of leaving for this job is my accident and I was hospitalized for a month..
The company itself is the biggest brand in the world that it does not need an introduction, however, working at Amazon will definitely be a great experience. The work will feel stagnant after a point in time, so if you are looking for challenges, this might not be the right place unless you get promoted or move to a different LOB. Hope for the best !
Pros
Rs. 1100 meal vouchers, both side free cabs, Nsa
Cons
Promotions, Salary
I have worked as a process associates in this company and i have learned many things from there like how to work in the company and managing all operations like Inbound, Outbound And sortation. And i well known how to handle manpower and well known about amazon logistics tools and others tools like: FCLM, FMC, YMS etc.
Work with Amazon was a great experience as it was a very fast-paced workplace with good staff. They offer good benefits and pay is also attractive along with recreation
It was my first Job and i loved every moment i worked there. I got good opportunities aswell. However, as everywhere else there is politics and favoritism there as well. Especially when manger changes and team changes which is very frequent as per business requirement.
Iam try to my best in eny work you give me iam completely understand you give me work to i work hard and no complent and i try to my best thank you for the you understand me
Pros
Anyone
Cons
Anyone
I have worked as a delivery supervisor at Amazone DC . its very difficult to cooperate with the coworkers as most of the staff and not much qualified or educated for the post. Thery work on their own time and always delay their work or be dependable on other workers. And there are only 2 persons to verify (BTS) 2000 courier parcels which is very much time wasting and irritating. I ca
Pros
Lots of perks and incentives
Cons
No facilities by the employer, u are always treated like 3rd parties
open environment, fast paced and challenging job. Quickly resolve tasks and meet their deadlines. Hardest part- no recognition for your contributions at work, minimal pay scale.
Cons
rotational shift, no recognition
Amazon is the best organization for growth. It provides the most relaxed environment with perfect balance between life and work life. There are multiple opportunities for growth in multiple departments of your choice.
Good Place to work, one can enjoy working with Amazon as along with work one can learn many things . One can take part in many training that can help then in future.
Good company, worst management...
Good salary and perks

Free transport

Lovely people

No dress code

Promotion is late

Bad politics among managers

Favouritism
Pros
Salary and perks
Cons
Worst management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.
19,548