Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Fun @ Workplace
Catalog Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 18, 2018
Basically overall experience being an Amazonian was ver y helpful to grow myself.
but drawback is growth is very limited & no added monetary benefits.
Nice
Transaction Risk investigator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 16, 2018
It's a nice company to work at but management has changed and because of them getting in finance background managers they are unable to handle the young generation of Amazonians.
Productive and best place to work.
Customer support associate (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 15, 2018
Had best time of life working at Amazon. Though it was a short period of time, I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope to get a chance to work for Amazon once again.
Pros
Coupons, Transportation, Flexible worktime
Cons
Some what difficult during the month of sales
fun work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  indiaJune 15, 2018
amazing to work with amazon the management is very friendly no pressure is taken by us all the employees were treated well, and safety was ensured for all the employess.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Awesome company to work with
Digital Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 15, 2018
Amazon is the best company that i experienced. Productive and at the same time enjoyable work place. Stress free the most enjoyable part of the job. Lot to learn in Amazon.
Fun workplace
German Language Expert (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 13, 2018
Loved amazon. Only management needs to be change.

Working in amazon is like working at home. You will feel working in heaven. Its the most amazing company in the world
Word Hard, Have fun and make history
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST AND UAT TESTER (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaJune 12, 2018
The company truly justifies it's logo. I thoroughly enjoyed while I learnt a lot. Going to work everyday felt like going to a fun place. The first job is important to anybody and I feel very lucky to be an employee of Amazon as my first job.

I had great enthusiastic managers and colleagues as well.
It was a great experience,working as an Amazon employee.
Seller Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,IndiaJune 12, 2018
The hardest part was the frequent change in shifts, and late night shifts.
Pros
work environment wsa great
Cons
frequent change of shifts
Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.
Transaction Risk Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 12, 2018
It's one of the best places I've worked so far.
Work/Life Balance, Job Culture, Management, (Recreation Room :P) are one of the best things in here.
There is a lot going on than meets the eye ;)
Fun place to work.
Senior Associate SNR (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaJune 11, 2018
Fun place to work, I was happy to work in a fast paced work environment. I have learned how to plan and manage your time.
I have learned to be more responsible and complete the task on time.
Great place to work and learn things
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 10, 2018
Great place to work, to learn new things. Good work culture and good environment. I enjoyed working with Amazon learnt many things which were useful for career prospective.
good
Seller support (Former Employee) –  indiaJune 5, 2018
excellent very ood working environment
Co workers and the associates were to willing good and ery v
they helpin your lt times as well
it also improvesyour communication skills
amazing workplace
ERC Senior Associate-Client Services (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJune 5, 2018
By far the best workplace I have come across.The company provides such great benefits to its employees.Very good work culture.I have no complains whatsoever.
Benefits
Cons
Rotational shifts
 Manpower Planning,  Gained exposure in charting out of Forecast of load volume
AMAZON- Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bilaspur, ChhattisgarhJune 4, 2018
- Ensuring availability of adequate manpower and efficient utilization in term of movement of loads
do preparation on manpower planning,volumes & growth and achieving revenue and profitability norms.
Fun and exciting workplace environment
Imaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 3, 2018
The workload was manageable. My day started at 6 AM and was done by 3 AM, sometimes going overtime during peak season. Flexibility of work hours would have been nice. The work ambience was great and food in the cafeteria was good too. Perks like free transport and Sodexo coupons appreciable. Overall a good employment experience.
Work hard have fun
Visual Designer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 3, 2018
It's all about manager whom you working, there will be no clarity it's sugar cane. There will be no clarity in work management all US work culture from North guys will be admiting this culture. not who worked on normal cultural.
Pros
Sodex
Cons
24/7 work
Good working environment
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  NoidaJune 3, 2018
Good Working Environment, Support with the management, Good Incentive. But no technical skills required and nothing to learn extra technical. But can learn the internal process of e-commerce. Various internal job postings.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Work Pressure
work hard , have fun
Transaction Risk Investigator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 2, 2018
Amazon would always be marked as one of the amazing companies to work in this world. everyday is a first day in Amazon, the work culture, the world class amenities they provide for the fellow employees, and the top class style of management where every voice is heard with utmost preference. i would love to work with Amazon again.
Fun at place and make history
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 31, 2018
We always had a fun at work along with the targets regarding the productive work, I have learnt many things from Amazon as it was my first company to work in.Staff always create healthy environment in work to make us have good rapport between managers and leads.
Always understanding an employee needs and pain. It was their motto :when a company understands employee needs, employee gives everything for the company's growth and success. I had no typical day at Amazon, the hardest part was working in shifts, but I totally agree that managers always used to understand our pain working in shifts and encourages us with fun activities. I have learnt the work culture early and have received many appreciations. Every day i used to enjoy my work and make history.
Not great management
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 29, 2018
Product managers might not be very cooporative. Work-life balance is OK. Parties and perks are very good. Over-all it was a good enough experience though the work was boring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.

57,560