Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Best salaries
Transaction Risk Investigator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 17, 2018
Amazon pays for overtime and also arranges for free lunch/dinner during the holiday season of November-December every year. That gives it an edge over the other employers, when it comes to only salaries.
Pros
Free Lunches during Holiday Season
Cons
Mandatory Overtime at times, No vacations in Nvo.-Dec. every year.
Customer service
Senior Customer Service associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 16, 2018
Easy work place with daily challenges.
We had rotational shift, which made us understand the time management at personal and organisational level.
It was great experience understanding customer issues and finding new ways to assist them.
Productive and un at work
Auditor of data quality check (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2018
Learned a lot of work and the culture here makes me comfortable to work. No much pressure of work. Given time of 8 to 9 hours a day is all you need to work and 2 days weekoff gives the best of rest and work balance
Pros
Free food coupon and free sports coaching
Cons
Less pay
Word hard, make history , have fun!
Search and Rescue Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaOctober 15, 2018
the work life is exactly as how the slogan goes, Word hard, make history, have fun!
Its pretty competitive workplace, though its hard for most of them to have work-life balance, it would be easy once you get a hang of it. After all its a place for cross skills and a lot of opportunities. You never feel like going through a monotonous work.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Peak season stress
A good place ro work
Transactions Risk Investigator (Former Employee) –  HyderabadOctober 14, 2018
Was fun and good place to work with.. learned many things and was like a second home for me. And the work itself was fun back then in TRMS.. where it shows how important is one’s role in preventing fraud and checking the legitimacy of transactions.
Pros
Good pay, work culture
this place was fun and felt like home
Amazon customer care associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 14, 2018
This was a great place to work. The entire floor of people, the managers, resolution specialists all felt at the same level.It was a great experience and had to leave due to family.
or else would still have been there.
Pros
peak party, post ad pre peak goodies, extra activities
Cons
nothing!
Best work life Balance when working in this company
Freelance Product Photographer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2018
The work culture at Amazon is simply the best. Approachable teams co exist.
Very systematic company.Benefits are brilliant.
Employee safety is good!!!
Great people to work with
Transaction Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 10, 2018
I worked in the Fraud team. I loved it so much that I used to work on the weekends as well. Amazon has a lot of young talent who bring in unique skills to the table.
productive work place
Tech Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 10, 2018
Good work experience with tension free work culture. Nice place to learn newer things to develop skills. Hard to get to higher level which requires to spend more time and effort.
super cool work place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 10, 2018
the work is not so heavy because there are good companions.good schedules for those who study. give prizes to encourage us.they help us improve. they wants us to grow inside the work.they make many changes.
It was a very friendly environment. The people were awesome and it was a great management team there that made sure everyone know how to do there job.
Fun Work space
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  hyderabadOctober 9, 2018
The opportunities to learn here are literally unlimited, and the opportunity to take on new responsibility is as well. I honestly believe you can be as awesome as you want here.Although Amazon is a large enough company that I'm sure there are good pockets and bad pockets. Everyone here is really smart, and wants to succeed both personally, and as a company.
Good Place to Work & Learn
Catalog Quality as Content Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2018
Good place to work with lots of learning and good mentors. Loads of fun at work. One would feel work is fun Literally. Must try once at least. There is no other company like AMAZON :)
Productivity
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bilaspur, HaryanaOctober 7, 2018
Hard work but Best company and long time sarvis.
Amazon wearhouse is fully air conditioning. We do not feel hot .
This sarvis is day and night shift
Pros
No lunch
Cons
10 hours
productive and fun workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 7, 2018
It's my first job.There i improved my communication skills,personality etc.The management of company is very nice. i won most prices at there such as for punctuality, hardworking, quick learner etc.
The best work environment
Seller Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 7, 2018
Had a pleasant working experience and fun loving work people. The culture of the workplace was open and adaptable to all employees. I learned how to work as a team and got an experience of work pressure and how to deal with it.
Pros
work environment
Cons
rotational shifts
Excellent company to fulfill your dreams
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 5, 2018
The journey at Amazon teaches you a lot. From the front level agent to the Program Manager, my journey in the company taught me of many lessons and get my dream position and still it throws the challenges everyday
Very ambitious company which always insists on highest standards
Manager II Risk Investigations (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 3, 2018
Good Company to work for. the compensation is decent. the company is very dynamic in nature and is constantly evolving which makes things difficult as there is no data support.
In Amazon its always your Day 1
Lead VSP (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaOctober 2, 2018
I was part of very dynamic work culture, where ideas and innovations are discussed, implemented & appreciated. I have handled negotiation project, audit project, vendor service project basically. All this projects were unique as it was undefined that means you need to identify and define actions of your own. It gives a great learning if you handle or be a part of such projects and everyday a we get a new scope to learn and develop to ourselves keeping organizational goals in mind
Pros
Great place to work, no job pressure, extremely nice work culture
Cons
nothing as such
Good Company
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad IndiaOctober 2, 2018
Bureaucracy happening too much. No work personal life balance.
Good for learning new stacks.
Good for internal growth within company
Bad if going against managers
A very relaxed and fun environment
Transaction risk investigator (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 1, 2018
A great first job. The environment is fun and safe giving a lot of importance to growth and development personally and professionally. It also has a recreation room.
Pros
work form home
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.

58,400