Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 1,957 reviews matching the search See all 31,140 reviews
About workplace experience.
delivery boy (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 19, 2019
Experienced very much comfortable workplace.
Best and very cooperative staff. Everything is fine but only one con I have faced that very short span of the contract.
Pros
co operative staff
Cons
working hours
• Auditor will have to conducts audits on a daily basis, Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of Compliance operations business
Quality analyst (Current Employee) –  BANGALOREFebruary 16, 2019
• Share results of audits on a weekly/daily basis. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines.
Secure job and best culturer place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rewari, Haryana, IndiaFebruary 15, 2019
Amazon India is the one of the best company in India. In this organization we have most of advantage of learning in each and every function. Amazon have best culture and benefits for their employees.
Pros
HOH services, canteen facility, AMcare clinic availacle for any emergency.
Cons
On roll proccedure are too slow
Fast paced and challenging work culture
Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 15, 2019
Empowered work culture. Immense opportunities for career growth if your performance is extraordinary.
The quality of employees is competitive and ever learning environment
Work Hard & Make History
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2019
One of the best companies that i've worked. Love the work culture, atmosphere, environment, fun loving people to work with. Gained a vast knowledge of many things and also improved my standards and skills. Enjoy the deadlines, targets to achieve, the best get rewarded.
Amazon Experience
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 11, 2019
Working for the CMT in Amazon has advantages and disadvantages. It requires a lot of self discipline and ability.The shifts are varied which can fit most life styles although because you work in the US market the shifts generally start anytime from 3pm onward and end around 12am depending on the shift you are allocated. I work for 40 hours per week.
Pros
Work nature and the enviroment
Cons
Variation in Shift timings every month
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 10, 2019
The best place to learn and have fun at the same time. Helpful and friendly colleagues. Amazing work culture and very good training. Endless potential for growth.
Pros
Hiring year round and best in market salaries
Cons
Monotonous
Fun place but bad management
Trainer/Team Lead/Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 9, 2019
Bad management and leadership. Great infrastructure and ambience to work. Nocturnal animals do apply. Rotation of shifts is contagious. Overall decent company
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Slow growth and learning
Loved working here
Associate II (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaFebruary 8, 2019
Absolutely loved working here! The management was always open t to you ideas. If you work hard you will definitely be recognized for it, and not just by your peers, but senior management as well. The work culture was always very fast paced and fun, and your colleagues tend to become like family overtime. This is by far the best place I have worked at so far.
Pros
compensation
Working Remotely
"Risk Analyst" (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 5, 2019
Amazon started a New Project however as per the New Project we can support the operations remotely and it was an awesome experience working here....Work place is superb, most enjoyable part of the work is investigation...
Pros
Work From home option
Cons
Adherence to Break timings
An amazing place to work.
HR Associate (Former Employee) –  BengaluruFebruary 3, 2019
This is best organisation I have worked so far.
You will hear people saying that at Amazon, it’s always Day 1. That means the approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent and focus on growth.
Pros
Everyday is a learning process.
Cons
Nothing at all
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 1, 2019
When I first applied , I was dressed all formals, but the culture in Amazon is completely different. That was the first and last day I wore formals to Amazon. It has a friendly environment with a lot to learn. Great platform for exposure.
They provide you regular feedback on your performance and help you improve , that's what I loved most in Amazon. No top management officials are going to criticise you , they are ready to help in every possible manner.
Pros
huge cafeteria
Cons
less time for break
Best
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 1, 2019
Amazon develpoment center is one of the worlds best place to work at .It is an amazing place to start your carrer .Amazon helps you to learn work hard like the way it prtraits the motto thats the way it wokrs as well .I have been very very lucky to be a part of the woderfull organization
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
excellent
ERC Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 1, 2019
It was great working with such an amazing organisation. Its culture amd work environment are so adaptable. Learned a lot from Amazon. The feeling to be an AMAZONIAN was beautiful.
It was a blast to work in one of the largest companies in the world
SELLER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 1, 2019
As a fresh graduate, I joined Amazon knowing well that it was a large company and were known for their name in my friends circle. In Amazon, I felt at home and even though the job was tiring and got outrageous at times, the team coordinators and supervisors did wonders in keeping the team's morale together and helping us feel comfortable while we worked. We were also rewarded well for the hard work we put in.
Pros
Amazing work culture and amazing people
Cons
Odd hours to work and hard for family oriented individuals
Smart working & employee combination
PA (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 31, 2019
My work experience is supervision . I,m very smooth handling to man power and I know understand to work do employee . My stronger point to communicate overall satisfied to worker and then any work to do worker.
Pros
Transportation free
Cons
Life time
Fun work place
Customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJanuary 30, 2019
Good experience with this organization and learned more about the customer satisfaction and how to help and clear the customers needs and problems. And had very good funny environment with surrounding colleagues enjoyed working as an executive.
Pros
Sufficient
Cons
Sufficient
Good
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 30, 2019
Best place to work!
Had a great time with everyone especially the mangers and also the colleagues.
No issues with anything, just that the salary is quite low.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 28, 2019
Awesome environment and an excellent place to work. The hardest part of the job is patience which is very much needed in every job. Learned a lot from all the people, especially from my manager.
nice work place
prcoess assoicate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 28, 2019
learn to new things well management...one of the hardest job but enjoyable part of the job and there is no growth...its like a politics...but company is very nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.

59,310