Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 2,537 reviews matching the search See all 41,230 reviews
Good experience
Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 5, 2019
Work load is bit high but depends on individual performance. Good spirit among team helps you to grow .
Salary structure is good .
Mostly depends on the role you are in
Good company to work with
Good company to work with but the job security is realy low. Work life balance is good
Salary and other ben ifits are goodvery much employee centric and having grt growth pooertunities
The good place to learn more and new things but many new process and new techniques will be launched
ASSOCIATE DIGITAL PROCESS (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu perungudiDecember 5, 2019
The main part here is i gained more knowledge on ebooks and product that made me to take a deep dive in more. giving day to day productivity and initiative.
Relaxed, fun n less salary
Senior Associate - Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 5, 2019
Hard to get a job in Amazon but once you're in - you'll have your chances to grow but should enough support from the leadership team. Salary hikes n given income is very low
Relaxed work culture with daily targets
Buyer Transaction Risk Investigator (Current Employee) –  Marathahalli, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
Job based on weekly tagets. Should be able to meet all 4 different targets. Frequent changes found in Management and SOP. Abuse Risk investigators are expected to take right calls based on their judgement.
Good to work
Help Desk Executive (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 5, 2019
Daily activity is kind of receiving the TT and calls same has to follow with the respective team and get it done closed on time.

Blocking the conference room at respective sites for meeting purpose.
Good
Problem solver (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
I am to work there good experience there 2 shifts day shifts and night shift 5days working I am to work there it was good feeling to share Amazon memorys
Fun Work Place
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  bangaloreDecember 4, 2019
Work place at Amazon is really pleasing and encourages the employees to contribute their best towards the growth of the organization in every way possible.
Good work place
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 4, 2019
Relaxing and friendly environment, team accepting workspace, free spaced and innovative work atmosphere and ideas, No senior/junior behavior, knowledgeable, culture respecting, hardest part of the job would be the team politics and most enjoyable would be the way the team worked together, supporting each other at every step.
Stressful
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
Stressful work environment. Very long hours without much appreciation from higher management. Typical day during Diwali or any major sales event starts at 7 and last till after midnight.
Nice and health giving
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2019
It was nice overall experience and have the better work culture. Along with that the floor managers were very nice and kind in attituted. The bonus gifts were given to best performers
Very nice place
Ssa da (Former Employee) –  Bandlaguda, Andhra PradeshDecember 3, 2019
It was a great experience to work with Amazon and our manager was a great person and very discipline... We had great work environment week of was great and adjustable..
Work hard to make History on your Career
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 3, 2019
Learnt a lot at Amazon with respect to work culture and leadership management. Most enjoyable part of the job is freedom at work and act on your responsibility simultaneously.
Credits will reach out if you followed their ethics!!
Good company to work with
Lead Qualification Analyst (ES) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 2, 2019
Anyone wants to learn more and more should work in Amazon.
New skills and learning are appreciated in the organization, growth is a factor that attracts people.
I love amazon my very best job but only one issue I can't share
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon or Rohini delhiDecember 2, 2019
Very good culture and frenk staff in my office and whan I am facing any problem in my work very supporteble staff and good timing 9 to 5 or something like that every time I am responsible for my work and whan I am submit any report with my boss my boss feeling very happy with my work. Thanks
productive and fun place to work with
Process Associate and Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  chennaiDecember 2, 2019
Amazon was a great company to work for with great benefits and a understanding of people and family and safe working environment open door if you have issues they willing to to listen and help.
Good place
Shared Services Analyst - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 2, 2019
Good place to work with. Nice culture and freedom of thoughts. Good pay received for the job done and also the outings are very much good for relaxed work life balance.
It was good working there
Catalog Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
If amazon is your first company then you will find it difficult to work somewhere else in India because the leverages amazon gives you and work life balance you won't find elsewhere.
Productive and fun workplace
Catalog Quality Specialist - ES (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 1, 2019
I had excellent experience working in amazon, management is awesome, workplace culture is very good, the most enjoyable part of the job was having fun at work learning new things and having lot of scope for personal and professional development.
Fun workplace
Lead - Vendor Success Program (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 1, 2019
Amazon is a happy place to work. Amazon trust's its employees to take ownership and drives each of us to place the customer first at any cost. Amazon provides table tennis, fossball and carrom board for the employees to relax.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.

512,389