Not good for new joiner
The company culture is Dynamic.
Worked for about 9 years. work culture is decent. do not expect any good in-house training to develop your competency. Did not see any effort particularly in this area. it was always learn on your own or catch hold of your colleagues. your experience in the company will depend a lot on your manager. for example, you will have managers who are totally flexible about work from home and some managers who will clamp down completely, so no uniformity in company policy here. Even team outings are dependent on your managers. So some teams would have 2 outings per year while we used have only 1.
- What should you wear to an interview at Altisource?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Altisource?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Altisource?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Altisource?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Altisource?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Altisource, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Altisource require background check? What kind of background check does Altisource do and how l…3 people answered
- What are the transport boundry3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Altisource?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Altisource?2 people answered