ALTEN Calsoft Labs Employee Reviews

Good Work Culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 30, 2019
Good work Culture, Good place to work for work life balance and decent salaries and benefits.

Overall good company to be associate for a long term career growth.
Productive and Fun Experaince
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2019
It very nice environment to work and work/personal life balance is very good A part of that company experience is learnable and lots of supporting form my all colleague and my manager.
Fun workplace
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baner, Pune, MaharashtraJune 10, 2019
Working is good but job security is not available. Management is nice. They provides plenty of leaves. Higher management is very good. Have to work in 24/7 manner.
Pros
Cons
Cabs not available
Satisfactory
Module Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMarch 22, 2019
Satisfactory. New things can be learned here, but management is poor. Salary benefits are good. They have Minimum 9 hour workday which is monitored by a punch in and punch out system.
Fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 20, 2019
Good place to start working as a fresher if you want to get into Technical Publication field. If you want to develop as an Engineer the please do not go.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No incentives
Very less project with limited time
Tech lead in python (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 1, 2018
If u are in client project then u are in good shape.. hike is very less . Please avoid if possible . It's a company with visions without people. Before join please think twice
Nice place to work as fresher also
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 28, 2017
Good office culture
Nice place to work
Satisfied salary package
Management is good
Employees friendly culture
Employees benefit are taken care
Freely environment
Pros
Nice work culture
Good Salary - And nothing more
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 1, 2017
Salary is amazing, but the rest depends entirely on your manager, but unfortunately most managers have little respect for team and almost no proven skills.

HR department is good, they have recently started activities and should be appreciated for their activities.

Projects are far from plentiful, this creates a huge job security issue, besides many employees are leaving due to poor handling by middle level managers and lack of projects. Layoff happens quietly behind the scenes.

Appraisal is held back for most employees, although performance reviews are complete and the % of appraisal is stated. However all managers get their Appraisal.(Not every year though, just for 2017, beyond that I'm not sure)
Pros
Salary is amazing, Infrastructure is near perfect, HR policies and Activities are good, Top Level management in each department are good
Cons
Job Security could become a question in some case, less projects, no Cab, Unfortunately most middle level managers have little experience in managing people, often arrogant and lack the skills to guide.
Good work culture
Sales operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 9, 2017
A Good work culture.With Time one could explore new things and can learn and upgrade oneself according to the time.The most important fun activities and recognitions to the performance with award inculcate a moral boosting to an employee to give more 100 % for the productiveness in the work
good company
Head Admin & Facilitlites (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 3, 2017
co is good, work life balance is great, good job culture, good management people . lot of learnign opportunities, open thought policy and good collegues to work with.
Work life balance
Role Project manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 24, 2016
Nice compant to work with but only drawback is organisation is driven by customer , though there are framed policies for the organisation but they are often overided by customer
Good to work and good salary benifits
Sr. Executive - Recruitment (Current Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 6, 2016
Nice exposure and will get lot many options to learn and grow.
Good salary and hike in every year.
Can be associated for longer term.
Give the opportunity for multitasking.
Easy moving leadership team.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
More expectations
Manager with middle east exp
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 16, 2016
I always strive for excellence in anything that I do. I don't compete with others but I compete with myself making sure that I get better and better. I welcome new ideas and concepts, and I develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate high level of motivation not only to myself but to the people I work with. I make work fun and exciting, learning new skills and techniques is a must. I am very confident that I can perform well in any task given to me because I know how to set my priorities, manage my time, produce results and outperform myself. All the clients that I have worked with understands all of this because my work generates results. They all know that I have the passion to make their business my own treating each cent they spend as my own investment
Technical exposure is good
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  bangaloreSeptember 12, 2015
Technology wise we get freedom to choose latest technologies to solve the problems.
Employees are wondering about the company's growth.No clear growth or focus.