Aloha Technology Pvt. Ltd

Aloha Technology Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India72 reviews
We can learn new things here with lots of new skills
Good team environment Good projects fun life

Everybody is keen on his work nice work culture

Great jot hike
dont go there they are cold blooded person kiddish person not even f--- to employess life not even educated. fake degrees. poor person looser. dont try here please. i request to you people. dont spoil your future here.
. Don't have any policies for employees
. Your appraisal is based on your Superiors though can be baised

.work load

.no work life balance

.HR department sucks

.no leave encashment

.you can't get leaves easily
#1) You Should be mental prepare to move on any technology.
#2) Too Much work load.(In the same time you have to handel multipal projects)

#3) Good Salary. Appraisal policy is good its based on your performance
Pros
You 'll learn new skills
Cons
Too Much work load
Aloha Technology is a great place to work and I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a faced-paced, creative and cooperative business environment. Aloha Technology is a great company with a great culture.
Pros
Gives Opportunity To Explore, Great Teamwork, Inspiring Company
Cons
its very hard to discuss
Aloha Technology is an innovative product, making a difference in the industry. Aloha Technology is growing amazingly and as it has grown it has given me great opportunities to grow along with it. It feels like a big family where everyone is working learning and working together.
Pros
Talented, amazing & supportive people, clients to work with
Cons
No cons in the company
I highly reccomend Aloha Technology as a company to work for especially for people in the software development industry. The product lives upto its promise and it backs up that product with talented people along with an executive team that knows the product and is actively engaged with all aspects of the business. Not to mention the fact that the company is led by a management who knows the business and a stellar board that gives us the freedom to try new things.
Pros
good company values, Great people, Great teamwork
Cons
Nothing so far
The working environment is really amazing. The management is open to hearing new ideas and support every individual/team when you want to try out something. Everyone here is a contributor in their functional area which provides them a ladder to succeed. The office culture is an equal mix of intense work and fun.
Pros
Tons of growth, Amazing product and people
Cons
No cons
Pros
Good employee engagement
Cons
Nothing much of a con here
Pros
Good employee engagement
Cons
Nothing much of a con here
Pros
Good employee engagement
Cons
Nothing much of a con here
Aloha Technology is a product that is very structured in solving technology related issues and hurdles that many industries are facing now. Additionally it's a company which values it's employees.
Pros
Great Teamwork, Best Company to Work
Cons
No cons in the company
Remarkable opportunities. Aloha Technology is an amazing company and strong team members to collaborate with. Stable job if you do good work, good salary
Pros
Growing company, Consistent performer
Cons
Hectic delivery requriements
Aloha Technology is growing amazingly and as it has grown it has given me great opportunities to grow along with it. It feels like a big family where everyone is working learning and working together. The average age here is in the mid-20s and there is no shortage of motivation.
Pros
Employees are valued, Good learnings opportunity, Managers appreciate work
Cons
Nothing specific.
I joined this company a year ago and it has been going great since then. There's a lot of transparency and it provides you a structured career development every day. Plus everyone's ideas are heard and valued. Value-driven company and good management policies.
Pros
Great location, Global culture, Good employee engagement, Best place for diversity
Cons
Improve communication with HR
Remarkable opportunities. Aloha Technology is an amazing company and strong team members to collaborate with. Been almost a year since I've joined Aloha Technology and all I can say it's the best decision I've taken. People are super smart and young and everyone works hard towards a common goal. Every individual gets an opportunity to showcase their talent and ability.
Pros
Inspiring Company, Superb to company to work with
Cons
Nothing much of a con here
I joined this company a year ago and it has been going great since then. There's a lot of transparency and it provides you a structured career development everyday. Plus everyone's ideas are heard and valued.
Pros
Great location, Global culture, Best place for diversity
Cons
Nothing specific.
Pros
Latest technology to work with Great future prospects
Cons
Need to work really hard to stand out
Pros
Purpose Driven, Best place to work, 5 Year Review
Cons
Too many meetings
An extraordinary product that customers love. Good company culture and flexible work arrangements. Good to start career and for experienced as well Good Party Some good leads will help you to grow personally and professionally.
Pros
Good employee engagement, Great location, Global culture, Best place for diversity
Cons
Improve communication with HR
I joined this company a year ago and it has been going great since then. There's a lot of transparency and it provides you a structured career development every day. Plus everyone's ideas are heard and valued. Good to start career and for experienced as well Good Party Some good leads will help you to grow personally and professionally
Pros
Best Company to Work, Good Career Growth
Cons
No cons in the company