Allergan

Allergan Employee Reviews

India41 reviews
Wonderful experience, nice team to work different experience, have engaged lots of drs and got opportunity to train them , it was a difference experience overall
Good new learning each day opportunity to worked with Delhi’s top doctors and Delhi’s elite clinic good clients he never got chance to work with these class of clients life time experience
Cons
Great place to work at , cool and relaxed ambience.you will enjoy your work...the team meetings are superb and the company takes good care of employees...
Pros
Time and work life balance
Cons
No career growth
Good experience, Good working culture, Got to learn alot about my area of work, open to new ideas and encourages participation in key decisions for improvement
Good salary and family life but Indian company culture .behaviour of management team is not according to standard of MNC companies. Product quality, marketing strategies are excellent and enjoying the field work.
overall a good place to work with a mix of young and experienced people in a multidisciplinary culture and environment.

People are good and cooperative.
Pros
Bold culture
Cons
Work Life Balance
Allergan is cultural organization. having good management and goal. Good in terms of monetary benefits. focused on employee strength. scientific and skill updating organization for employee if person want to grow his career.
The Company has the BEST WORK ETHICS.
Good place to work and learn.

Very good salary Benefits and incentive schemes

Very Good Work Culture.

Training Sessions for employees to give maximum outputs
Good Work culture and spent a nice time with good people. The organisation also used to train us about the basics of all the technical qualities like recently we had 2 days training of MS office and PPT.
As a part of this esteemed organization I learned so many things..
Team Building

Manage the large customer base

Manage the wide area

Manage the big target

Manage the large distribution channel

and attend 3 time ATC (Allergan Talent Conclave)

Attend D.C. (Developmet Centre)
I have been part of Allergan since January 2013.
At here if you are ready to take up challenges and work religiously growths have sky as limit. Proud to be part of Allergan.
Have been in the sales domain where i worked as a senior territory manager. the training team at allergan is excellent which helps and prepares every sales professional to be the best in front of their customers.
Lots to learn regarding the company as this was my first job in a pharmaceutical firm.

Management was extremely supportive and understanding.

Interacting with clients from different parts of the world was very helpful in knowing people from different culture and their opinions.

The challenging part of the job was to have a good knowledge and convincing skill of the product manufactured by Allergan.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
overall working culture of the company is good. The whole work profile is of handling your allocated accounts nicely. how to improve the business of the company.
here i learned so many things related to sales and management. the management is really helpful. The hardest part till now i dint find anything.
Pros
nice work culture
Cons
nothing
I would rate "Allergan india Pvt. Ltd." as one of best company to work in India.
you can expect great learning, skill enhancement thru. work shop, work life balance and growth
with allergan work life balance will be there..but travel part is the concern .transparency,ethical and people oriented organization.culture of allergan is totally different from rest of the industry.
Pros
incentives
Cons
travell part
Its very good place to work and good management team as well as good team/ co-worker.while we working use to enjoy the work and having fun as well with teams and co-workers.
Pros
Finance Manager
Cons
good to work
It was good learning for Me during my stay at JLM.The company had many Employees benefits like Family Medical policy.
Management training programs were organized to improve productivity of the company.
Pros
Free Samples and promotional gifts to Customers
Cons
Long Hours working. .More Tours
In allergan i learned a real work of a sales representative. its not just about selling the good achieving the target its just about brand management, just love your brand make your own strategy and get success. the multinational culture gives me a lot to maintain my personality, my own skills got improved.
It is know dermatological company and we are respected by doctor as we promote the products in scientific way.Imcrement is not so good
Overall y a good company to work...But not a healthy organization.
Few seniors are cooperative & few are not.

Working culture was not so good....
Pros
good company
Cons
working culture is slightly -ve