All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Employee Reviews

knowledge development
Speech Language Pathologist Grade I Officer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaApril 2, 2019
training oriented, client service orientation is low
job natures are more focused in completing research projects funded by AIIISH, and clinical department runs in order to give training for graduates and post graduates.
Very good
Research officer (Speech Language Pathologist ) (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2018
Very good work atmosphere and very well maintained system.Good team members and continuous improvement in research and clinics is ensured by all.Patient strength is very high and also staff strength and efficiency is good
Pros
Salary, Work atmosphere
Cons
Slow process
Challenging and Informative
Speech Language Pathologist Grade I (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2017
Each day would be new and challenging. Different postings in therapy management section, therapy supervision, OPD and specialized clinics has helped in picking up new skills and to be spontaneous. The hardest part has been multi-tasking. And the most enjoyable part has been no take home work and satisfaction in each day's work.
Pros
Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
Nil
Productive with good infrastructure, opportunities to learn new things and a large library
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2016
A day at work is fun working around a lot of kids with special needs where you get an opportunity to influence their lives. I got the opportunity to work in a group setting where there is an active involvement of parents as well. Management is very dedicated and focused on providing the best services to the children. Co- wokers were very helpful and co-operative. The hardest part of the job was the workload. However, being able to work in such a wonderful setup was really fun.
Satisfactory
Research Officer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaOctober 23, 2016
It is in India. they have all good facilities required. and good collabaration with USA universities.I am very greatfull to work there.
Knowledge and Good experience
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaSeptember 28, 2016
It was a easy going and very informative job. It was a Institute dealing with health issues, specially treating differently abled people.
Having computer science as my background it was challenging and also interesting in helping my co-workers in any issues with computer hardware as well as in software. Have learnt translating the resource materials related to the institute from English to Kannada as well as little with English to Hindi as I had a role of Hindi Nodal Officer. Doing translation having computers as background was a hardest part of the job. Totally it was a great experience working with the people of different profession and very enjoyable helping them with computers.
Pros
Central Government Institute and the Only Institute for Speech and Hearing, Good Clinicians and better treatment.
Cons
wasTemporary work
Dedicated service aimed at striving to achieve effective and efficient communication by one and all
Speech Language Pathologist-Grade 1 (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaApril 10, 2016
Work for 8 hours a day,Involved in the supervision of student clinicians as part of their clinical training, hence confident in student training and clinical practice. Multidisciplinary team approach present, henceforth, competent to work with good coordination with other professionals. We have staff enrichment programs, clinical conferences and journal clubs which enables us to be updated and also to keep the researcher within us active.
Productive and learning experience
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KAJanuary 3, 2015
Nice place to work. Learnt a lot. Handled a variety of speech and language disorder cases, was involved in human resource development and clinical guidance to students.
Happy to work in AIISH
Research officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 9, 2014
I am very happy to work as Researcher and Assistant Professor, But I could not get opportunity even though I passed KSET.
Nice Experience
Research officer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KADecember 22, 2013
I have worked well, and I come out with good results.
I have appointed on one year contract basis from 18/10/2012 to 31/10/2013, for developing hearing aid simulator software.
So I have completed this job,now am looking new job in the field of research and development.
Excellent place to work for both research and clinical activities
Lecturer in Audiology (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KAJune 11, 2013
Balanced schedule between academic work, clinical and administrative work. There are numerous sources from which one can learn and understand things those weren't encountered at all in reading books through out. One could easily learn to manage time for given assignments and for working with clients with all different varities.
Pros
you would be as a drop in an ocean.
Cons
Busy scheduled and simultaneously multitask work
very nice place to work
Clinical Psychologist Grade II (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaJanuary 4, 2013
good and cooperative colleagues, comfortable work timings, get to learn a lot of new things at work place