All India Institute of Medical Sciences

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Employee Reviews

Not bad, not good
There is Working load, sometimes stressful, but enjoying, faculties helping nature. There is lots of things for learning pg doctors are also helping nature
Director behaviour is not good to their employees
My job profile is good but the environment is not good. I was cashier/ auditor in AIIMS Bhopal i was audit all the bills there the work culture is not soo well. Officers behaviour is not good to other employees specially director of AIIMS bhopal
Miserable
You'll be lost if not in the right place. Everything is internalized.
A great learning opportunity if you are keen.

Lots of work for those who want to do it.
In AIIMS New Delhi all staff is compatible and supportble.
All about is good for AIIMS New Delhi than I join in AIIMS New Delhi I have no realised any type of frastated.all senior help to junior staff. But I have join on contract basis.
It was a great experience and good opportunity to learn new skills. Colleagues and senior were very cooperative. Offer very good salary with job security and satisfaction
Glorious job profile
Aiims is a pioneer and apex medical institution under the ministry of health,family welfare govt. Of india. It is very glorious to work at aiims. I am feeling exellent in working here.
Good to work in aiims hospital
I'm really glad to say that aiims hospital has given me a great opportunity to work here, daily I learn a lot the skills and patient care & management skills, changed my work skills more than better, they have mold in a very best skills, now I'm ready to work in any hospitals and occupational nurse.
Its a good company
I work hard hear. Day after day i incress my strenghth and capacity.this sector is very big and worker are very help full.they are always help of patients and thire relative in the hospital.and this is very bigger university for healthcare institutions. So i m very glad to work here.
Over all good experience
I have worked there just for six months as contract as been completed but I must say working with TCS along with AIIMS was a pleasure. Awesome team members . Super awesome bosses
Job at aiims ENT department
The job pressure is very much but all gets to add ur experience and sharpen ur skills. Makes u ready for the all situation for further lyf. Variety of cases to deal with almost every disorder from particular practicing field
Im a nurse by profession and find myself to be accurate in all aspects.
Im a versitile employee, who keeps work at its important pace. I really make decisions very quickly after evaluating its pros and cons . I always love taking chalanges at work place because I believe that my profession is all about accepting and doing tasks with challenges.
Highly productive workplace
Had really a lifetime experience working at this place,
Great teachers and amazing working environment. Lots of clinical as well as surgical exposure. Would love to work here again.
Great to work
Really a awesome and dream job to get into AIIMS.Feel like in heaven for learning and getting exposure to work, but at the same time it will cost your personal life and family.
Gained an opportunity to work with a proficient institution to capitalize on both my professional and educational experience allowing me to progress in my career.
extremely nice and collaborative environment
the best place to pursue high-end Translational research in India. good instrument and research material available along with expertise in a different area.
Top ranked institution for medical education and research
India's top-ranked multispeciality hospital.
This work experience helps me to develop various nursing skills and enhanced my knowledge.

Provides a great opportunity for nurses to develop their critical thinking ability.

Provides various educational sessions for employees and organise in-service education for all nursing staffs
productive
certain people are fun to work with, while many are rigid and inflexible. I have gained a lot of experience working here, presently working on multiple research projects in which i am involved one way or another
It is India's best institute in healthcare sector.
It is India's best institute in healthcare sector. It gave me a once in a life-time opportunity to learn and develop my scientific temperamental. It has a curriculum where one can explore their full potentials.
Productive and fun workplace
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is very nice place to work. The atmosphere is very good. Management is also appreciable. Staff is very supportive and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no burden and restrictions.
I have been actively involved in acute s

troke therapy thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy case

selection and post stro

ke care including critical care management of stroke patients.

I have

assessed and treated patients

with movement disorders and

have been trained to assess focal

dytonias and inject botulinum toxin using conventional as well as EMG gu

ided techniques. I hav

e

assisted in

intraoperative monitoring and postoperative adjustment of parameters during

deep

brain

stimulation

surgeries

for dystonia and Parkinson disease.

Regarding epilepsy management, we have epilepsy clinics and surgical program in which we do vide

o

EEG assessment as well as imaging, nuclear medicine studies and magnetoen

cephalography and final

decision

in epilepsy surgery meetings

to plan

res

ective

or

palliative epilepsy surgery.

I have had extensive training in neuroimmunology including diagnosis

and treatment of autoimmune

conditions of central and peripheral nervous system from immunomodulation to stem cell

transplantation.

In the management of patients, the centre where I have been trained is a tertiary care teaching hospital,

which has 80 beds

for management of inpatients and a patient load of around than 50 per resident in

the outpatient services. We used to get around 15 consultations from other departments per day, to be

seen by the senior resident. I was trained on

a

one to one basis by fac

ulty from the department of

Neurology.

We have
 - more...
Pros
wonderful work environment
Cons
It was very productive phase for any doctor.
Good and healthy enveronment duering jrship.
New guidlines,ptotocols was there for benifits of patients.

Best team of doctors for every critical patient.
Pros
Advance technology, best doctors team.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4