All India Institute of Medical Sciences Employee Reviews

Productive and Learning work place
Assistant Engineer IT and deputed (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 9, 2018
Engineer with +7 years of experience in a sensitive corporate environment. Outgoing and detail-oriented, I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships. Have an B.Tech Degree in Information Technology & Engineering
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Project Consultant in AIIMS Bhopal (Current Employee) –  Madhya PradeshJanuary 31, 2018
Healthy Environment
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Gives you exposure to new trends
develops new skills for you
Supporting Staff
Seniors to guide you at all times
Much to learn
Internship (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhJanuary 20, 2018
Minimum of 8 hours of dedicated work . Leaned to deal with spectrum of patents form every corner of India and society. Management is supportive and helping ; much to learn and long hours of sleepless dutys are hardest but supportive staff is blessing.
Pros
Much to learn
Cons
Lack of time
top most institute in medical sciences.
senior resident pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 3, 2017
best medical institute of India and best place to work for gaining experience, good salary and better infrastructure.I have the privilege of qorking in such an institute.
Very good eworkplace
Senior Resident (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharNovember 28, 2017
I work as a senior resident in the department of anatomy, nature of work is mainly academic.
I have been conducted theory and practical classes of the MBBBS and nursing students.
I have bee learn a different method of teaching and research work.
worked as cardiac icu nurse
Full Time Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 18, 2017
As a cardio thoracic and vascular sciences ICU nurse , I'm well trained in receiving clients post surgery , taking holistic care of patients and attending emergencies. i have hand on experience in handling various machines like ventilators, ECG and Intra Aortic Ballon Pump machines etc.I have also assisted in various procedures like pleural tube insertion, IABP Catheter insertion , Intubation- Extubation etc.
Nice
Counsellor (Current Employee) –  new delhiNovember 6, 2017
very nice place to learn.many chances to serve humanity.
nice atmosphere.fully trained and cooperative staff.
latest technology.
I earned lots of respect and exposure from here.
now i am able to where anywhere.
Pros
Lots of things to learn
Cons
Good place for work with variety of cases.
Senior Resident (Former Employee) –  New DelhiOctober 11, 2017
AIIMS is a very good place to work as a radiologist having all the latest machines and have variety of cases to see which gives you upper edge compared to others.
Its awesome here
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  CderSeptember 18, 2017
I love to be at aiims , but it was a contractual job ,finished senior residency here , wish to get job in a similar status institute , I really wish to get a level ko. I. India
Pros
All well
Cons
Love patient load
Excellent learning ground
Senior Demonstrator-Microbiology Department (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 30, 2017
Patient care of high quality; no politics; good team of staff; new hospital with big dreams; good training for juniors and new recruits; hard working team.
I learn everything about radiography
Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 20, 2017
Realy good institute for working and working environment also good, excellent experience for a radiographer
I feel proud to work with aiims, but now want to learn and share my knowledge with other hospital also
Contractual Work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Medicine departmentJuly 16, 2017
My employment is temporary under Research Project. Only beneficial thing in aiims is EHS service (Employee Health Scheme) for your health issue free of cost but subject to patient traffic in OPD. Working culture and quality is not good. If you are interested be ready for doing Maximum personal work of Doctors and minimum professional work related to your job. They do not provide you job training or etc. You work as per your knowledge only. They do not provide any reimbursement for her personal Work. My Overall experience is so so. it's my humble request If any body Want to work there under doctor please enquire by your end about doctor behaviour and personality.
Pros
Employee Health Scheme
Cons
Long Hours, Bad Behaviour, No Increment
excellent
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJune 12, 2017
Working in AIIMS like prestigious Institute is admirable i m getting perfect in day to day Administrative & Management work. nothing is hard in this this job .
Pros
lunch time is enough
Cons
nothing
Secure and Well workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 9, 2017
Its an autonomous body. Providing health services and medical education. Nice place to work. All HR and leave policies are good. Management also good. Nice place to learning many things.

Thanks,
Productive workplace
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 6, 2017
All India of Medical Sciences is one of the best medical institute of India. Working in AIIMS gave me good exposure in diagnostics, medical genetics and various government schemes for the welfare of patients.
Pros
medical benifits
productive and innovative work
Senior Resident (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 22, 2017
My working hours are 10AM to 5 PM with weekly off on Sunday. As AIIMS is the apex institute in India i have learned many new perspectives about my subject and patient care.
Pros
good working atmosphere
Chalging work. Good experience
Rajasthan as an Audiologist (Current Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanApril 30, 2017
Get to learn many new things and deal with different kinds of patient. A very good exposure to cochlear implant rehabilitation.
Hardest part of the job is time management as there are many patient.
Also involved in new born screening project.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiApril 9, 2017
AIIMs had given me a lot of knowledge in terms of research. i enjoyed my days working as an research trainee. since i was simply a research trainee my pay was very negligible nevertheless it really helped me had a strong hold on my molecular bio techniques.
nice place to take a break
CLINICAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  new delhi, indiaMarch 31, 2017
no pressure job. Easy culture to stay on with.
i just needed to do something, because i was on maternity leaves. This was a good place to make use of time.
Awesome place to work
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 26, 2017
I have learned a lot of things over here in past several years. Like Co-ordinate with one another ( as a team or individual), learn to handle pressure etc.
Pros
Flexible Working Conditions
Cons
Nothing bother me, so for me there is no cons.