All India Institute of Medical Sciences Employee Reviews

Internship Training (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJuly 7, 2018
Good place to gain knowledge, awesome people to work with as they encourage you more towards the work and research. Overall a working environment full of enthusiasts.
Lab attendant post
Lab attendant post (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 28, 2018
Aiims hospital is very good for all of us This hospital is save most people have their life and there doctors are like god .Its really a very proud of all.
Pros
Free
Cons
Part time
Productivity
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 17, 2018
Management is very good. Good experience in this field. I am very satisfied this job and very corporative peoples. Staffs person are very good and my work is very nyc.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
General hours
A good place to work, excellent faculty members and a lot to learn
Intern (Current Employee) –  BhppalJune 12, 2018
A good place to get excellent exposure of countless patients with varied diseases spread over all specialities. Consultants and paramedic staff is excellent and give you a lot of experience
great working place
Senior Resident (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 7, 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences in a great place to work and learn. although working hours are long, they are full of learning patient management. most important you learn ICU management along with operative and perioperative management.
Pros
excellent faculty
Cons
long working hours
fun loving and cooperative staff
Clinical Physiotherapist (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 31, 2018
It is good place to work and gain knowledge. The work life balance was good and the overall work culture was very cooperative. The mentors from that place are still very cooperative and helps me build my career.
Productive and Learning work place
Assistant Engineer IT and deputed (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 9, 2018
Engineer with +7 years of experience in a sensitive corporate environment. Outgoing and detail-oriented, I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships. Have an B.Tech Degree in Information Technology & Engineering
Nice
Senior Research Fellow Medical (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 22, 2018
Nice except politics and few few undeserving people at top spoiling the name of aiims and maligning the country's image. Nothing can be done though....
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Project Consultant in AIIMS Bhopal (Current Employee) –  Madhya PradeshJanuary 31, 2018
Healthy Environment
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Gives you exposure to new trends
develops new skills for you
Supporting Staff
Seniors to guide you at all times
Much to learn
Internship (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhJanuary 20, 2018
Minimum of 8 hours of dedicated work . Leaned to deal with spectrum of patents form every corner of India and society. Management is supportive and helping ; much to learn and long hours of sleepless dutys are hardest but supportive staff is blessing.
Pros
Much to learn
Cons
Lack of time
top most institute in medical sciences.
senior resident pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 3, 2017
best medical institute of India and best place to work for gaining experience, good salary and better infrastructure.I have the privilege of qorking in such an institute.
Very good eworkplace
Senior Resident (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharNovember 28, 2017
I work as a senior resident in the department of anatomy, nature of work is mainly academic.
I have been conducted theory and practical classes of the MBBBS and nursing students.
I have bee learn a different method of teaching and research work.
worked as cardiac icu nurse
Full Time Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 18, 2017
As a cardio thoracic and vascular sciences ICU nurse , I'm well trained in receiving clients post surgery , taking holistic care of patients and attending emergencies. i have hand on experience in handling various machines like ventilators, ECG and Intra Aortic Ballon Pump machines etc.I have also assisted in various procedures like pleural tube insertion, IABP Catheter insertion , Intubation- Extubation etc.
Nice
Counsellor (Current Employee) –  new delhiNovember 6, 2017
very nice place to learn.many chances to serve humanity.
nice atmosphere.fully trained and cooperative staff.
latest technology.
I earned lots of respect and exposure from here.
now i am able to where anywhere.
Pros
Lots of things to learn
Cons
Good place for work with variety of cases.
Senior Resident (Former Employee) –  New DelhiOctober 11, 2017
AIIMS is a very good place to work as a radiologist having all the latest machines and have variety of cases to see which gives you upper edge compared to others.
Its awesome here
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  CderSeptember 18, 2017
I love to be at aiims , but it was a contractual job ,finished senior residency here , wish to get job in a similar status institute , I really wish to get a level ko. I. India
Pros
All well
Cons
Love patient load
Excellent learning ground
Senior Demonstrator-Microbiology Department (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 30, 2017
Patient care of high quality; no politics; good team of staff; new hospital with big dreams; good training for juniors and new recruits; hard working team.
I learn everything about radiography
Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 20, 2017
Realy good institute for working and working environment also good, excellent experience for a radiographer
I feel proud to work with aiims, but now want to learn and share my knowledge with other hospital also
Contractual Work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Medicine departmentJuly 16, 2017
My employment is temporary under Research Project. Only beneficial thing in aiims is EHS service (Employee Health Scheme) for your health issue free of cost but subject to patient traffic in OPD. Working culture and quality is not good. If you are interested be ready for doing Maximum personal work of Doctors and minimum professional work related to your job. They do not provide you job training or etc. You work as per your knowledge only. They do not provide any reimbursement for her personal Work. My Overall experience is so so. it's my humble request If any body Want to work there under doctor please enquire by your end about doctor behaviour and personality.
Pros
Employee Health Scheme
Cons
Long Hours, Bad Behaviour, No Increment
excellent
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJune 12, 2017
Working in AIIMS like prestigious Institute is admirable i m getting perfect in day to day Administrative & Management work. nothing is hard in this this job .
Pros
lunch time is enough
Cons
nothing