Alight Solutions Employee Reviews

Awesome
Senior Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 20, 2019
It was really a nice experience workef with alight solutions. Its an employee centric company However, currently I am looking for some opportunities so that I can syncnorize my knowledge wirh another company.
Good over all
Workday Integration Consultant (Former Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 6, 2019
Good for beginners to lean lot. It helps u to learn lot ,lot of opertunity but benefits are less . No opertunity for lead role , will help you to learn lot but never will get a chance to lead .
Good Place to work
Software Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 4, 2019
The office has great oppurtunity for freshers. The office is to easy to reach via metro although they provide their own Transport services, This sector of Company is not merged with Wipro
Productive and Employee Centric
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 2, 2019
Healthy Environment of the Company and Excellent Work Culture.
New Learning in the Project is missing.
Work Life Balance is maintained while working in the organization.
Employee Centric Firm
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 27, 2019
It was lovely working with such a company. The management is highly professional. They always keep their employees engaged to their company through various activities and the infrastructure is amazing!
Pros
Transparency between Employee and Managers
Cons
Less Salary
Productive and fun place
Senior Setup Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 10, 2019
This company is not good for fresher but for the experience one, this organization is boom.

Good work environment,
Low salary,
Less Promotion,
Low Hike,
Pros
Infrastructure
Cons
Salary
Na
Setup Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  NoidaApril 18, 2019
My first company to start my career. The overall Environment was good but the Hierarchy of the team want good and it happened with most of the colleagues, due to managers
Best Company
Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 7, 2018
Gave me exposure to become one of the player. The company has a good policy to work together and give every one fair chance to perform and give their best shot.
Great company to work with
India Benefit Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 15, 2018
Great company to work with .Good benefits with a forward thinking company. Employees that work for Alight are most friendly and supportive.I like my current team because my management sees value in me and allows me to actively suggest process improvements and to participate in implementations for the client company. As long as your are productive and are showing results.
Pros
Schedule, benefits, work environment
Cons
I have no cons at all.
Great Place to work`
Senior System-administrator (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 16, 2018
Worklife Balance was there
Good Compensation
Management was very Kind
Work culture was amazing/
Good work culture
IND Delivery Analyst I (Current Employee) –  NoidaSeptember 5, 2018
I can recommend my friends to join alight solutions. Good work culture. Planty of things to learn and experience. Good annual appraisal. Have different trainings plans to enhance skills.
Its good
Delivery Specialist Advanced (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2018
Overall I had good experience working with Alight. It gives good growth for the fresher's. They have US payroll, WFA, learning and Tax. Work culture is good.
Professional work place
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 28, 2018
You learn new things everyday, work was never boring. Highly professional work place with equal opportunity to all. Work life balance was the key and open door policy was actually practiced.
Appropriate work culture to grow
Senior Setup Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJuly 12, 2018
Working for 2 years in Alight Solution formerly known as AON was a great experience. The work culture was amazing. The colleagues including the ones from Onshore were so helpful that helped in growing continuously and learning new things everyday.
Relaxed working environment
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 6, 2018
I have been a part of Alight Solutions, erstwhile Aon Hewitt, for the last 6 years. It is a great company to work for and is very people centric hence enables work life balance well.
A very Fun Place to work on with Friendly Environment.
SCS (Quality assurance Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJuly 5, 2018
We usually had small pods in a team of 1 Manager, Pod consisting of 3-4 members (Depending on the Client's Requirement).

I had a very good time working at Alight Solutions.
Pros
No Work Load. Still have to finish work on time.
Cons
Sometimes you have to stretch your work hours depending on work.
Not so positive environment to work in.
Developer Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 25, 2018
The work environment is negative and need a big change in upgrading working style. The knowledge flow is zero and almost all the people who build the code has left and there is not much of documentation to support your understanding.
A workplace which rightly follows delegation of authority with responsibility.
Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, IndiaJune 16, 2018
Organisation have a self learning atmosphere and the environment makes an individual responsible for his or her own work and mostly is in direct contact with onshore partners which makes the employee directly answerable for his or her quality of work.
Productive , Work oriented ,Amazing Work culture
Test engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaMay 8, 2018
Get ample of opportunities to enhance my knowledge and to implement it well ,the most amazing part of this job was the work culture and one of the most amazing jobs and the environment one can get.
Challenging and Old.
Senior Batch Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 7, 2018
This company requires only experienced people as the process flow is typical for a fresher to understand. The company runs on tools, which are static and old, to process dynamic data.
Pros
Transportation, office environment, location, challenges, big clients
Cons
Extented working hours, difficult processes, old tech