ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

India16 reviews
I love my job a lot because being a researcher gives you limitless opportunities to discover your true self. Either it was interaction with the students or the daily innovative chemical experiments each and every bit of this work is productive and worthy. The environment of the workplace and the empowering nature of the fellow researchers make it more interesting job for a female aspirant.
It was a really good experience to work with this institute. Along with teaching, I got to learn a lot simultaneously. I was Responsible for ensuring that all students fully comprehended the taught curriculum and provided support to students who required extra guidance
AMU has great potential and is among the top universities of India. The work environment is relaxing and of medium competition. Teachers are supportive and provide guidance for the benefits of students.
As an international university, students from many countries are here in AMU, it was a magnificent experience to teach them and to conduct research with them along with Indian students as well.
A typical day work start for me from 8 to 5 pm. It was the great learning for me while teaching in Boys +2. A class where every students was known to their naughotoriuos behaviours .

Management was very supportive & kind who always encourage & support me in my bad and good times to overcome few difficulities that i faced initially while interacting with BOYs as i am little shy & bit hesiatnt which is hardest part of my JOB but due to management & staff support with time i overcome with this part.

Enjoyed my stay their almost 2 year and missing my collegues and lovely students.
Its a Central University with large requirement of Hospitality Services as World Top Dignitaries as well as Academicians and Placement Companies Top Management keep visiting apart of that University has various National ,International Seminars,workshops so Particiapants come from across the Globe to provide them world class Hospitality we have Elegantly designed Guest housess and Conference Halls,Auditoriums etc.
Pros
Govt Functionary
Cons
Professional Approach
A good workplace
learning new things

managing various tasks like seminars, election process, workshops.

making database of the students related things (like attendance, time table, result) were the enjoyable and hardest part of the job.
AMU is one of the best university in india ...
where we learn more and more and faculty is very friendly ...

aligarh muslim university is one of the reputed university in the world as i have seen. its tradations and its culture shows its dignity and the quality of education.
Pros
free environment
Cons
no free lunch
this is the best place to work. All the staff and co-workers are very cooperative and friendly. management is really great and its fun to learn different things every day.
Pros
Special attention is given to all
Cons
there are no cons as such
good and productive
learned administration

good

quite cooperative

no entertainmentments and general activity

good courtsey
Pros
good atitude
Cons
less faculty
its fine to be in AMU. i am doing research. the supervisor is supportive. we need to excel in our research work. but overall its challenging.
Pros
co- operative people
Cons
no competitive environment. only leg pulling
During my Stay in Aligarh Muslim University, both my research as well as teaching was productive. it was a good working culture. I used to enjoy teaching and my students were also cooperative. At the end of the day the result of the teaching was excellent. i obtained a lot of respect during my stay.
Pros
The Facaulty members and the administrative were very cooperative.
Cons
The weather of Aligarh was too hot.
Learned to organize work nad manage time.The hardest part was to lack of cooperation.The best part was to direct and synchronization of work
Great experience doing m.D.S from govt. Institute. Good salary with various facilities.
Worked satisfactorily and productively for more than 35 years.
Pros
accommodation provided.
Cons
no post-retirement employment