AkzoNobel

AkzoNobel Employee Reviews

India178 reviews
Company was good but if we worked with dealer end there we can face so many issues with them. And never you get your salary on time.
Akzonobel is very big brand but sometimes senior don't have time for solving issues of junior level employees i think.
Great experience,got to learn many things,the on-site piers where really collaborative hence it was easy for us to pick the activities,the training were really good
People are really nice to work with and you get to learn a lot. One of the very fast paced industry to work in and you get to meet very nice people on the job.
Nothing personal...salary is good part.work life balance is zzero.Management is patheetic.They donot having knowledge aabout ground reality...No roadmap..no vision.
Pros
Nothing special
Cons
The hardest part of my job with Akzo Nobel was to communicate with customers over the counter in resolving issues that might give a bad reputation to the company and to give customer satisfaction is the paramount for any business.
Nice place to learn new things ,Pretty low on salary wise not so employee centric , but overall good to have a career for a person who is not keen on getting hefty package
Employees are all treated with a lot of respect which creates a very healthy work environment. The employees care for all their interns which makes us want to learn more and give back to the company.
I worked for JK PAINTS PRIVATE LIMITED,BANGALORE.
We were the manufacturers for Akzonobel and Asian Paints.

It was a very long journey with the company where i started off as a Plant manager and then gradually i became a General Manager.

It was a great experience indeed and i was given a huge opporutunity to learn and excel in the paint industry.
Working culture at AKZONOBEL is very good and managment support level is also high. Very good HR team. Pay scale is at AKZONOBEL is also a good compare to industry.
Akzo is very good company to work, Systematic, provide very good employee benefits, Friendly working environment, good working environment to stay longer time in a company.
AkzoNobel is really a fantastic company to work with, if one is skilled and have process based approach. Performance assessment is transparent and individuals development needs are taken care.
I was promoted four times in six years of my tenure at AkzoNobel (India), where I joined as a Sales executive in 2007 and became Senior Manager- Sales in 2013. I received many leadership trainings and awards.
Akzo Nobel is a very system oriented organization and during my tenure I was able to pick quite a few skills. The organization adopted an open work culture, with high transparency and opportunities to lead and take complete ownership.
good company to work, product are fabulous, management is good, hardest part of job you will get order but martial will not available. otherwise all is good
I m working here since august 2014. Some of the managers & employees are very good & helpful in every circumstances of our working life balance. Thank You.
In this organization i am working from 3.5 year, with satisfication .Here i am learn customer handling,dealer handling.As per brand its top brand in the world,happy for working with organization.thanks
The work for whihc you are accountable has to be completed, other things is secondary.
There is lot of independence given by your superior, Micro managing people does nto exist in this company.
Good to work with Dulux paint decorative as lot of things to learn about paint industry non of the other company teach you that much paint industry good.
Pros
Good learning about paint industry
Cons
management in not understand the subordinate advice.
The company needs restructring as the management in India was not employee friendly and the work culture was not conducive for the hard working professionals.
Although the company pays good salaries to its employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
adverse work culture
Typical European culture. Very open work culture, people are encouraged to experiment and follow the right path. Strong brand that has strong pull in the market.
Pros
Feeling of Belonging
Cons
Matrix structure and reporting
Great place to work for young people as organization spends a lot in behavioral grooming.
Management gives complete freedom to work. Limited interferences.
Having good work culture and environment friendly company. which motivate as to be always be part of the same. It always give important to the employees that make most motive factor between the employees to achieve their targets.