Akamai Technologies Employee Reviews

Constructive work happens, when you are in the right team
Sr. User Interface Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 8, 2018
Akamai is a nice place to work, I learnt a great deal in the Engineering teams I worked with. As I play a critical role of bridging the Product and Engineering team, I get to meet a lot of people from various teams and I enjoy solving problems here.
Job Security - NIL
Senior Performance Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaFebruary 15, 2018
Good benefits and employee friendly.
Senior Management is present to just save their own seats.
Hire and Fire policy is very much prevalent.
Will waste money on other things rather than keeping an employee.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
No Job Security
Akamai - A great place to work
Contract management (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 9, 2018
Akamai Tech is a phenomenal company to work with, considering the flexible work hours and the management. I could easily say it was a home away from home to spend the 8 hrs productively.

Great work environment, food provided all three times to employees and also enjoyed the hectic and treacherous month ends which would eventually tell you what you are capable of every month.

All in all, a beautiful place to have this companies name on your CV.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Quarter ends and year ends.
Awesome Company
Just another employee (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaDecember 28, 2017
Great Company
Good work life balance.
Growth is a bit of a concern as you need to have great relationship with the hiring manager if you need a role, doesn't matter if you have worked in that division, but if the hiring manager and you are friends, then you will get the role.
Pros
Brilliant Solution from a security prespective
Fun and a learning place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2017
Fun and a learning place. Management is proactive and transparent and a very open culture. Lot of room for opinions and enjoy working here with a lot of support.
A very good company
Technical Program Manager, Network Operations (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2017
Its a very good company to work for. The company has an open culture policy and everybody is heard. As an employee, you get lots of chances to prove yourself.
Best place to work
Network Implementation and Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  bangaloreNovember 24, 2017
Good benefits and the best place to work. Management is well focused on future.
One of the best companies to work for in the field of Networking.
Lots of benefits
N/a
Sr. Contract/Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore KarnatakaOctober 13, 2017
Good company to work with lot of Leaning every. Workplace culture is very good. The most enjoyable part of the work is Package they are well known for paying their employee.
Amazing work atmosphere
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 7, 2017
Bolstering people around and mainly depends on the team.
A very employee friendly organisation and the perks are good enough, but has a scope of improvement. Long story short, good place to work at !
Work Life Balance
Senior Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 27, 2017
Good place to work as long as your managers are good and recognize your work. Work life balance is good.

Overall nice place to start your career. ....
Good company to work for.
Logistics Specialist Senior (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2017
Good company to work for. Manageable work load and good compensation. No help from Manager in respect of growth inside the organization. Management lacks focus and never rescues.
Pros
Manageable work load and good compensation
Cons
No help from Manager in respect of growth inside the organization
Employee friendly Company
Commissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellandur, KarnatakaAugust 30, 2017
Diversity and flexibility, its great place to work. the profile i work in currently has given me very good analytical experiences in 5years of my tenure i have never had complaints about the Job.
Akamai Work life
Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 23, 2017
Akamai is great Place to Work for and a Lovely Company to work for in India

The Atmosphere here is highly motivating and Innovating for any new person who Joins
Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2017
Akamai is a great place to work in. I can easily say that during my tenure with Akamai,it has always been positive upswing in my professional or personal life.

I am much better and content citizen not only in my work space but also in personal space.

Management has done its level best to boost my confidence with their support and responsible behaviour.
Good place to work as long as you are in the right team
Senior Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 20, 2017
Nice place with good work culture, but you have to be in the right team to be happy. The services division isn't really the best place to be in if you are coming from a development background.
The best place to work
Senior Account Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2017
Akamai Technologies was where I started my career. The most amazing workplace with some of the brightest minds in the industry. The level of competition was so high that we had to stay ahead of the game and that was a thrill to experience. Benefits and exposure was beyond my expectations and the clarity of your work being recognised and rewarded was exceptional. The management was top notch and we had easy access to reach out to anyone we felt like. I enjoyed every part of my job.
Pros
Everything you can think of at a place to work
Cons
Not too much
Learning and Fun
Senior client service manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2017
Amazing Company to work for, lot of learning and fun. good work life balance. working from home, free lunches, scope of learning.
employee oriented and great work culture
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Awesome place to be at
Partner Services Manager (PSM) (Former Employee) –  bangaloreJuly 12, 2017
Akamai is a great place to work at. They look after their employees well.
They need to improve their products to continue to stay in competition with the others in the CDN field.
Great company bad people
Platform operation engineer asociate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2017
The company may be the best of its kind around. But it would be even better if they cared about the people that worked there. the company is great elsewhere but when it comes to India the story is quite the contrary.
Cons
too many alert and too little people to handle them
Good work culture
Travel & vendor Management (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 19, 2017
Akamai Technologies is a US based company and one of the best companies to work for in Bangalore, it has very good work culture
and a employee friendly company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Akamai Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Akamai Technologies Reviews by Location