Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews for Trainee

Trainee4 reviews
India4 reviews
Informative
In the training period Airport Authority of India provided the knowledge of electronics department which controls the entire work related to the communication, navigation and surveillance. Gained knowledge about important features related to air travel convenience and security.
Internship
• Responsible for providing quality customer services and timely transportation services to passengers
• Study the arrival and departure schedule of different airlines.

• Make note of the suggestions and complaints made by customers, and make necessary changes to the airports polices and services.

• Make certain that every passenger goes through the security checks and documentation procedures as per the protocols

• Deal with complex and hostile situations in a responsible manner

• Learn HR related activities within Airport are governed under this e.g Hiring , contracting, payroll management, other HR related activities etc
Productive and fun workplace
Very good company , all the employees were very cooperatives and expert in technical knowledge. it was really a great opportunity to learn from them and i cherished it
cooperative environment
During my training days, it was cooperative environment, very helpful and hardworking staff . I enjoyed there too much . It was awesome experience I had.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Airport Authority of India?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2