Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews

India90 reviews
Work life is very balance . if u r Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee then this is for one year after that you will be relived from your Role . Keep try to learn somethings . i seen many Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee who just came on work but didn't learn anythings....do not join this post for permanent employment hope.
Its honour to work with airports authority of india. Because the work environment is very cool,very friendly and easly to maintain work and life balance . Also a very fine salary is paid by airports authority.
Training is a lot difficult then in other institutes. Got to learn many equipment and procedure to be followed while controlling air traffic. Infrastructure is very good.
AAI is a good place to work, consisting of good work ethics and an incredible company culture. All employees truly stand behind the company and get the work done and a good learning experience.

Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The Team cares for their employees, always meeting the required target's to finish.

The focus on work life balance is incredible.
Good working place
better environment for non-technical employee, being a private employee work profile is not so learning.

No proffesional or much educated employee.
maintenance of ups,equipment
checking of flight information display system,cctc and x ray scanning machine

i learned how to apply technical skills and knowledge to fix a problem in the airport

the hardest part was the installation of FIDS and that was also enjoyble
Best place to work in India, diverse staff and they provide very good facilities to their staff which includes health benefits. They have a diverse and very skilled staff.
I have learning lot of things, Responsibilities include communicating with lead to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
Whole day consist of particular task to be completed within working hour that what challenging is.

I learned about quality control airport maintenance works, security planning,site execution and repairing works for apron

The management is so friendly and professional as they always boost us to work efficiently.

The workplace culture depends on area....My work was at site so not so good for a trainee but with in terminal building its good.

The hardest part is less time for particular work .

Av-sec training,interaction with higher officials of indian air force and indian army during projects and on hand working with these officials thats what I enjoyed most.
1. It is a place to learn a lot
2. A place where one can enjoy while learning due to the hands on experience provided

3. Ability to witness a lot of equipment which had been my childhood fantasy.
I did my internship and project in Airport Authority of India for nearly a month. Our project was on "Partial replacement of bitumen using plastic for runway resurfacing". I was able to learn various things.
A Mini-Rathna public sector organization where you can learn, earn well, apply your knowledge and skills in a good work culture environment, grow and enjoy a content and satisfied career.
It's my contract for 1 year working in Airport Authority of India. I am working with AGM as PA. I feel very happy in this organisation because they care for employees.
good place to beginner, lot of things here to learn. very relaxing job environment. friendly officers. highly recommended to freshers who completed their engineering graduation or diploma.
U can learn everything about traffic communication and traffic signals for flight communications. There's is a good communicated between labour and higher officials.
This company is very highest level of airports. This is very hard working in all worker in Campany.companys rule are very good .this very highly recommend level
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Complete structured and challenging environment to compete other Government and public sector undertakings.Since it is a challenge to get back on the day of the event and I will participate in the Aviation security and safety and complete on time performance related to day activities.
This company has greatest network around all india. They provide maximum knowledge from that end as well as each location has Air traffic control which is concerned with take of landing time.
I can't suggest to do work that organizations.. because that organizations is not giving respect to 3rd part's employee. And management is very weak. It manager was so irritating all 3rd party employees. If u r on payroll then he gives u lots of respect otherwise he didn't.is my experience.
Airports Authority Of India is an central government office, i worked here for the past 8 months. though it was a very short span of time i learned a lot here. It is very big surrounding and there were no restrictions in any kind of work.
My experience was very bad, they hire candidates on contract, then on there on whish they fire without any intimation. It's a very worst place to work, management is not at all good. They never ever coordinate as well as cooperate with each other. They give pressure to contractual employees and pramant just comes to office and enjoy there day and takes salary and take long leave. So I will say do not joine such organizations.
Pros
Nothing is free for water also they charge
Cons
Every day we need to extend without any reason with no extra pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2