Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews

Competitive and learning
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  JAMMU AIRPORTFebruary 14, 2020
Whole day consist of particular task to be completed within working hour that what challenging is.
I learned about quality control airport maintenance works, security planning,site execution and repairing works for apron

The management is so friendly and professional as they always boost us to work efficiently.

The workplace culture depends on area....My work was at site so not so good for a trainee but with in terminal building its good.

The hardest part is less time for particular work .

Av-sec training,interaction with higher officials of indian air force and indian army during projects and on hand working with these officials thats what I enjoyed most.
A place to work where one can learn besides having fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 9, 2020
1. It is a place to learn a lot
2. A place where one can enjoy while learning due to the hands on experience provided
3. Ability to witness a lot of equipment which had been my childhood fantasy.
Productive workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Trivandrum, KeralaFebruary 4, 2020
I did my internship and project in Airport Authority of India for nearly a month. Our project was on "Partial replacement of bitumen using plastic for runway resurfacing". I was able to learn various things.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2020
A Mini-Rathna public sector organization where you can learn, earn well, apply your knowledge and skills in a good work culture environment, grow and enjoy a content and satisfied career.
It's my contract for 1year
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  BegumpetJanuary 14, 2020
It's my contract for 1 year working in Airport Authority of India. I am working with AGM as PA. I feel very happy in this organisation because they care for employees.
worked as Diploma Apprentice trainee ECE
Engineering Diploma (ECE) Trainee (Former Employee) –  Calicut, KeralaJanuary 4, 2020
good place to beginner, lot of things here to learn. very relaxing job environment. friendly officers. highly recommended to freshers who completed their engineering graduation or diploma.
Learned about radar communications
INTERN (Former Employee) –  CHENNAIJanuary 1, 2020
U can learn everything about traffic communication and traffic signals for flight communications. There's is a good communicated between labour and higher officials.
Productive and fun work place
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mumbai Central, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2019
This company is very highest level of airports. This is very hard working in all worker in Campany.companys rule are very good .this very highly recommend level
Pros
Free lunches
Satisfactory
Airport Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhDecember 24, 2019
Complete structured and challenging environment to compete other Government and public sector undertakings.Since it is a challenge to get back on the day of the event and I will participate in the Aviation security and safety and complete on time performance related to day activities.
Airport authority of India include all regions airports as well as Air traffic control.
Apprenticeship Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 7, 2019
This company has greatest network around all india. They provide maximum knowledge from that end as well as each location has Air traffic control which is concerned with take of landing time.
Working conditions is very slowly
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 24, 2019
I can't suggest to do work that organizations.. because that organizations is not giving respect to 3rd part's employee. And management is very weak. It manager was so irritating all 3rd party employees. If u r on payroll then he gives u lots of respect otherwise he didn't.is my experience.
Aweome place and culture of work.
Syatem Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 7, 2019
Airports Authority Of India is an central government office, i worked here for the past 8 months. though it was a very short span of time i learned a lot here. It is very big surrounding and there were no restrictions in any kind of work.
No fun all donkey work
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2019
My experience was very bad, they hire candidates on contract, then on there on whish they fire without any intimation. It's a very worst place to work, management is not at all good. They never ever coordinate as well as cooperate with each other. They give pressure to contractual employees and pramant just comes to office and enjoy there day and takes salary and take long leave. So I will say do not joine such organizations.
Pros
Nothing is free for water also they charge
Cons
Every day we need to extend without any reason with no extra pay
Exploration of real life industry
Summer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Guwahati Airport, AssamJuly 24, 2019
It was my first experience in a industry. Having able to see people working on the live systems controlling the flights was a experience to be remembered. I saw the coordination among employees, their leadership qualities. At the same time we were taught about all the systems operating in the AAI starting from x-bis to Radars. It was a experience of lifetime for me.
Experience
Management Trainee(HR) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 20, 2019
I've had a good experience while working at Airport Authority Of India. The staff was quite supportive and coordination within the departments was easy.
Good place to work for a technical person
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMay 26, 2019
I like AAI. Its good place to work .We get good exposure of CNS equipment and learn a lot by working on them. Handsome salary and good working environment.
Pros
Good medical facilities
Cons
Process is very slow
Productive Atmosphere
Interned as a designer (Former Employee) –  DelhiMay 19, 2019
I worked under a student initiative called the Kalyanmayee Project with the AAI for a month as a design intern. The experience was positive and I learned a lot during my internship/
Best company
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 28, 2019
This company is a Mini Ratna company in India. Airport Authority of India company are very good company All employees are very good. Company employees behavior are very excellent.
Great
Engineer (Former Employee) –  AmritsarJanuary 3, 2019
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
airport job
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabOctober 22, 2018
I am interested airport job . I am focus proper your company. I am fresher person. I am pursuing bachelor computer in applications ND first semester.
Pros
free
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2