Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

India589 reviews
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR.
They maintain basic attendance of everyone.

As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons
Good life experience is.there so.much of learning always
Working at airport itself is a wide scale of exposure

Loving it

Good place of learning so much at different systems different airlines handling

Reservations, boarding , check ins pax and so.many things

You are able know different kind of problems pax facing and how to.resolve them regarding visas passport and various kinds of travel documents

Excellent institute of.learning no doubt
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Sometimes long breaks sometimes no breaks
Air india has a faithful management and his workplace is soo exciting and enjoyable for my experience,I love air india & i love air india workplace culture.

Thank You.
Great learning Experience. it was pleasure working there .
People are really nice cooperative and understanding.

Else vast variety of work .

I find it really helpful
In Air India everything is good but from 2005 none of the employee of airlines is permanent they all are on contract basis because of which you are not benifitable to any facilities of the Company
Aviation industry, working with Air India, National carrier of India. Meeting new crew daily at work helps your adjustability power with an individual
I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience
Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
I would not recommend anyone as growth in salary too slow and lot of competition for one post. For growth you strong linkups or pick up balls of boses
I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
Salary should be a little bit more...and that's all ....and I love everything about this airline....each and every person having a dream of joining airline..must join air India...coz it's the perfect airline with a good salary
No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..
Good but not growing sector .. I am not a direct staff of Air IIndia, I am under the Air India subsidiary company Air India Air Transport sevices Ltd.
Air India company is a good company in which from so many days I am ready to do job in this good company may be I'm very thankful to this company.
It was a great opportunity to improve my skills and to develop my knowledge.There are different departments to get experience from. New tasks in everyday.
Good place to shape your future
Well experienced technician and Engineers

Proper equipment for type of aircraft

Well maintained hanger

Good facility at work place
Pros
Good trainers
Cons
Lack of development
There are all staff are coming operative & helping to all.
It is new experience to work with top management level staff aslo. I am grateful to work with all Staff.

Cul
Worked as a customer service agent for handling of charter flights, under pressure and competitive environment. got an opportunity to learn many things related to customer handling and aviation industry.
Good place to work, no work tensions, but airport is too far away from the City.
Traveling daily long distance may impact health. If Near by no issues.