Air India

Air India Employee Reviews

Exprience in Air India is very nice
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 8, 2020
There are all staff are coming operative & helping to all.
It is new experience to work with top management level staff aslo. I am grateful to work with all Staff.

Cul
competitive work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  GoaFebruary 5, 2020
Worked as a customer service agent for handling of charter flights, under pressure and competitive environment. got an opportunity to learn many things related to customer handling and aviation industry.
Good work place
Worked 1 year as Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 30, 2020
Good place to work, no work tensions, but airport is too far away from the City.
Traveling daily long distance may impact health. If Near by no issues.
Last 8 to 9 month very bad condition for company no.
Cargo Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 25, 2020
No time to time salary Havey working.
Dailey extra work ( Over time) but not any facilities for Any FTC staff.no medical facilities. Last 8 to 10 month very bad conditions.

Ext
Pros
Just one tag it's A national career
Cons
No future for young generation
Good Learning but the leadership can be more improved
Chief Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  CalicutJanuary 24, 2020
Work Flexibility, Government Airlines
Management should be improved
Punctuality of the employees
Salary timelines can be improved and the work culture.
As iam facinated about aerospace industry, i learned alot
Intern at Air India (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 10, 2020
Air India is the major government avaition industry in India , i loved working here as an intern ! I learned about airplane engines , their assembly lines etc .
Working with Air India was an overall Great Experience and got to learn a lot of things and gained some very useful skills.
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 2, 2020
I was very excited to work with such an Airline which had such a great reputation in the market and my expectations were very high regarding the skills and knowledge which i was about to learn. The company did not let down my expectations and very day was great and challenging. There were times when the task which i was assigned were tough but my senior trainers were very experienced and co-operative they thought me how to work at such difficult times and how to manage time. My overall experience at Air India was unforgettable and i got to learn a lot of new skills which will help me boost my future career in this field.
Productive and fun workplace
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 14, 2019
Overall work culture was good.Co-operation between management and sub-ordinates was productive.Medical,Welfare and transport facilities were good.Need improvement in revenue routes.
Very competitive job
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  MUMBAIDecember 10, 2019
After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
Air India
In basket Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 6, 2019
Air India is one of best company in my life, because I get great opportunity work there, I learnt many things this company, I get good manger, in ever day I studied new thinking,in day by day i understand how to handle the passager in my personal reasons I skip the job ,
Good aviation sector
ground staff (Former Employee) –  Kolkata Air Port, West BengalNovember 30, 2019
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India,
Mary airport in our country, salary is a good.

So i like aviation industry.
Competitive,bad politics play
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 29, 2019
I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be.
The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.
productive
traainee techniciuan (Former Employee) –  mumbaiNovember 27, 2019
it was a good experience....i did a lot of exciting work there which helped me to build my capabilities to the extent that i can now d a lot of work of my own.
Demanding and learning workplace
Assistant General Manager (Engineering - CAMO) (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 26, 2019
Good place to work with job security.

I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
My dream work place
Customer Service agent (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 24, 2019
Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier,
this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.
Good and New work Experience with AIATSL. I Learnt many new things there great experience.
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2019
I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.
Political management
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 18, 2019
Senior is good and sported and any time help me good environment and full of pressure and I like this and I upgraded my skills and more of things and good company.
na
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee) –  DelhiNovember 12, 2019
I cant say anything.

Less salary

No job security

Heavy work

Even huge load of work less amount of salary

No medical benefits

No travelling allowance
Ground staff
ground staff (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 6, 2019
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
productive
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 5, 2019
place for learning, from morning to afternoon you have to do the work in between you can have very delicious and very very cheap food from the canteen.