Air India Employee Reviews

Good aviation sector
ground staff (Former Employee) –  Kolkata Air Port, West BengalNovember 30, 2019
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India,
Mary airport in our country, salary is a good.

So i like aviation industry.
Competitive,bad politics play
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 29, 2019
I have learned how to take decisions at tuff time,management is not good as it should be.
The hardest part of the job when I was in chennai there was a devastated flood time that tym we have evacuated many pax in safe zone it has been given very experience to me.
productive
traainee techniciuan (Former Employee) –  mumbaiNovember 27, 2019
it was a good experience....i did a lot of exciting work there which helped me to build my capabilities to the extent that i can now d a lot of work of my own.
Demanding and learning workplace
Assistant General Manager (Engineering - CAMO) (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 26, 2019
Good place to work with job security.

I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
My dream work place
Customer Service agent (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 24, 2019
Air India Aiatsl , its a pride and honor to be a part of our National carrier,
this job not only was earning for me but also it helped me to improve.
Good and New work Experience with AIATSL. I Learnt many new things there great experience.
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2019
I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.
Political management
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 18, 2019
Senior is good and sported and any time help me good environment and full of pressure and I like this and I upgraded my skills and more of things and good company.
na
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee) –  DelhiNovember 12, 2019
I cant say anything.

Less salary

No job security

Heavy work

Even huge load of work less amount of salary

No medical benefits

No travelling allowance
Ground staff
ground staff (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 6, 2019
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
productive
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 5, 2019
place for learning, from morning to afternoon you have to do the work in between you can have very delicious and very very cheap food from the canteen.
Productive & Fun Work Place
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Santacruz, Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 31, 2019
It was a really exciting period of working in Air India. I learned a lot of things during my work tenure & enjoy the work culture. As there was 5 days week, we were getting a good quality of family life. Transport service between station & work location was very good. Medical facilities were also really nice.
Excellent
Male cabin crew (Current Employee) –  KolkataOctober 30, 2019
Fabulous airlines company with beneficial perks with lovely behaviour with the staffs the working hours are limited as per the guidelines and discipline is highly maintained
Nil
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ChennaiOctober 27, 2019
I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.
Don't waste your time to work here
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 25, 2019
No future, Don't waste your time to work here.please don't work here, you will lose your time and nothing will get in return, No future, Don't waste your time to work here.
workplace is good but no growth.
Avation security screener (Current Employee) –  KolkataOctober 22, 2019
I have been worked since 2010 a Lot of training was completed bur the company's growth rate is zero and I want to develop my skill and improve my future.
Productive and fun Work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  goa indiaOctober 20, 2019
● Analysing the passenger manifest daily.
● Analysing the Tele-sale, day to day sales and profit.
● Checking the ticket status i.e. if passengers are flown or no show.
● Preparing the list of No Show Passengers.
Productive and interesting workplace
INPLANT TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIOctober 17, 2019
A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive.
The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc.
The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time.
workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together.
Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done.
Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.
Pros
flexible and sufficien
Admin work good
HR Admin (Former Employee) –  Devanhalli, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2019
Its was good environment to work as admin in HR as it was co-operation with staffs and communication with employees with determination,dedication and hardwork
Job Security & Healthy Atmospehere
Admin Officer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 10, 2019
Healthy and Happy Culture to work with.
Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.
Very competitive within the organisation, which is a Must for anyone to grow as an individual.
Retired Assistant Manager-Commercial and Vigilance (Former Employee) –  Worked at different locations from 1986 to 2016October 7, 2019
Great to be in an organisation like AirIndia. It has given me everything in life.
A great company will expose you to all sorts of competitive difficulties to make one strong individual.