Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews

India197 reviews
Good Management but only salary is very low.
Good place to learn
Helpful colleagues

Good exposure

Comfortable timing

No room for blunders

Good managers

Supportive Staff

Decision making is a bit slow
Good
It was really good working with the company. Friendly management and staff management is staff concerned regarding transportation or any other requirements
Bad experience or can say sometimes its good
Some persons are coprative and some are very bad in nature. I dont know what to say but office staff is coprative than airport staff they but yes it was great achievement to worked with Air india SATS.
Duty manager operations
It was my parent job and I learned a lot from personal development to organisation working growth with high levels of operations management and enhanced level of service
overall experience of
I was handling all legal day today activities at Air India Pvt Limited. overall experience was good with excellent exposure related to departmental inquiries and preparation of charge-sheet.
I m not happy with salary as i do 8 hours job in continuous and the salary is too less.
Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .
Good company to start your career
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company merged with air india . company is not bad . if you work hard then you can archive the your position .
only okay, just for starting purpose
Not recommended to any friends or relatives. I joined just for starting purpose not as a full time career. Very stressful shift timing and no new things to learn.
Good place to enhance your skills ...
It was a nice experience to work with aisats they provide time to time salary
And other support to their stuff but .. the salary they provide is not enough to survive economically...
I learned lot of things
When I joined in air India sats I don't have proper English speaking knowledge I learned over there and I learned all kind of languages communication skill..
Seeking Job
Experienced and skilled Airport Passenger Service Agent providing exemplary customer service in the facilitation of airline travel plans. Comfortable with ticket check-in security and baggage claim. Familiar with airline regulations and passenger safety and looking to learn more with a prospect that offers growth and opportunity.
gud place to work
i have been working for 8 months in air india sats but i want to move from that company because of some issues my shift timing was frm 9pm to 7am mrng there is no pick up & droping i was looking for any other side for jobs
Team outing every two month.
Air India Sats is one for the leading ground and cargo handling agency in Bengaluru International Airport. Being a team member for both Emirates and Singapore Airlines my responsibilities includes check-in passenger, Issue of boarding pass, Seat selection, accepting passenger luggage, boarding and arrival process. I had a really nice time with Air India Sats.
Good experience
Worked as Cargo Duty Manager in AIR INDIA SATS AIRPORT SERVICES LTD, Trivandrum from 17 Jul 2011 to 23 Apr 2015 was a very good experience to me overall.
Good ground hendalining company
Good communication and good service, first and excellent service provided for all airlines services.
The airindia Sats give me good experience in my life in aviation industry
Can learn many things form seniors
Good to learn and fast gaining knowledge
Doing work get good experience in field

Company standard rules and regulations can follow Utilize your talent get forward in your Sept
good company for staring a job but not full career
starting aviation job good on this company is good. but not full career. anyone who join AISATS for start a career i tell them very very congratulation.
Good workplace culture
AISATS is a 50:50 joint venture between Air India Limited and SATS Limited, SATS is a leading gateway services and food solutions provider in Asia, AISATS was formed with the vision to provide world-class airport services in ground and cargo handling that exceeds customers’ expectations.
air india sats is a ground handling company
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company marge with air india . company is not bad . if you hard work then then you can archive the your position ,
Pros
over time, Pf, Esi, Medical, Provided
Cons
Shift time 8 hrs
good
a best place to learn as a beginner for the aviation industry ,
with experienced workforce and well organised multinational company ,which will enable each employees to build their carrer
I am very punctual for my work. My role in Air India Sats as a Passanger Sarvice Assistant. I gives my best to the costomer.
There was very typical day , when I go the ramp side area there was very hot and the wind going very hot and I have survived hair and jets from the jet engine. It was very typical day.
How do I stay with the management there? Learn how it should behave with employees

I have to go there for dinner on time, teach it all.

My management was not right, they used to behave far away
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8