AI SOLUTIONS

AI SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Great Company
I worked on that company as a NASA contractor for 5 years. Really good people there, so professional and always ready to help being in one team as a family.
Fun enviroment.
I really am enjoying working with them but the only issue is they are not paying me, my salary on time.
But the environment and colleagues are so nice.
Serene atmosphere and pleasant people
The job fulfilled me and I enjoyed the interaction with engineers, scientists, and Public Outreach office. The atmosphere was informal, which made it easy to spend eight hours on the job. The manager was particularly pleasant to work with.
Pros
A good, friendly atmosphere and people. I don't recall a person I didn't like, nor someone who disliked me.
Cons
I honestly cannot think of any "cons".
Startup for artificial intelligence API comparison service
A team of experienced IT professionals developed a prototype service to submit text and images to IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon and presented a comparison of the AI analysis of each. Company did not progress beyond to prototyping phase and the principals moved on.
Great company
Great working environment. Management and clients nearly always friendly. You have to work hard but once your work is up to date you are free to focus on the next task at hand.
Best employer!
Im still new here but I really love it here. I am surrounded by brilliant people who are passionate about what they do. I am not micro-managed, have good compensation, feel empowered, challenged and appreciated.
Working with team to meet development goals
As tasks change, the requirements can be very different. Typically as the task begins to move from the documentation to development stage, there are many meetings to discuss design and development prototyping.

The work environment is very demanding for a Principal Software Engineer. The workplace culture can be very good and supportive when the technology and requirements are understood by the team.

The hardest part of my job is the design and development of new technology stacks. As a small company, there are not many people with the skills in various fields (i.e. enterprise software design or application servers), and it often falls on the principal software engineer to learn these skills quickly and produce a prototype and proof of concept in which others can follow. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with and mastering a vast range of technologies and stacks. I have a very strong C#, .NET background, but I often get to work with projects that involve Java, Python, and many other languages in which I have become very proficient.

I enjoy designing and developing enterprise software and high performance computing software. I enjoy working in a collaborative development environment, and do not like working independently. I want teams to work together and I often do as much as possible to bring the team together. This can be challenging when I join a task and do not have the authority to delegate work to other team members (this depends on the task or mission project). I also enjoy beginning initiatives such as leading software developer meetings and opening
 - more...
Pros
Free Coffee, Ping Pong Table (although I dont have time to play)
Cons
No support for software design and development, lack of experienced developers, poor leadership from task leads
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AI SOLUTIONS?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AI SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6