Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer25 reviews
India25 reviews
The company is good but the work environment is pathetic. I learned graphic designing from this company and management is the good hardest part of this company is they have night shift
Nice organization with better benefits but the lifestyle is faster in Affinityx.
Specifically this company is affiliated to us culture and they make newspaper advertising adds with all the principles of design that follows.
large organisation, good management team, Co-operative team lead, work on Vista Print Project.. work on Outsourcing designing orders. But salary wise disappointed..
Pros
Good Management
Cons
less Salary
There are very bad managent .
Managment doing partiality,he dosent matter how employee feel about company , Salary is less and dont Increment . he mentaly harassment to employee
I worked for 6 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .
Pros
Cons
Free coffee available for short breaks
Each and every day was like a new challenge, all I have to do is to design as many news paper ads as possible for our clients (Based in US,UK, Canada)
All the clients have different requirement and all of them wants the ad to be finished as soon as possible.

But overall is was a very good experince working in a tight schedule environment, Team work, Learn new things.
Cons
long hours, no ovrtime
any typical day will be quite busy i have learned to work under work pressure and deadlines although the worl culture is very routine wise you can say and the hardest part iis to show your own creativity
Day at work outstanding, Learned designing Skill, Principle, color theory, Management was good all, Work place good in nature, Very Interesting and enjoyable work environment
affinity is MNC company so there is night shifts and all which is compulsory the salary system is ok ok there is so many cutting in salary. the work culture is not that good.
Great learning opportunity, cooperative staff, employee engagement should be practiced more to reduce the attrition rate. company should also be concerned about employees health. apart from everything the company is a great place to work in and build up your career. salary is done on time. over time is paid. A reliable and fair company.
Pros
cab facility provided, supportive environment for fresher by team, great professional learning.
Cons
rotational night shifts, over times during workload is stressfull
No entertainment in this industry and no growth. Not good management. Only production base work. Not good increment in salary. Lot of Leaves problems. Nothing to learn extra or different things.
I was an Intern at Affinity the work was good, but the management and dominating seniors are irritating. Extra activities and recognition was the only thing i enjoyed.
Pros
Fixed Shifts and Extra Activities
Cons
Frustrating atmosphere
I have learned lot of things at Affinity Express, like good team work and support each other. Also learned about punctuality of work and timing.
Pros
free coffee and Diwali gifts
Cons
Over time and Regular night shifts
Enjoyed to work here. Supporting Management. Nice place where i was working with deadlines. Most of the work was highly creative.
company is good overall. i am happy in that company . management is good. but hard to doing night shift. no fun no excitement only work.
Working in health environment. Share knowledge with team. Believing on team work. Discuss difficulties related work with team. I like people who challenge my decisions rather than following me blindly. When someone challenge your decisions, you are bound to think over it. The changes of reaching the best option are brighter.
Designing all type advertise in Newspaper for Canadian newspaper
Pros
cab facility
Cons
Night shift with OT
while working I learned some skill was good. but i don't like management my company .
Pros
hardworking, be sincerely while working
Nice to work here.
There is lot of work to learn and improvement to about self knowledge.
Pros
Free Coffee
Had a great experience working in such a professional environment with Affinity Express
the most enjoyable part of the job is, when i was work in affinity