Advantum Health

Advantum Health Employee Reviews

India39 reviews
Good rating by me is just because of my great manager he is very nice person with nice behaviour with their employees. Understanding, motivates employees. He loves to give training where ever whenever ny one is lacking in work or projects. His support was really helpful for me his name is Mr. Anupam Tripathi. I wish every company must have this kind of personality.
Good environment, nice opportunity to learn.... Different process very easy to communicate with menagement.....user friendly team leaders............
Pros
Billing executive
Gives more oppertunities for individual growth and getting RCM Knowledge. Working environment is good and it is very much peaceful to work. HR po;icies are good to the employees and it gives more benefits towards the employee. i am getting enough support from my higher officials to improve my skills. Co-Wmployees are supporting my work as a team.
Good place to work and easy to communicate with mangement..Weekend holidays..Good place to learn more things about RCM....Good environment to work...
Gives Opportunity to learn other Process. Advantum is Good Environment to work and nice opportunity to learn different Process and Develop Billing Knowledge. All staffs are Friendly.
1. Who ever have a personal opinion to share the any other (process related ) additional technies, surely implemented, so we have a space to share my opinion on any time, it very helpful to develop our team.
2.Co-ordination in process & management related.
1-Opportunity place-Learn more process for all employees.
2-Employee treated well-Like celebrating birthday bash and work anniversary for every month.

3-Leave polices-Sat & Sunday comp-off & Every month credited 1.05 days EL"s

4-Feel free leads-Free to clarifying doubts

5-Quick responses in Hr's Side-Like any doubts in PF and ESI.
Nice place to work here............and they are very helpful at covid 19 time .....and employee friendly...and allows to learn new processes...........
I am very happy to work in Advanum health. Good to learn other process. Nice
environment to work. Friendly and Helping tendency staffs.

No work pressure and weekend holidays are good
Comfortable place to work
The requirement process in Advantum is too good also compact weekend and salary package and able to work without pressure....
Advantum is very Good Environment to Work and Management Polices. Benefits are good. All Staffs create Friendly Environment. Opportunity to Next Level move to Project.
This company gives good opportunity to learn and helping to learn multiple process. they are working oneness. Leave Policies are good and atmosphere too.
Advantum provides me a good Platform to learn about multiple process in billing and gives me a lot of opprtunity to improve in my career. My manager and team mates are very supportive in reaching my target and they are very friendly in nature.
I am working in this company for 1 year. People are moving very friendly with everyone and also they will help when you ask them. I enjoyed monthly birthday celebration, Christmas party, new year party, games, etc.,. Definitely i will recommend my friends to join in this company.
Advantum is a very good place to work and It provides me a lot of opportunity to improve my skill. Most importantly weekend holiday. Safety place for women to working
Cons
Advantum provides a good environment to work. Giving opportunity to L&D in career ,Good team work in completing received task and supportive team lead and managers. Weekend Off & Hr Activities.
Good Learning place towards the complete process of RCM. Management policies are good towards the employee benefits like maternity leave for ladies and internal job postings.Nice working environment specially on cleanliness and security systems.
I have been working in Advantum for 5+ years and feel more comfortable and more supportive from Management in all the steps I take to improve the process. Always there will be open and honest communication between us and management. Monthly birthday celebration and R&R awards to team based on quarter performance is really motivating the team to feel that there work are being recognized. New projects are coming in and learning new things. Its great working here.
Empowernment gives me great freedom to work beyond my limits. HR policies are employee friendly and management is employee centric and gives us more room to express our views and suggestions
Pros
Free tea and Coffee
Cons
Career growth
Advantum provides to learn multiple process Opportunity and it gives more confident about new learning. All Staffs are friendly this will be create friendly enviornment for us, Feel free to spoke with our team lead for all process related queries, HR policies are good fixed saturday weekoff, And Quarterly awards Will be encouraging for us.
I have 1 year experience in Advantum and it is the best platform by providing opportunities to establish individuality. HR policies are good. Superiors friendly attitude gives us comfort and to work peacefully.