Adobe Salaries in India
Salary estimated from 287 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
9 salaries reported
₹ 18,761 per month
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Community & Social Service
7 salaries reported
₹ 18,617 per month
6 salaries reported
₹ 20,000 per month
Browse all Adobe salaries by category
Questions about Adobe
- What are the perks offered by Adobe?4 people answered
- What is interview process like at Adobe?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Adobe management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is Adobe sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Adobe?2 people answered
- What is study. In this company applyOne person answered
- How are the working hours at Adobe?One person answered
- Why did you leave your job at Adobe?One person answered
- How is the Internal Team movement flexibility in India or abroad?
- How are the working hours
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Adobe
- Good place to workA good place to work if you are on the right team. Learning opportunities are there in Adobe and that needs to be explored. There is an option to buy shares at lower price when compared with the market.Consultant (Digital Strategy Group) (Current Employee)Bengaluru, Karnataka - March 4, 2020
- Productive and fun workspaceGood benefits, relaxed work culture, minimum micromanagement. The management is not so involved but I guess that depends on manager to manager. Free meals, Gym, classes etc reimbursement.CSM Ops Analyst (Current Employee)Noida, Uttar Pradesh - January 30, 2020
Read more Adobe reviews about Pay & Benefits