Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

India299 reviews
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
Learn lot of new things
Lot of pressure and fun to work

New things to learn about vendor working culture

Working hours are flexible

Good co working staff
Pros
Free tea and snacks
Cons
Lang hours to work
Was associated with BSLI as a Project Manager , KPI was to improve the reach and implement the GT M Strategy in South India.

Great company , great brand and great products.
Pros
Established brand
Cons
Middle level Mgmt.
Punctuality,
technolgy advancement,

personality development and,

Motivational trainings,

Positive working environment,

Truly chances to get appraisal
When I was looking for a new job in 2016, ABRL was one of the top of my list. I only interviewed at ABRL and one other top Retail company, and I am so glad I got the opportunity I did at with ABRL
Pros
Free Movie Tickets based on Performance and Outing with team members
Cons
Health Cares and Short breaks
its a best company to work here managment i like so quick and easy process to work with my exprince is really good with this company .even i feel happy working with them
Production cycle,management,planning,operation,cost of quality,control factors are better than other company...cyclic time is good and better blasting used to avoid environment ..TLD used for better blasting and powder factor main factor for production ...staggered pattern used
Cons
I want to job in one shift only
Management is flow indian culture need to impv , learning is good all basis of retail i have learnt form their but need to to more thing of employee.

thnx
Pros
no free thing
Cons
very good company to grow with SPECIALLY training part and the products knowledge,all the managers and colleague are very cooperating in types of professional as of personal good work culture in office in business hours.
Pros
Weekly lunch with all managers
Cons
this is a well paid corporate. and gives you new opportunities to work at and push you to do best in hiven time. good briefs and explanation and everything on mail
This is the perfect example of a company that doesn't put you in a single profile. I have worked here on strategy, project delivery, vendor management, business analysis. You have to learn all aspects of a business functional and technical. Extremely challenging role with good interaction with top management.
Extremely supportive managers and team.
Company is market leader telecom sector in India. It has a very huge operations work environment is fun & professional. Growth rate is very high for dedicated employees.
Cons
I enjoyed my time working in Aditya Birla Payments Bank Ltd. I got flexible timings working from 1 Pm to 10 Pm due to heavy taffic in mumbai. My fellows were very helpful to me anx learned many new things from him.
Work should be a friendly place where there should be a feeling of brotherhood and always willing to help other fellow associate.I have learned that pay shouldn't be a single motto but as gain knowledge of how to manage the surroundings.
Pros
lunch or dinner
Cons
less hours
Pioneer in cement and ready mix concrete, its a good organisation. I really enjoyed woking there though it was a short span. Really great. !!!!!!!!!!
Managing Administration, procurement by zero based costing, negotiations and supply scheduling, arranging transportattion, accommodation, event planning and execution, back office support
Pros
Subsidised Housing, Transportation
Cons
Remote Location
It is a great brand to value and get a boast in your career.
Better compensation then the competitors. I would suggest this place to everyone who so ever gets an opportunity to work with it.
Very professional transparent. Each and every employ has access to reach all higher authority. 100% employees satisfaction. More options for growth and also learning.
Very good company.... I learnd so many things from this company.... The employeers r very co-operative & fun loving.... Bt the job hours r vry long 😒😒
Pros
Good salary & vry co-orperative
Cons
i worked in MORE( ADITYA BIRLA RETAIL) in Vaishali Supertech Mall.
I liked to work there with new staff

i learned alot from there like team work, store management etc.
As I work as a Central MIS and also I act as a stock controller for overall stock checking on every 6 months. My all colleagues are more supportive to do the work as a team without underestimating anyone.