Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

India299 reviews
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
good work place,every day you set your goal and achieve the set mark , nice culture HR management is very supportive , the hardest part of the job is always set your mark,
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
only evening snacks
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
Every day was a challenge, u never know what u will listen from customer, holding headphone on your head always not easy. Little time for enjoying the life.
Pros
Not free
Cons
Sort
Loads of learning opportunities and career advancements. Amazing work culture and management empowers employees to take decisions. Most enjoyable part of the work was to learn latest trends as a recruiter.
Employee oriented
Healthy Work Environment

Time to time all required training and workshops provided

Team building and co operative culture among employees which makes it easier to work even in long working hours
I started my career with Aditya Birla. I have given my 8 yrs to organisation. Due to my family reasons I left my job in 2014 . Now I can't rejoin the organisation because of my age as they have set one cretiria of age. So I am very much disappointed due to This.
Adity birla is one of leading and market player in india also in retail.but one thing i would like to suggest to adity birla kindly take care of employee and also take review of management of senior authority.people woluld like to work in to environment like aditya birla.but whatever management people does not have sence to how to behave with the harworker and also appreciation.
one thing i have learn good handwork,

management should be improve.

this is the confusion place for work to any employee.

did not get good environment for work.
Pros
Cons
13Hrs
Good company with good staff with very supporting nature.
Good increments.

Good environment.

Good place to learn.

Flexible timings.

Comfortable workplace.
my career started over here so i have basic experience in this company colleagues helped me to learn sweet & bitter movements
i have faced lot of challenges to achieve in this company
Hgs is Good call centre and customer calling executive so I am reply form phones so i thinking idea company is good company... . And idea apps Crystal wirking and full solutions Of customare so i thinking hgs is indore in good Jobs and Good working hgs building is very good and all customers service executive
Pros
Lunch
Cons
8houurs
A very great place and a great company to work with. Work atmosphere completely depends on the team with whom we work with. Reward and recognition is very encouraging for the team to achieve the targets.
Pros
Good field trips
Cons
based on work requirement
My work is very accuracy work & Managment every time & Gide to staff all register match in system inventory and stock is very highzine mantrnse & work is very joyfully
1. Cross functional experience
2. High visibility roles and responsibilities

3. Competitive salary and benefits

4. Smart peer group

5. Opportunities to make huge impact
I worked here for more than 1 year and 6 months. I was handling a company retail store of idea cellular ltd. Initial years of working with this organization was really good and memorable. After the arrival of tough competitors in to the market I felt the organization was not on track to cope up with changes.

Introducing different ideas is very complicated in the organization because the approval will take time to come to live. and sometimes I feel lack of planning in implementation of various activities.

I have learned the tele communication work culture and its various work related activities also. you have to be alter on each day since you are representing a brand of ABG.

Management is good and supportive in terms of managerial and technical.

The working culture will be different according to the zones. the zone I worked was Malappuram and the ZBM was really supportive in all work related activities and I must call him as a TRUE LEADER.

The hardest part of the job is to handle the customer network and offer related issue. for all the final solutions they used to depend the company retail stores. its very difficult to get support for all the customers queries in terms of waiver and discount in the products.
Pros
working culture, good brand
Cons
lack of work life balance, immature senior staff bad behavior
Our inputs and valued and appreciated by company. It gives me opportunity to learn and grow.Company work culture is very nice.It helps we balance my work and family.
Aditya birla group Idea is Good for learning. Changing for growth in job . Working in Idea of Aditya vital group Hyderabad circle. Working management is good.
i was engaged as office assistant/peon on synergy andaditya birla group. the atmosphere here is verygood. but the hour of working is too long. moth nding time is very critical
Pros
free lunch
Cons
time periodis too long
I'm really interested to work at the company because of the target achievements,sales focus, and the salary is worthfull for the work and I truly love the company
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours working
upper level mangers are selfish,

management not support at ending time.

I have done 5 crore revenue in my territory.

I have receive best retailer achiever awards also.If they are accepted this.why they told to quite the job.
Good place to work..... Such a good and big group , good managment, Beautyful place, neat and clean place.... Good salary, good facility...... good place to learn more
Pros
Free lunches