Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
Ideal Place to work , Nice culture ,all health benefits,paid holidays,growth opportunities,Nice work and life balanced , holidays ,
Pros
All benefits
It was good being there and working for aditya birla group company. That was my First job when i join Jaya Shree Textile a Subsidiary group company of Aditya Birla Group is based on European Flex Textile.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Great work environment and a better work culture for employees. I would recommend people to work for this company. Friendly environment. Thank you so much.
Dedication , acceptance , performance , respect will leads to success & to achieve your goals .. Choose the right team focus on it that give results as change in life style ..
* Good work culture and environment at working place. * Good learning during duration of job like how to manage class room training * I am fully satisfied from my job.
good scope in part time job A mutual fund is a type of financial vehicle made up of a pool of money collected from many investors to invest in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments, and other assets
Very tough eorking conditions where i was posted but professional management and good working environment with good facilities. I would like to love work again in this orginazation for another location
Cons
>good quality of manufacturing process of other company. >Placement is good. >Environment pollution will be less than other company's. >group is strong.
ABG was a great place to work. Most days were productive because seniors gave a lot of autonomy Learned a lot from the work i did management gave a lot of autonomy culture was good , excellent work life balance when i was there, schedule was 6 days a week and there were very few holidays
It is a good company to start with and requires a lot of patience and hard work to fit in here. The management is supportive and accepts feedback positively.
I have met som egreat peers at ABG, and enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. But my learning and contribution would have been much higher if the Group didnt run on heirarchy and approvals.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
management
Positive good Corporate social responibility Good work place Good E- learning courses negative NO perosnal life No growth No support from senior management less wages no Sustainbility
Good place for work and excellent management culture who always improve the skills. Every day I have learn more about the retail sector and brand value.
A Big group with Big Ideas, more flexible time to work there are multiple job opportunities in the group. For growth path there are more scope, supportive managers in every field
Here, i started as as an intern. Work was pretty much about building the company website and making presentations for different departments. the workplace culture was friendly and also very professional. The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye after the internship ended. I met many big celebrities on my job as they came for events.
Collaboration with teams and new training for freshers..good experience with this company. Freshers are getting many training and development course for enhancing their career as a result they are gaining lots of knowledge for their career growth and can achieve the desired goals
Pros
Paid food and accommodation
Cons
I m join the team as a male nurse in renu power hospital renusagar , Aditya birla group ,hindalco , good place and a team work ,all staff and employees help nature . Fully enjoy this beautiful place and session.
Pros
Only two time tea
Cons
8 hours duty time
it was great experience to work with Aditya Birla group .Supportive management ,team work, real time response by seniors, appreciation on achievements, focus on customer satisfaction that makes different from others.
Sar i am proof that perfect the job. Aditya birla group is a company are increasing development of products and another requirements . So i am interested work your company
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Good work atmosphere giving you to give you maximum my ability .if give me a chance I can prove myself to make my work as sincerely and do my duties accurate as soon as possible.