Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

India299 reviews
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
I was a summer intern and learnt quite a lot. I worked at the HR department and my seniors were extremely helpful and helped me gain the experience and exposure to the corporate world in general.
The job role and the JD does not match all the time. I have faced very tough time because the job profile was different and the work assign to me was different and it was not up to the mark.
ABG group is Indias No. One retail company having more than 10 businesses and service. It was a great pleasure with my technical team of maintenance and projects of the company. The company have good standard of operations and model trackers.
I joined as a DET. I was working dedicatedly and then i got a government University for doing my higher education. So i quit job and join b tech University. By the way it is a very good company. Company's employees are very helpful when I was working and up post holders are also much cooperative. Its location also in very good place.
I helped the company with reviewing the legal documents, attention the court matters on behalf of the company, went for arbitration matters and did the legal research.
Offers good Leadership Programs for MBA campus graduates. The career movements are fast and structured, liked the employee benefits too. Need a stronger flexible work policies
The management is good.
Staff is very cooperative and help in my work.

Lunch is be in time

Tea break is be on time.

Seniors helps in my work and suggest me how do the work.
ABG is a good company to work for. The environment is relaxed but one needs to be self motivated to excel. Job security is there as the company will try to fit you in other businesses if need be.
Good company working style is nice. They train very Nicely. They are up to the standard. They are very strict with company rules and they maintain timings. Hr policy is good.
Everything else was fine in this company,
I enjoyed working in the Aditya Birla Group and learned a lot from this job and I want to move on to a better position like DM or Team Leader.
Supportive , good management
Nice culture

Every one is caring each other

Management is taking care of employee

Learned a lot , Team management

Time management , target and all
Work place very excellent I have improved my management skills learn so many things they provide training on weekly basis management is very good in aditya birla group
It's always proud to say that I'm an employee of Aditya Birla Group, not just because of salary and other things, the thing is that I've ever seen this type of atmosphere in any other companies which I've worked already, and we can get more and more knowledge except your daily routine work.. I'm so glad to work with this Co.
It was great experience with Aditya birla group. This company actually gives a chance to there own employee to prove there skills.i would suggest to join others as well...even if I get chance again I'll join definitely
I am presently working now Guntur still I am not getting any benefit from our organization for my work and salary issue at my job that why I look for other organizations
Its a nice place to work in passion and they value the values and will sustain the values ,and nice work environment to delivery the talent.

Note : kind request Need to avoid the paricality like Tamil,kerala
its a very good company, there is no work pressure, timely salary paying to employ, seniors are very coperative, monthly health checkup, nyc company,
I am happy for my career.. But I want to growing up with myself.. So I want to change my company.. Otherwise my current company is too good... There have many facilities.
I personally enjoyed working over there . Every individual was very cooperative and helpful by nature. I had learned many things over there,starting from styling the mannequins to every aspect of given modules from which i have to follow them and make sure that the store should look keep and cool through eyes of the customers.
Its good exposure here in ABG. Getting great knowledge of Consumer Insights and Market research. Work culture is really good. Senior management helps in every step.My typical day at work includes Data research, meeting with sales team, getting insights from customers.