Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Good place for work and excellent management culture who always improve the skills. Every day I have learn more about the retail sector and brand value.
it was great experience to work with Aditya Birla group .Supportive management ,team work, real time response by seniors, appreciation on achievements, focus on customer satisfaction that makes different from others.
When I was looking for a new job in 2016, ABRL was one of the top of my list. I only interviewed at ABRL and one other top Retail company, and I am so glad I got the opportunity I did at with ABRL
Pros
Free Movie Tickets based on Performance and Outing with team members
Cons
Health Cares and Short breaks
Hectic working schedule, WORK HARD AND PARTY HARDER. I developed my Management skills, communications, employee engagement, Making SOP's, vendor management, VM and many more things which makes you grow in Retail industry and would love to grow in the same organisation but at the same time Monetary and Career growth has a priority. Fun to work with with supportive management team and yes there is politics but that could not be ignored in any organisation.
Would have not left such organization but need to quit for my Higher Education. Other wise very good company to work with.