Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Deputy Manager6 reviews
India6 reviews
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
Our inputs and valued and appreciated by company. It gives me opportunity to learn and grow.Company work culture is very nice.It helps we balance my work and family.
I am thankful to Aditya Birla Group for providing me great opportunity to serve them in their legal department.
--------------------------------------
In trading business its totally different work culture, we have tremendous responsibilities than any other business. Few people are handling more responsibilities. it helps to learn a lot. variety of work . variety of roles. quality of jobs are great. enjoyed working here. we lack of SOPs as each time cases are different and everything cant be bound by paper process .
The exposure one gets while working with group is very diverse. The group operates in various fields and hence, offers good learning to its managers.