Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Everything else was fine in this company, I enjoyed working in the Aditya Birla Group and learned a lot from this job and I want to move on to a better position like DM or Team Leader.
Hgs is Good call centre and customer calling executive so I am reply form phones so i thinking idea company is good company... . And idea apps Crystal wirking and full solutions Of customare so i thinking hgs is indore in good Jobs and Good working hgs building is very good and all customers service executive
Pros
Lunch
Cons
8houurs
Interns can gain a lot of financial knowledge and financial awareness from this internship.The best part was you gain all this practical knowledge in the company of extremely cooperative and intellectual people who are equally fun to work with.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
While working feels like home.Things are downloaded in the best and easy understandable manner.As it's front Customer Service there's noway one can give quality time to their family.
Pros
Enjoy while you work
Cons
No festivals no weekends & so long hours
This company is provide proper work training for employee company environment is very healthy and helpfull, company's coordinators are coordinate to me.
Working as a CSA in 2 Years of Journey in ABRL was good Experienced. Learned Timing management, Grooming, and Respected work Completes in time. Flexible working and Team Work. in ABRL Collegues are friendly and very Supportive.
The Learning point of view this company is very good.Management is very good of this company.Co workers is very helpful. my typical day was when i face my first audit of my store i spend the whole night at my store. my most enjoyable part was when i achieve my sales target within 15 days
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
long Hours
Working there is good except for customer complains. Cement is something that should be properly handleded but customers dont understand and they blame company and products
Pros
working enviorment is good
Cons
typical customer complain
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aditya Birla Group?