Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

It was great experience with Aditya birla group. This company actually gives a chance to there own employee to prove there skills.i would suggest to join others as well...even if I get chance again I'll join definitely
Good work atmosphere giving you to give you maximum my ability .if give me a chance I can prove myself to make my work as sincerely and do my duties accurate as soon as possible.
I worked here for more than 1 year and 6 months. I was handling a company retail store of idea cellular ltd. Initial years of working with this organization was really good and memorable. After the arrival of tough competitors in to the market I felt the organization was not on track to cope up with changes. Introducing different ideas is very complicated in the organization because the approval will take time to come to live. and sometimes I feel lack of planning in implementation of various activities. I have learned the tele communication work culture and its various work related activities also. you have to be alter on each day since you are representing a brand of ABG. Management is good and supportive in terms of managerial and technical. The working culture will be different according to the zones. the zone I worked was Malappuram and the ZBM was really supportive in all work related activities and I must call him as a TRUE LEADER. The hardest part of the job is to handle the customer network and offer related issue. for all the final solutions they used to depend the company retail stores. its very difficult to get support for all the customers queries in terms of waiver and discount in the products.
Pros
working culture, good brand
Cons
lack of work life balance, immature senior staff bad behavior
It's a good place to work , with supportive team members and good working atmosphere , proper work life balance , presently looking after all the three Channel Partners of Delhi and Summarizing it's a mile Stone achieved with working in this organization.
Cons
No immediate solutions.
I have learned many things at ABRL I learn how to handle the customer. How to handle products, How will maintain staff and store, How to control shrinkage, How to up sales and etc.
Pros
I have launched store 3 times in my work time
Cons
Normal hours
In Reliance Life Insurance Compny Pvt.Ltd. There is lot of Fun and Enjoy the work.And so many employees work therte but I am the good performer in that company. And This is A Most good and Excellent Compnay in INDIA.
Pros
Any One
Cons
Any one Time
ok, good people to work with, lots of learning can be made if done with dedication, work-alcoholic people and a good team of young professionals.
Learnt a lot as I have joined as a fresher and it was my learning stint.
Pros
Mediclaim & Nishchint policies