Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra45 reviews
I had to leave the group due to my corrupt boss. Who was caught later on and sacked. Other changed the company.
Very clean working , seniors very helpful. CHRD plays very good roll in over all development and career planning of employees.
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
I was a summer intern and learnt quite a lot. I worked at the HR department and my seniors were extremely helpful and helped me gain the experience and exposure to the corporate world in general.
I helped the company with reviewing the legal documents, attention the court matters on behalf of the company, went for arbitration matters and did the legal research.
Offers good Leadership Programs for MBA campus graduates. The career movements are fast and structured, liked the employee benefits too. Need a stronger flexible work policies
ABG is a good company to work for. The environment is relaxed but one needs to be self motivated to excel. Job security is there as the company will try to fit you in other businesses if need be.
ABG was a great place to work. Most days were productive because seniors gave a lot of autonomy

Learned a lot from the work i did

management gave a lot of autonomy

culture was good , excellent work life balance

when i was there, schedule was 6 days a week and there were very few holidays
I have met som egreat peers at ABG, and enjoyed my time here and learned a lot.

But my learning and contribution would have been much higher if the Group didnt run on heirarchy and approvals.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
management
Here, i started as as an intern. Work was pretty much about building the company website and making presentations for different departments. the workplace culture was friendly and also very professional. The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye after the internship ended. I met many big celebrities on my job as they came for events.
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
Loads of learning opportunities and career advancements. Amazing work culture and management empowers employees to take decisions. Most enjoyable part of the work was to learn latest trends as a recruiter.
1. Cross functional experience
2. High visibility roles and responsibilities

3. Competitive salary and benefits

4. Smart peer group

5. Opportunities to make huge impact
Learn lot of new things
Lot of pressure and fun to work

New things to learn about vendor working culture

Working hours are flexible

Good co working staff
Pros
Free tea and snacks
Cons
Lang hours to work
this is a well paid corporate. and gives you new opportunities to work at and push you to do best in hiven time. good briefs and explanation and everything on mail
I enjoyed my time working in Aditya Birla Payments Bank Ltd. I got flexible timings working from 1 Pm to 10 Pm due to heavy taffic in mumbai. My fellows were very helpful to me anx learned many new things from him.
Work should be a friendly place where there should be a feeling of brotherhood and always willing to help other fellow associate.I have learned that pay shouldn't be a single motto but as gain knowledge of how to manage the surroundings.
Pros
lunch or dinner
Cons
less hours
Don't expect ground breaking work here. But it's a great place to work and build a career. Very senior and experiences leadership who drive all the verticals of the group
Adita Birla is a very good Company and nice environment for employee.
There Policies are beneficial and nice working culture.

They have good project and any one can learn with good management.
micro monitoring every hour done so it was really hard how you would spend each hour in a day of what work is completed as work as you know for the most part is repetitive . one hardy goes through work which is significantly different hour to hour or day to day. I would rather they give a work and a day or two to complete and then ask for the progress on the work needed to be done. sometimes when there is late working hours there is nothing to eat for the employees.
Pros
at worli work branch there was free lunch offered
Cons
Working culture is good in this company . Products and facilities are best and customers experience also good.
I enjoyed in this company. Thay are always thinking about their customers
Let me answer to bullet points in same order
- There is no `typical day`, everyday you have a challenging piece of a big puzzle

- I learned how to take initiative and improve a $1.5bn investment both as a team member and individual contributions

Worked on real financial models and managed McK consultants

- Management is significantly qualified, in my team there was no redundant hierarchy

- Culture is flexible and depends on the managers you are working together with

- Motivating full time employees to support your task as a summer associate

- Having support of the top management and carrying your responsibility to achieve satisfying results
Pros
Responsibility is given earlier, fascinating career growth
Cons
Decision marking process is slow