Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

If you are interested in insurance, then only join there. Otherwise, this is a insurance business, not a job.

July 10, 2020
They lie to me about my designation that this is a HR post and also lie about salary and job profile.
After joining, I came to know that this is an Insurance based job. I will be a Team Leader and I have to recruit agents to make my target and they did Insurance policies.

Before that I have to pay 1.2 lacs for an insurance policy. I'm not satisfied with the job profile and did not return there after 2018.
October 26, 2018
Same role
Team leader (Former Employee) - Pune
Adity birla is one of leading and market player in india also in retail.but one thing i would like to suggest to adity birla kindly take care of employee and also take review of management of senior authority.people woluld like to work in to environment like aditya birla.but whatever management people does not have sence to how to behave with the harworker and also appreciation.
one thing i have learn good handwork,

management should be improve.

this is the confusion place for work to any employee.

did not get good environment for work.
Pros
Cons
13Hrs
May 28, 2017
Same role
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Working culture is good in this company . Products and facilities are best and customers experience also good.
I enjoyed in this company. Thay are always thinking about their customers
July 29, 2020
Direct Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Tezpur, Assam
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time