Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

Excellent

June 25, 2020
I wish I could rejoin the company. It was fantastic experience and learned a lot there. The management was good and supportive. I enjoyed my tenure in the company.
October 31, 2017
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
I worked here as sales representative. I worked here 11 hrs standing job which was totally not applicable for me. But i have to work with this on an contaract of 6 month duration then i was suppose to be a staff of this company.
June 17, 2015
Same role
SALES OFFICER (Current Employee) - northeast
the best part of my job was it made me work loving ,made me inteactive,and has helped me to know how really people may be. And has helped me to learn new things
July 15, 2017
Same location
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Chandigarh
Providing excellent shopping environment to customers and generating maximum business results. • Developing and sustaining friendly relationships with customers. • Wishing customers on their birthdays and anniversary through sms and emails. • Guiding and recommending clothes to customers matching with their personality. • Keeping store organized and clean and monitoring changing rooms. • Taking cash and credit card payments and entering them in register.