Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun placement
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  MaharashtraFebruary 3, 2019
Sar i am proof that perfect the job. Aditya birla group is a company are increasing development of products and another requirements .
So i am interested work your company
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
very good management
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Barakhamba, Delhi, DelhiJanuary 7, 2019
good work place,every day you set your goal and achieve the set mark , nice culture HR management is very supportive , the hardest part of the job is always set your mark,
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
only evening snacks
Maintenance and reliability
Senior Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  KarnatakaDecember 23, 2018
Maintenance and reliability, centrifuges, pumps, valves, gear boxes, chain conveyor, backet elevator, hydro cyclone batteries, utility, boiler, compressor
Progressive workplace with strong values
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2018
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
Hard jobs
call center (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 2, 2018
Every day was a challenge, u never know what u will listen from customer, holding headphone on your head always not easy. Little time for enjoying the life.
Pros
Not free
Cons
Sort
Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2018
Loads of learning opportunities and career advancements. Amazing work culture and management empowers employees to take decisions. Most enjoyable part of the work was to learn latest trends as a recruiter.
One of the best place to work for
Business Development Management (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 2, 2018
Employee oriented
Healthy Work Environment
Time to time all required training and workshops provided
Team building and co operative culture among employees which makes it easier to work even in long working hours
Present age criteria is huddle for us..
Branch head (Former Employee) –  Kota, RajasthanNovember 2, 2018
I started my career with Aditya Birla. I have given my 8 yrs to organisation. Due to my family reasons I left my job in 2014 . Now I can't rejoin the organisation because of my age as they have set one cretiria of age. So I am very much disappointed due to This.
Good for workplace
Team leader (Former Employee) –  PuneOctober 26, 2018
Adity birla is one of leading and market player in india also in retail.but one thing i would like to suggest to adity birla kindly take care of employee and also take review of management of senior authority.people woluld like to work in to environment like aditya birla.but whatever management people does not have sence to how to behave with the harworker and also appreciation.
one thing i have learn good handwork,
management should be improve.
this is the confusion place for work to any employee.
did not get good environment for work.
Pros
Cons
13Hrs
Fun workplace
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Faridabad, HaryanaOctober 4, 2018
Good company with good staff with very supporting nature.
Good increments.
Good environment.
Good place to learn.
Flexible timings.
Comfortable workplace.
career starts
Warehouse & logistics Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 3, 2018
my career started over here so i have basic experience in this company colleagues helped me to learn sweet & bitter movements
i have faced lot of challenges to achieve in this company
Workplace
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 28, 2018
Hgs is Good call centre and customer calling executive so I am reply form phones so i thinking idea company is good company... . And idea apps Crystal wirking and full solutions Of customare so i thinking hgs is indore in good Jobs and Good working hgs building is very good and all customers service executive
Pros
Lunch
Cons
8houurs
Rewards and recognition at work
Manager- Retail Business Development (Former Employee) –  South indiaSeptember 16, 2018
A very great place and a great company to work with. Work atmosphere completely depends on the team with whom we work with. Reward and recognition is very encouraging for the team to achieve the targets.
Pros
Good field trips
Cons
based on work requirement
My work is very accuracy work & great Time to
9 years job pantaloon retail (i) Aditya birla.com (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 11, 2018
My work is very accuracy work & Managment every time & Gide to staff all register match in system inventory and stock is very highzine mantrnse & work is very joyfully
Na
DGM -Head Network Operation & Network Security (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
1. Cross functional experience
2. High visibility roles and responsibilities
3. Competitive salary and benefits
4. Smart peer group
5. Opportunities to make huge impact
Work life balance that you will miss on working with this organisation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  KeralaAugust 23, 2018
I worked here for more than 1 year and 6 months. I was handling a company retail store of idea cellular ltd. Initial years of working with this organization was really good and memorable. After the arrival of tough competitors in to the market I felt the organization was not on track to cope up with changes.

Introducing different ideas is very complicated in the organization because the approval will take time to come to live. and sometimes I feel lack of planning in implementation of various activities.

I have learned the tele communication work culture and its various work related activities also. you have to be alter on each day since you are representing a brand of ABG.

Management is good and supportive in terms of managerial and technical.

The working culture will be different according to the zones. the zone I worked was Malappuram and the ZBM was really supportive in all work related activities and I must call him as a TRUE LEADER.

The hardest part of the job is to handle the customer network and offer related issue. for all the final solutions they used to depend the company retail stores. its very difficult to get support for all the customers queries in terms of waiver and discount in the products.
Pros
working culture, good brand
Cons
lack of work life balance, immature senior staff bad behavior
Learning place to work
Deputy Manager-Woman Wear (Current Employee) –  HaryanaJuly 7, 2018
Our inputs and valued and appreciated by company. It gives me opportunity to learn and grow.Company work culture is very nice.It helps we balance my work and family.
Good
Fixed assets, general ledger (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 6, 2018
Aditya birla group Idea is Good for learning. Changing for growth in job . Working in Idea of Aditya vital group Hyderabad circle. Working management is good.
productive and friendly atmosphere
Synergy College Dhenkanal as office assistant/Peon (Current Employee) –  Dhenkanal, OrissaJune 5, 2018
i was engaged as office assistant/peon on synergy andaditya birla group. the atmosphere here is verygood. but the hour of working is too long. moth nding time is very critical
Pros
free lunch
Cons
time periodis too long
Enjoying my job like targets incentives and sales focus like that a
Assistant store manager (Current Employee) –  ChennaiMay 30, 2018
I'm really interested to work at the company because of the target achievements,sales focus, and the salary is worthfull for the work and I truly love the company
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.