Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

Good company
Vice President, Digital Business (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 29, 2019
ABG is a good company to work for. The environment is relaxed but one needs to be self motivated to excel. Job security is there as the company will try to fit you in other businesses if need be.
Good company it's very nice
Insurance Executive (Former Employee) –  Jayanagar 3rd Block, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2019
Good company working style is nice. They train very Nicely. They are up to the standard. They are very strict with company rules and they maintain timings. Hr policy is good.
Aditya Birla Group is a good group.
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshNovember 25, 2019
Everything else was fine in this company,
I enjoyed working in the Aditya Birla Group and learned a lot from this job and I want to move on to a better position like DM or Team Leader.
Relationship Manager
MARKETING OPERATION EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 24, 2019
Supportive , good management
Nice culture
Every one is caring each other
Management is taking care of employee
Learned a lot , Team management
Time management , target and all
Very good working place
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaNovember 13, 2019
Work place very excellent I have improved my management skills learn so many things they provide training on weekly basis management is very good in aditya birla group
Any body can come and work heart without any fear
Testing Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 11, 2019
It's always proud to say that I'm an employee of Aditya Birla Group, not just because of salary and other things, the thing is that I've ever seen this type of atmosphere in any other companies which I've worked already, and we can get more and more knowledge except your daily routine work.. I'm so glad to work with this Co.
Just want to say good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Connaught place new delhiNovember 11, 2019
It was great experience with Aditya birla group. This company actually gives a chance to there own employee to prove there skills.i would suggest to join others as well...even if I get chance again I'll join definitely
Benefit
Head Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Guntur, Andhra PradeshNovember 9, 2019
I am presently working now Guntur still I am not getting any benefit from our organization for my work and salary issue at my job that why I look for other organizations
Its good place for learning
Sr. Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 1, 2019
Its a nice place to work in passion and they value the values and will sustain the values ,and nice work environment to delivery the talent.

Note : kind request Need to avoid the paricality like Tamil,kerala
excelent
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jharsuguda, OrissaOctober 28, 2019
its a very good company, there is no work pressure, timely salary paying to employ, seniors are very coperative, monthly health checkup, nyc company,
Company
Fashion Assistant (Current Employee) –  Krishnanagar, West BengalOctober 20, 2019
I am happy for my career.. But I want to growing up with myself.. So I want to change my company.. Otherwise my current company is too good... There have many facilities.
It was good working up there and would definately love to work again.
I personally enjoyed working over there . Every individual was very cooperative and helpful by nature. I had learned many things over there,starting from styling the mannequins to every aspect of given modules from which i have to follow them and make sure that the store should look keep and cool through eyes of the customers.
Productive Workplace
CONSUMER INSIGHTS (Current Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandOctober 10, 2019
Its good exposure here in ABG. Getting great knowledge of Consumer Insights and Market research. Work culture is really good. Senior management helps in every step.My typical day at work includes Data research, meeting with sales team, getting insights from customers.
Good work culture
Thermal Power Plant Operation & Maintenance Engineer Ultra Tech Cement (Former Employee) –  Maharashtra IndiaOctober 8, 2019
Ideal Place to work , Nice culture ,all health benefits,paid holidays,growth opportunities,Nice work and life balanced , holidays ,
Pros
All benefits
Working Environment
Jr. SAP Modular (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 8, 2019
It was good being there and working for aditya birla group company.
That was my First job when i join Jaya Shree Textile a Subsidiary group company of Aditya Birla Group is based on European Flex Textile.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Good
Stock Assistant - More Supermarkets (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 8, 2019
Great work environment and a better work culture for employees. I would recommend people to work for this company. Friendly environment. Thank you so much.
Best place to work & grow with knowledge also rewards , bonus , incentives , other wealth benefits
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduSeptember 8, 2019
Dedication , acceptance , performance , respect will leads to success & to achieve your goals .. Choose the right team focus on it that give results as change in life style ..
Fully Satisfied
IT Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanSeptember 6, 2019
* Good work culture and environment at working place.
* Good learning during duration of job like how to manage class room
training
* I am fully satisfied from my job.
party time job
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshAugust 28, 2019
good scope in part time job
A mutual fund is a type of financial vehicle made up of a pool of money collected from many investors to invest in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments, and other assets
Very good company to work
SR. MANAGER-IT (Former Employee) –  OdishaAugust 13, 2019
Very tough eorking conditions where i was posted but professional management and good working environment with good facilities. I would like to love work again in this orginazation for another location
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.