Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

India299 reviews
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
They lie to me about my designation that this is a HR post and also lie about salary and job profile.
After joining, I came to know that this is an Insurance based job. I will be a Team Leader and I have to recruit agents to make my target and they did Insurance policies.

Before that I have to pay 1.2 lacs for an insurance policy. I'm not satisfied with the job profile and did not return there after 2018.
Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.
Goood and nice place to work
As an IR specialist its a government job with added perks and benefits

Challenging roles and reputation which supersede everything and will let you feel good about culture.
I wish I could rejoin the company. It was fantastic experience and learned a lot there. The management was good and supportive. I enjoyed my tenure in the company.
So before 2 it's was good campny I proud fell..... And I am so happy and really appreciate for staff and all dm and area manger is was good 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰
Pros
Fantastic
Cons
Awesome
Here, I got the opportunities to learn and earn. My seniors were very helpful and supportive. They always motivated me to groom and grow myself well. They always helped me to keep myself updated on the market perspective. The internal meetings and training sessions were also very well designed and educative.
The job is secured if you do your work with all of your efforts. This company will take care of your career, health
insurance and gaining knowledge.
Transparency matters.. particularly during and prior to rejecting the assets. Throwing away rejects are more expensive as compared to putting into dustbin.
It is a good job but very sincere in this job. When I am working on place confidence leable at a time high. All are staf are is a very good person and coordinate to all of us.
Very good company, great platform for learning. Working culture is well established, great sustainability, great job security.
Work life balance is very good.

Family environment make us more friendly to work with team.
It was a good feeling with working at Aditya Birla group. The staff attitude was very nice. It was a good experience . Management was good . The work environment was very friendly.
I have really had a great time working with the group. It was my hard luck I couldn't continue. All the officers in the group are wonderful people.i salute each one of them.
salary was too low but whereas the management was moderate and it could be better ...
the hr was regional hr and the hr does not solve the staff problem quickly
It has never been so tough working here as the coworkers are so co-operative. They would be ready to help and solve whatever problem one gets stuck in
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
too much stressful workplace
no one care your feelings family

more then 8 hrs work time exclude lunch hrs if we include lunch hrs its more then 9 hrs
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
more then 8 hrs exclude lunch time with lunch time its 9hrs
Work place in electrical, industry area, electrical lighting maintenance, machine maintenance, machine breakdown, power breakdown, motor maintenance, new panel installation
I had to leave the group due to my corrupt boss. Who was caught later on and sacked. Other changed the company.
Very clean working , seniors very helpful. CHRD plays very good roll in over all development and career planning of employees.
Nice company to work as cpa executive. Salary is good and atmosphere is also is good very supporting and helpful. Joining process is also very good. Thanks
Aditya Birla group company is very biggest and rich. But In the company small format as pantaloons in management level is very bad. Staff not satisfied with mangers and management
Pros
Don't go there in long time job
Cons
I work there 2 years