Adecco Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 16,022 reviews
I was working on the client side as a consultant so was working based of client work culture
SME for Video e-learning (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 6, 2018
Yes, you will have incentives and increments on time without any delays. Yes the overall picture based on your role in Adecco defines your benefits and your job security. In case you are in a contract please don't expect them that they will inform you on each and every thing.
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
No Job security
my first good company
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 16, 2017
This is my first good company who provided me a job and I learnt alot of things with it. management is good like other private sector companies and working environment is also very good. I really enjoy my job because IT is my passion
productive and fun workplace
Executive- Payroll (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 3, 2017
Adecco is a great organization to work for, specially company's culture is amazing and everybody is very helpful. the chances to move up and grow is huge in this organization and its a huge multinational group. reach to upper management and their support to their teams is amazing forsure.
Pros
company culture
Cons
Supportive
Service Desk Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 21, 2017
Have lots of good mamory . So much to learn and make provide you atmosphere which help you to grow you skill . H.R team very supporty bessically when you are in clinte loction . Allways be in touch with HR team and give all your update and they do best to you
Aon in Gurgaon
Transport Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 7, 2017
I joined here as a fresher. But I have learnt here a lots of. ex Abour situation , Mnc culture Like hard work.

The hardest part of Job to adjust in the atmoshphere.
Workplace
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 29, 2017
Nice and supportive HR and whole management. You can't face any type of issue if you have any problem or trouble at the client site. They always helps to their employees.
The most enjoyable part of the job
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgaonSeptember 2, 2016
Seriously, the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
I am so fortunate to be part of a team that, despite everyone’s differences and eccentricities, manages to make every day at work seem like an episode. I love the people in my team. In whatever circumstance we find ourselves in, I KNOW I’m working with the best people.