Adani Group

Adani Group Employee Reviews

Skilled workers develops
Point :- Technical skills developed and career growth, financial growth
Job a best reforms and good things

Skills developed target sauces lifestyle.
Good management and nice company
The company is fever of employees and any activity because good place for the work and the work doing well I hope the company all over staff are very interested because the company will be near of me and the company thought for employees and anyone also good for 8hour shift of company thanks for this
Steady Growth of Self with Long term relationship
Workplace culture is very good. Excellent Infrastructure at Adani Shanti Gram.
Work with a lot of HR activities with ongoing festivals but be aware of deadlines set by work head
Fast Paced & Ambitious
Good place to work at and has massive footprints in Energy, Resource & Logistics. Decision making is quick at Top most level, however, second line of management is learning the ropes.
Pros
Employee benevolent fund
Cons
Centralized decision making
Productive and fast growing
Adani group is fast growing organisation and one of the best employer in Gujarat.
I worked in Port Planning, Healthcare and many other Architectural projects going under the company. It was a great experience working with Adani Group.

The group is also expanding in many country level verticals.
Good Company
This is one of the best company to work with. I will appreciate if I will be able to get a chance to work again. Work culture of the company is very good and nice.
Not a professional set up
There was no clarity of role for the professionals at the Leadership Positions and thus there used to be very high level of attrition in almost all the functions
Good exposure to various civil engineering project
* Get experience in various civil engineering projects i.e. Port & Harbours, Power Plants, SEZ Infrastructure Developments, Buildings, Roads & Bridges, Railway Infrastructure development etc.
Very Good company -PMC Projects
I worked for marine & non marine projects. They really take care for employee for the education, growth etc.

Marine and non marine works are very enjoyable as far as port is concerned. In a place like Mundra we got all facilities there
Excellent working culture
It's really a good environment to work with. Good & excellent working culture, good compensation policies. Excellent mind blowing HR policy. Good natured HOD's
Pros
Salary, working culture, resurrection
Cons
Fast growing company but immature culture
This is basically a company which grew its revenue at breakneck speed, but didn't think about bettering the promoter driver (La-la) culture. At least the Port business has decent work-life balance, the Power business doesn't have any. Long hours, less leaves, tremendous pressure at all levels for no reason, unproductive environment.
Pros
Pay is good, Facilities
Cons
Long hours, promoter driven culture
Growing company
overall good for career growth & learning. There is ample scope for cross functional learning. Open environment. Lot of fun at workplace.

Salary growth is better in terms of other sectors & big flagship oranization backed by adani group of india & wilmar intl of singapore. Two mamoths.
Pros
no 1 in the business, good growth prospects
Cons
indian culture & less organized
nice work exp.
Nice work experience in adani group but need to change for better opportunities an I would like to work in sap in material management with good growth opportunities
Smaller company than my current job, really helped me grow as a professional.
Day to day responsibilities vary. One day might be really busy and the next day you might do absolutely nothing. It can get pretty boring sometimes. The work isn't hard.
nice port
every time face new challenge
good team member and good management

time to time organised training program for personal and professional improvement
Pros
free snack
operation and maintances
I am working in scientific storage in SILOS. I am seeing operation and maintances. We are daily dispatching 600 MTs for 8 hours. We are enjoying work environment.
Pros
free vehicle pick and drap
Better for me
On this project worked as a MEP contractor , Client and consultant was same Adani group. Now a days project is finished there is no more work for us. So i joined Trinity UAE.
Job Security
Adani Group is a good company to work. Job security is at atmost in Adani Group. I have seen people are working with Adani Group from more than 15 years. I have been also associated with Adani since 2010
Pros
Job security
Experience in Deloitte India
Very good in all respect.
All are young CA, They like to learn. As a Senior enjoy lots.

Clients are very good. They always expecting some constructive suggestions.
Its a great place to work
Adani gas is a part of adani group and its a great place to work.you can maintain work-life balance.
Culture is awesome.u can take decisions on your own.

Company take care of your family also, yearly women day celebration for your spouse, annually gas day celebration remarked as family get together.as the company is full of engineers, you can show your innovations and skills in engineers day celebration.
Pros
Good and healty working environment
Productive and Demanding work culture
I work directly with Business CEO.

Co-workers are supportive

Management is not very efficient

Most enjoyable part is the learning and fast execution of business ideas