ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

Overall experience in ACI
Senior Quality Assurance engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 7, 2019
I had learnt a lot at ACI on the payments domain.
Very flexible work environment and many opportunities to learn.

Management is very cooperative and helpful in guiding the team at all times.

I always enjoyed the work here as I Was able to manage both personal/professional life.

Sometimes, we had to stretch/work on the weekends but that was always fine as we had to meet the deliverables.

I got the opportunity to work as Scrum master (for a year) as I'm Certified scrum master
Pros
Flexible work culture
Cons
Management unstable
Work Hard and Smart for yourself
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2017
Typical work included managing and monitoring Product project. Projects were generally strategically critical to support client requirements and hence had aggressive timelines. Projects to follow in-house processes tailored for the products and keep abreast with changes. Project team consisted of members located at multiple geographic locations. Coordinate scrum meetings across team.
Team members worked towards achieving project goals once committed and it was best part of the job.
Management was mostly supportive.
Pros
employment engagement thorugh cultural and sports activities
Cons
Changes happening often in processes and management goals.
Good
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 12, 2017
have been with them for long years and I am truly excited each day because I have an opportunity to think about my current role, my opportunity to grow and most important my value to the community and believe it or not earth.
In my role, i have learned so much about the importance of Sustainability and how WE need to sever the umbilical cord to Mother
Cool and fun working place.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaOctober 12, 2017
The Company where I have improved my skills and confidentiality and complete knowledge about Banking. Co-workers are friendly, very cooperative, and helpful. About the Management I'm not satisfied with my pay.
Pros
Evening snacks weekly once and paid lunch
Ok,
Sr, Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2017
Ample Opportunities for juniors.
Once you reached certain level - no growth.
Less transparency at the higher level.
no clear communication and very hard to operate at management level without transparency.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 12, 2017
Nice exposure to Automation testing and banking domain. Good work culture for freshers as well as experienced people. Good place for learners. Appreciation for good is done from time to time
Challenging, recently too much of politics
QE Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 27, 2017
Great company! worked for more than 8 years. One of the best work place culture you can get. Good salary and flexible working hours.

Recently too much of politics and you can survive only if you have good terms with management. which is very sad. No more great company it used to be!
Good Place to Work
Associate QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 10, 2017
Good Place to Work and learn process, good exposure
sudden changes
work culture is good,
friendly environment
work.
Good company, but less job secirity.
Associate QA (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
Good company to start career, but no career growth. You have to fight like anything for promotions even though you are eligible. Everything depends on manager.
Pros
Good to kick start career.
Cons
But no career growth.
Great opportunities
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 28, 2017
Great Learning opportunities. Onsite at singapore for helping bank go live. Great people. Management is ok. Salary wise decent. Process oriented company
good product company
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 27, 2017
You will get opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge if you prove your abilities and willing to develop yourself.
Will get good knowledge of company products.
You will get noticed if you perform well.
Many employees have longer tenure as they feel comfortable here.
Pros
Friendly work culture, decent benefits, flexibility.
Cons
Frequent Organiztion structure changes will have employess confused about carrer growth.
productive and fun to work with
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 8, 2017
Have good work life balance, salary and benefits are good, but no job security.
this is a nice company to work with provided the job security is taken care.
Flexi working time and good environment
Supervisor - Facilities (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2016
It was nice working with ACI for 5+ years. Good working environment, lot of Employee engagement activites.Enjoyed 5 years working in Cultural and Sports committee apart from the routine faciltiies work.
Pros
Great working enviroment with flexi working hours
Cons
no job security
Sr Qa Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 14, 2016
Only Job secuirty is the issue little unstable. Great balance between work and life. Flexible in work. Little supervision. Good management-immediate supervisor.
Pros
Good People, Work life balance
Cons
Job Security
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJune 9, 2016
Enjoyed everyday of my work
Made very good friends.
Very helping co workers
Fun place to work
Good client to work
Good growth opportunities
Good
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2016
Good working Environment. Good working culture. Good team. Been a few times to Russia to implement networks. Overall a good experience.
priductive and very good work culture
Quality Assurance Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  indiaFebruary 28, 2016
very good company to work and learned lot of many things in Automation.Management is very good ,the hardest part of the job is Automation of the API Testing,the most enjoyable part of my job with Automation of the web Applications and API
Productive and Fun Place
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 14, 2016
IT has always been hectic, but it was always fun working here. New challenges would crop up but they were dealt with lots of confidence, team work, etc.
I learned lot of things such as communication with different teams in India, USA and Belgium, also learnt lot about technology, analysis of various documents and requirements.
Though I was not directly involved with the management, it was overall good as they strived hard to actually look into the employee relatiionships.
I worked with very young, sharp, technically strong and hardworking colleagues.
The only hardest part of the job was the job security. The job security in IT industry is not actually like banks. In fact, if a person is techno-functional, the job security is there but if the person is only technical or only functional, then there is job security.
The canteen facilities, free lunch and learn practices, visits to companies abroad and the work of business analyst were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Lunches, flexible timings, new challenges, excellent communication and professional Management
Nice workplace
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 29, 2016
Good Work culture and environment. Employees would love to work in ACI. Good working environment with fun and entertainment along with sports activities. Work and life are balanced.
Good Place to work
Manager Service APAC Region (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KANovember 19, 2015
Good place to work.

No 1 in payments industries , everyday is a challenging and managing the customers.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them
Pros
no other tax benefits