Accor Employee Reviews

Found 99 reviews matching the search See all 2,633 reviews
Not so satisfied
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 4, 2019
Worked for 7 months and after resigning received my full and final amount after 4 and a half months... which was really disappointing your co-colleagues who left the property before you did they receive their salary within 2 months felt it was a little unfair. You join the hotel with lots of hopes. In my case I was never been informed that I was been hired as a operator the designation said Guest Service Associate. As being a fresher in FO department was told to attend only calls for 1 and a half months for which I was ready and then move further and learn other things but what I got is to be at the operator and help the colleagues working at the desk who later take you for granted for 4 and a half months. Area of improvement would be if you show confidence in that person and help growing. Every person wants to grow in their career. Just a little help and cooperation can make someone's work life better. By helping someone or doing something for them is good and very helpful but to make them feel there is a favor done for you doesn't feels good that too in such a good company...
Pros
The Brand
Cons
Environment
Nothing 5
Chef de Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 25, 2019
It's good place to start work clutcher is nice I am responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen with 25 team members aim to deliver
an excellent food experience. I am also responsible for managing operation, people, food and cost control.
Pros
Good company
Cons
working hours
Nice Place work
Assistant manager Security (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 16, 2019
Very nice place to work, ground is always open to perform and achieve, HR supports in career growth, cafe Novotel is the lovely place for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Pros
free Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Free transportation
good workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 11, 2019
a really good hotel to work there.
healthy environment to work there
all staff is so much supportive.
love to work there.
get knowledge about each department of hotel
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productivity and fun at work
Executive Pastry Chef (Former Employee) –  Mumbai indisMarch 6, 2019
Great atmosphere and attitude.........amazing policies and great with people. They create loyalty amongst employees. They have fair decision making and growing opportunities.
Very good place to learn team work & guest experience
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 17, 2019
I have work for short time but its very good place to learn a lot. I learn "always their is a scope of improvement" with the help of team.
Will like to thank all of my seniors who have direct me & the colleagues who have help me to do things assigned to me.
Mumbai
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2019
i have learned how to sale an hotel memebership and target achievement . The workplace was very nice and calm, staff very cooperative. lear so many things.
Cons
9 hrs
A best hotel to make the careers
Food and Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA, INDecember 10, 2018
The hotel which teach the standard of the service from the start to end to stasify the guest and make guest to be happy and feel like home to make guest happy and take care of the staff the accor hotel groups are the best
Pros
Take care of the staffs very excellent
It was a great hospitality industry with everyday new learning
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  HyderabadNovember 24, 2018
It was a day when we have handled a lot of client requirements wherein not even feeling that continuously working for 20 hrs.
My learning at the company was Hospitality is must for every human being. It fact it is part of Professional life as well as personnel life.
workplace culture was like I have never felt that i am working in office it was like a home for me.
Pros
Free Lunch, Day outings
Cons
only when the hectic day of conferences
All round better environment and culture for associates at Accor.
Guest Relation Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtr, IndiaJuly 19, 2018
Shift hours at Accor hotels are as usual in other hotels. However the culture there is much better and considerate. Accor provides good associate benefits, internal transfer could be expected. Due to the standard culture, the management is not very harsh.
Pros
Associate benefits on room rates, discount on food, etc.
Cons
Same issue of less salary and short of staff leads to long working hours in India.
A place where you Grow
Food & Beverage (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 12, 2018
You get to grow as you learn and learn as you grow. The management support you and gives you the exposure that is required. Fun at work. The Task Force exposure that an employee get is always a learning point.
Fun to work place
F&B Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 2, 2018
Nice place to work, Accor think about the employees. The employees feel proud to work in accordance hotels. Accor every year celebrates something special for employees.
Pros
Cons
9 to 10 hours
Innovative, let's you be whi you are
Cluster Revenue Manager - Chennai Marketplace (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 3, 2018
Working with the company for nearly my entire career tenure. Excellent work life balance with ample opportunities to innovate, lean and grow. Best is that the company let's you be who you are.
lucky to work with such a great company
Manager Events (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 23, 2018
It was great place to work
Learnt so many things in 8 years of time working with accor
After working for 8 years felt there is lacking of inter department coordination,
Pros
Food, uniform, insurance, medical
Cons
when there are events yes we have to work for long hours
Described about the work place
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  VisakhapatnamMay 5, 2018
Has a very good team always supportive in all the aspects. Learned so many things from different people. Learned how to handle the pressure situations and so many things got to experience how does the standard Oders takes procedure takes place and lot more the hardest part of my job is working for long hours and making my savings very less which is not worth able
Pros
Very good place to work supportive people around in all departments
Cons
Longs hours, less salary
Fun and loving place
Telephone Operator (Current Employee) –  DelhiApril 16, 2018
I learnt a lot from accor group, working culture is too good. Getting early promotions according to ur work and I have knowledge about food like how to take the order and all requests.
Pros
Free accommodations and cab facilities
Cons
9hours
Productive & Fun @ Work
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 31, 2018
Busy Work and Lo of Fun to Work @ Accor Hotels. Amazing People around to help and support and also best HR to consult the Employee.

One of the Largest Inventory in Benguluru City, Ibis & Novotel Hotels is the best place to get better experience in terms of Customer Services and exposes you on how to handle pressure by allowing you to work for both the Hotel following their indivisual Standards.
Amazing Work Culture and Knowledge Building
Assistant Manager - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 22, 2018
Work Culture was good
Pre-opening team member
being HR Executive and at Jr. position lot of freedom to work and take initiative.
Employee Friendly
Open Door Policy
Pros
Competitive
Cons
Low Payscle
HEALTHY environment
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiFebruary 15, 2018
Great place to work management has great understanding of New gen and have amazing programs for Fresher's would recommend working at Accor hotels

Thanks
Nice Work Culture
REGIONAL ASSISTANT MANAGER - PURCHASE (Former Employee) –  Corporate Office - GurgaonJanuary 14, 2018
Accor is a very good organization. also got the award of best place to work. Employee satisfaction level is very high in this organization. Golden Period of my career.