Accor Employee Reviews

Found 49 reviews matching the search See all 1,652 reviews
Described about the work place
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  VisakhapatnamMay 5, 2018
Has a very good team always supportive in all the aspects. Learned so many things from different people. Learned how to handle the pressure situations and so many things got to experience how does the standard Oders takes procedure takes place and lot more the hardest part of my job is working for long hours and making my savings very less which is not worth able
Pros
Very good place to work supportive people around in all departments
Cons
Longs hours, less salary
Fun and loving place
Telephone Operator (Current Employee) –  DelhiApril 16, 2018
I learnt a lot from accor group, working culture is too good. Getting early promotions according to ur work and I have knowledge about food like how to take the order and all requests.
Pros
Free accommodations and cab facilities
Cons
9hours
Productive & Fun @ Work
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 31, 2018
Busy Work and Lo of Fun to Work @ Accor Hotels. Amazing People around to help and support and also best HR to consult the Employee.

One of the Largest Inventory in Benguluru City, Ibis & Novotel Hotels is the best place to get better experience in terms of Customer Services and exposes you on how to handle pressure by allowing you to work for both the Hotel following their indivisual Standards.
Learning and development Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 31, 2017
AccorHotels is amazing company to work for. If you are a performer, they will give u growth. They understand the employee's personal needs and requirements as well in order to accomplish it if feasible.
Fun And Enjoyable
Airport Representative (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
Its Happy to work in ibis hotel many things i have learned many things from this property. and also i learned behalf of ibis hotel about mumbai airport all flight status and how to communicate with the guest and how to represents the hotel
Pros
lunch free
Housekeeping
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 19, 2017
Come to duty on time .wearing uniform .taking room boy check list .setup room boy trolly .checking the corridors paintrys.start the work . checking all vacants rooms arrivals .
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Brand to work for
Housekeeping Desk keeper / Minibar Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 17, 2017
Sofitel Mumbai is india 01property its lively showcase the French hospitality and culture. Sofitel is very good brand to work for and its give lot of importance to their all ambassadors ( staff)
Pros
Career advancement, payment
Cons
happiness comes where u work not where u want
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 10, 2017
I believe that there are certain aspect has to be accepted when working in any organization, There are pro and cons of working in any company.
I worked in accor group but what i feel i have rated
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Great Place to work and grow your talent
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  PULLMAN NOVOTEL New Delhi AerocityApril 20, 2017
ACCOR is one of the fastest growing hospitality brand which like to nurture and grow in house talent by giving you enormous opportunities. In my tenure with ACCOR, was instrumental the launch of their most iconic hotels part of New Delhi Aerocity, a new hospitality hub.
Managing department
end of March 2017 as Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshApril 13, 2017
Excelled in work whatever I did as I'm Passionate at work and I always take service very seriously, Team Building and demonstrate the culture of the company.
Accor review
Bangalore as Reservations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 20, 2017
Accor group of hospitality is a premium service provided which has its footprints globally. This includes top end hotels to service apartments and mid scale and budget hotels as well.
learnign company
Associate Director of sales (Former Employee) –  Rajasthan- IndiaJanuary 18, 2017
Its very professional & learning company . Atmosphere is also admirable. They care the employees but sometime due to wrongly hired the people and they create the issue for others professional life . This is the worst part of this company.

Rest pascal, learning and atmosphere is admirable.
Best Place To work
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraDecember 29, 2016
Team Work
Great environment in Staff
Learning every day with new challenge
Great Place to work
User Friendly software & procedure for daily work.
Grand Mercure Bangalore
Assist Manager Airport Service (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2016
Good Hotel to work friendly management allow you learn and grow to get a new opportunity with in the company maintaining international standards .....
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 hours duty
productive and effective
FOOD AND BEVERAGE AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 1, 2016
enjoyable, fun working, management was good, co-workers place of peace in the forest and spa was fabulous. very quiet yet crouded out of the city hotel.
Nice Place to Work
Reservation Associate (Former Employee) –  PuneMay 9, 2016
- I use to complete my work in time almost everyday
- I learned to deal with different situation at a same time, dealing with guest over phone and over email.
- Everything was nicely managed
- I had good co workers, which later became my friends.
- Never any particular
- MY JOB
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
No one to help
Its a good atomosphere to work in hotels
Guest Relation Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 7, 2016
Once there was a spanish guest he cannot speak the english I had explained him in sings.I had learned how to work in typical conditions.My co workers are friendly we are busy with our own works.
Looking for HR Generalist
hr generalist (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 7, 2015
Having 2 years of exeperience as Hr generalist. Having good knowledge in recruitment i.e., sourcing,screening,shortlisting,employee file management, scheduling employee training programme,leave manegement,employee refreshment activities etc.
nice place to work
Front office Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 6, 2015
i like to work here,but looking for job change now
sofitel is international brand .they take good care of there employer
Pros
nice work culture
Cons
long working hrs
learnt hospitality skills, marketing and guest dealing skills
Front Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRSeptember 6, 2015
I have learnt marketing skills, how to work in a team, handling the guest complaints, making the roster of staff, providing training to junior staffs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.