Accor Employee Reviews

India110 reviews
Amazing place to work, very professional managers and team members. Excellent training and development programs for the growth of employees. plenty of opportunity's for growth.
Amazin place to work. I have been associated with the company at 2 locations, Bangalore and Guwahati. It has got great culture and development programs for team members. The T&C department is very democratic. It has good management force at both Unit and corporate levels. One can have fantastic work and life balance while working with the company. Opportunities to learn are enormous, its just one should have the willingness to go ahead in the career.
Pros
Free duty meals, special rates for accommodation, 50% Disc of F&B
Acoor is good group because of best management like a good software
roles is good and provide to chance growth employ and give it full manpower then work is easy all of shift is easy mange and accor after 8 month give it transfer so these is good point & every employ provide to best training regrading to accor & software.
Good Management,
World Wide Group and i Learned so many things over there,

Enjoyable part of the group is u can celebrate each and Every festival over there
Its nce company And also very good and our main motive give full satosfaction of our guest And we are care our gust like home guest we completle belive in hospitality
Good
Cons
Nice
Great company and nice culture of being working in accor India really nice working culture with accor India I am really interested to be a part of accor india
I learned how to forecast business at accor hotels and was also allowed to present at business meetings with COO.
Overal a great experience included a lot of learnings
i enjoy my life there
that is best hotel in Dubai

i started my Carrier over with this hotel

i learned so many things

where i can use my skills & knowlege
Best place to work, safety and security for girls, Good management, friendly culture, training at accor is very knowledge at work place, here we all work like one family .
Highly organized, focusing on bringing in fresh talent across levels. Advanced L&D practices across levels & one of the top places to work with in Hotel Industry
Due to some family reason I left this company within 6months but i would like to share one feedback about this company is during my job period company project was going on and we have to work 14-16 hours daily which was horrible experience.
Greate place to work. Offers open atmosphere for feed back. Talent is always recognised. There are mentors like GM Maverik who makes the Accor greate place.
Worked for 7 months and after resigning received my full and final amount after 4 and a half months... which was really disappointing your co-colleagues who left the property before you did they receive their salary within 2 months felt it was a little unfair. You join the hotel with lots of hopes. In my case I was never been informed that I was been hired as a operator the designation said Guest Service Associate. As being a fresher in FO department was told to attend only calls for 1 and a half months for which I was ready and then move further and learn other things but what I got is to be at the operator and help the colleagues working at the desk who later take you for granted for 4 and a half months. Area of improvement would be if you show confidence in that person and help growing. Every person wants to grow in their career. Just a little help and cooperation can make someone's work life better. By helping someone or doing something for them is good and very helpful but to make them feel there is a favor done for you doesn't feels good that too in such a good company...
Pros
The Brand
Cons
Environment
It's good place to start work clutcher is nice I am responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen with 25 team members aim to deliver
an excellent food experience. I am also responsible for managing operation, people, food and cost control.
Pros
Good company
Cons
working hours
Very nice place to work, ground is always open to perform and achieve, HR supports in career growth, cafe Novotel is the lovely place for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Pros
free Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Free transportation
a really good hotel to work there.
healthy environment to work there

all staff is so much supportive.

love to work there.

get knowledge about each department of hotel
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great atmosphere and attitude.........amazing policies and great with people. They create loyalty amongst employees. They have fair decision making and growing opportunities.
I have work for short time but its very good place to learn a lot. I learn "always their is a scope of improvement" with the help of team.
Will like to thank all of my seniors who have direct me & the colleagues who have help me to do things assigned to me.
i have learned how to sale an hotel memebership and target achievement . The workplace was very nice and calm, staff very cooperative. lear so many things.
Cons
9 hrs
The hotel which teach the standard of the service from the start to end to stasify the guest and make guest to be happy and feel like home to make guest happy and take care of the staff the accor hotel groups are the best
Pros
Take care of the staffs very excellent
It was a day when we have handled a lot of client requirements wherein not even feeling that continuously working for 20 hrs.
My learning at the company was Hospitality is must for every human being. It fact it is part of Professional life as well as personnel life.

workplace culture was like I have never felt that i am working in office it was like a home for me.
Pros
Free Lunch, Day outings
Cons
only when the hectic day of conferences