Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 8,532 reviews matching the search See all 17,407 reviews
Good job
Senior process analyst (Former Employee) –  SholinganallurSeptember 24, 2019
To tell about accenture : Good knowledge to gain in process as well as personally by attending more class room training.we can able to manage our work without any support since we will get enough training.we can learn what is team work and individually in the organisation.
Excellent company to work with
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaSeptember 24, 2019
Good company, good people to work with and provides a platform to always grow. Offers good opportunity to upgrade your skills and a good work culture.
Good place to start your career
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
Liked the company and the benefits it provided to the fresher.
Work will majorly depend upon the project you are assigned to. My project was okay. I liked my colleagues. They were really professional and great to work with.
Internal Politics was present but I didn't face any.
Good
Subject Mater Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
Need to give little prominence on work life balance. One of the best work place and where people will respect you and support you once you are in. I recommend to join Accenture.
My Career First company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
Learn many things here from personal development to team development. Luckily after the initial training, I got into reputed Financial Services company as my client . Got chance to explore on cutting edge technologies
Goodplace for Freshers
AWS Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
Accenture is a big organisation as per clients prospective. Job security level is too high with respect to other MNC companies.Cab facility is too good. Nice company to kick start your career. work culture of company is so good. Enjoyed each and every moment of training. I would rate 9/10. good company to work with if you want to learn new technologies, there is no dearth of projects, but they are gonna make you work so be ready for heard work. The more you stay in the company the more you will be relevant in the market.
Good Place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 23, 2019
The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions. Gender-balanced workforce by 2020 is the Global initiative. Benefits are top notch. If you are looking for community involvement and employee support groups like LGBT, Innerfaith, social, live well etc there is something for everyone interested.
Full time = 40 to 44 hours weekly (44 is fairly common).
The company is future-focused and leading edge with digital transformation.
Client oriented company with best job security
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  GurugramSeptember 23, 2019
Pros
Cabs facility
Cons
Short breaks, not extra work payout
If learning is your desire then Accenture is for you
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2019
good company to work with if you want to learn new technologies, there is no dearth of projects, but they are gonna make you work so be ready for heard work. the more you stay in the company the more you will be relevant in the market.
Nice
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 23, 2019
Good company to work with. Also a very professional work environment with not so good management. However good for learning and growing. Thank you....
Management is not good
SAP ABAP S/4 HANA Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 22, 2019
Bad Management and dont care about their own team members.
I liked the company for couple of years later they have changed the policies w.r.t hikes and it effected the good performers in the project. Because of some unethical manager company is losing its name.
Excellent place to start your career
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune/Mumbai, IndiaSeptember 22, 2019
I joined Accenture right after graduation and it has been a great experience. It has been a place that has helped me grow and equip myself with the skills required for any work environment.
Sadly I had to resign as I decided to pursue a post-graduation course in Automation and Robotics in Centennial College, ON.
Very good company to start your career. Nice to work. Work culture is so good.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2019
I would rate 10/10. Nice company to kick start your career .work culture of company is so good. Training period were like honeymoon period. Enjoyed each and every moment of training.
Transaction Processing Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2019
Accenture works toward satisfying client's requirements. The Workplace culture is good and active. One can learn a lot from the various processes in the company.
Ideal working place
Accounting Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 21, 2019
I found Accenture as a ideal working place. I would suggest the fresher to start with a brand and have a bright future in corporate. I have worked for three years in Accenture and each and every moments of my life was wonderful.
Company run by loyalists turned goons to make life miserable for employees especially lateral joinera
Delivery Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 21, 2019
Nothing to write about - Join this company at your own risk!!
Company run by loyalists turned goons !
Heavy politics and disjointed governance
Company expects employees to be specialists than generalists whilst the DNA of the company is entirely ops-driven!!
Out and Out a miserable experience!!
Nice work place could be better
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaSeptember 20, 2019
Usually busy day. Attending scrum meetings, coding and testing. Solving user incidents and resolving defects which were raised during testing of the application.
Accenture Review
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad , IndiaSeptember 20, 2019
I worked in Accenture full-time

Pros

Good consulting company have good client base. Pays up to the market value.

Cons

Job safety is concern. Appraisal process is not effective.
One of the best company amongst the world
Risk and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChennaiSeptember 20, 2019
In Accenture I had learnt a lot in particular to Business Excellence which is a forum to display the metics of HLPM, DLPM, SIPOC, FMEA etc., Learnt in and out in compliance domain.
Pros
Employee safety and job security
Cons
Transaction Processing Associate (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2019
Accenture is a company where it take care of there employees in terms of anythings whether it safety, salary etc. It always been a good experience in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,051