Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Review

Very good job experience and learning and work place
Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2019
I have learnt a lot..and gained good professional experience and managerial skills...got a good platform to execute my internal talent's.and very excellent learning capabilities.

Other Accenture Employee Reviews

A great place for a fresher!
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 12, 2019
Life is easier at Accenture because it helps to maintain a Work life balance. Moreover it provides space for freshers to learn new technologies. In my opinion it is one among the best service based firm. Career Growth at Accenture is pretty slow, but attainable when you stuff yourself with new emerging trends. Accenture never encourages seniority politics which is a great asset for a budding software engineer.
Good company
Program and project management analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadOctober 12, 2019
Good company. Work life balance. Salary was not very good. Great place to learn new skills. Good work environment. Peolle are amazing and very professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,050