Play YouTube video button

Accenture Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,734 reviews matching the search See all 17,482 reviews
An average fortune 500
Transaction Processing New Associate (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 20, 2019
Working at Accenture was quite an experience,being a fresher, i found it fascinating to be exposed to corporate world although i didn't wanted to, it has its ups and downs, giving an international exposure, job security, salary on time, but it's nothing less than an accurate indian company, which has office politics, and smartness(sarcasm: because use of inappropriate language is prohibited) that goes around in normal corporate cultureso a little heads up.
Flexible workplace,friendly employee environment
SAP FI CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 19, 2019
I working in accenture as very flexible and friendly environmental.Good team work and the company benefits and management is very good.The day work is very satisfied, learning more things from my senior employees,I was mothly enjoyed in my job at accenture du outing every 6 months ,I participated in dance program its memorable day for me.
"Team Lead - Financial Acct Advisory Senior Analyst" (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, indiaOctober 18, 2019
It is a Great place to work, apart from long shift and few managment concern it is a good organisation. In all company few problems were there but i would say it is a best company
Pros
Opportunity for travel abroad
Cons
Long shifts 9.30 hours
Bias work environment, no one from management will listen to you
Financial Analyst, Client Ascena Retail (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 18, 2019
Bad, very bad. Management issues. The payout cycle in the variable calculation is not employee friendly. HRs are neither approachable. No learning just competition.
Pros
Cons
Variable payout cycle
Very good company
"Solarwinds & Splunk Administrator" (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 13, 2019
I love to work in Accenture. There will be lot of things can learn related to technology and professional.

I learned lot of company policies in Accenture. It's a safe place to work. Many good things except salary.

Accenture will give salary below the outside standard. For me outside company's more than 5 ready to give 200% hike but Accenture is not even increase my salary.

When am work within 1 year more than 80 guys lift in my project itself.
Good company
Program and project management analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadOctober 12, 2019
Good company. Work life balance. Salary was not very good. Great place to learn new skills. Good work environment. Peolle are amazing and very professional.
Awesome work floor in accenture.
content moderator (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2019
Awesome work floor awesome team leader and manager behaviour have friendly nature with the associate salary on time but I was on third party payroll that's the reason looking for a change.
Very good company
Thane (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2019
Very good company for a work. Salary will be also good . People's behaviour also very nice. Cafeteria is awesome in that company. I wish to join again this comapany in future.
Very less learning opportunity
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 10, 2019
i was able to get perfect work/life balance during my tenure with Accenture. But, things like Compensation, Appreciation at work and Learning opportunities were not great comparing Accenture competitors.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, Appreciation and Learning opportunities
Depends on project
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 10, 2019
Average at best
No development projects
No work life balance
Good facilities
Work from option is available
Employee friendly leave policy
Very high variable pay
Flexible Work Life (Depends on the Project)
PMO (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 7, 2019
1. Good Place to learn.
2. Good Compensation.
3. There will some office politics, but will get immune to that.
4. Development projects are better than support, although it depends on the project again.
5. They use latest technologies, which is awesome.
Pros
Compensation is good, along with flexible shifts.
Cons
Nothing as such
Na
Associate Software engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2019
No Hikes. No equality during a promotion. Less pay and may ask you to work for a longer time with minimum pay. Understaffed. Idiotic dressing rules .
isnt the old Accenture anymore
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 4, 2019
bureaucratic and absolutely no concern for employees, they hire and fire at will. Management is only trying to please the big boss and there are no incentive for good performance , Never pay full Variable pay
Awesome atmosphere while you entering and the Tl are good.
Linux engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai Central, Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 1, 2019
Nothing to say about the company review.
Company and managements are different but we talk about TL'S and Managers are very close to us and very helpful.
Pros
Free breakfast
Very supportive work environament
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 30, 2019
Very good pay scale and very healthy environament to work. Very supportive management and collegues. Every problem will be delt in a professional way.
Accenture is good organization
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2019
I have been realised good experience to work with Accenture. Its job culture and management is good. The salary/benefits is helpful for me. It has good policies with there employees. Overall I am said that the Accenture is good organization. Due to my personal reason I have been resigned from such good organization.
Accenture is one of the best MNC in the world. work life balance id great here.
Drug safety analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 27, 2019
Accenture provides good salary and work environment. It has flexible working hours. Accenture gives resoect to each individual and values their opinion.
Accenture is One of the best in market
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2019
Nice work but work place is very bad.
To much of politics.
Poor management.
Salary is very good and bonus is very good give by Accenture then any other company.
Pros
Nice infrastructure
Cons
Poor management and bad politics within the company.
Good place to start your career
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
Liked the company and the benefits it provided to the fresher.
Work will majorly depend upon the project you are assigned to. My project was okay. I liked my colleagues. They were really professional and great to work with.
Internal Politics was present but I didn't face any.
Good Place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 23, 2019
The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions. Gender-balanced workforce by 2020 is the Global initiative. Benefits are top notch. If you are looking for community involvement and employee support groups like LGBT, Innerfaith, social, live well etc there is something for everyone interested.
Full time = 40 to 44 hours weekly (44 is fairly common).
The company is future-focused and leading edge with digital transformation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,083